Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS~The Bliss~Thread-4~UPDATED-Pt 43/ Pg133 / 30 May..new trd added. - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
superb update...
Loved it... Maan wanna to return to kc and meet Geet... Maan entered the study and found the letter which Geet has placed ... dadima called Geet and speaking and our poor Maan baba s very to eager to speak ..
Continue soon
Waiting
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Maan desperate to talk with Geet..family wants to keep him with them,Nandini not like Maan or she not want to do extra work..Dadi was shock why Maan wants to talk to Geet..I hope now he ready to help her..He knows that Geet just help to put from depression..What he going to talk with her..
waiting..
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww i cant wait to watch dem talkin...
so cute...pakka dono kuch bol hi nahi payenge ..
seede muh abhi tak kaha baat kiya hai..

nd loved how maan was cribbing n desperate to see her talk to hrr..
dadi also suspicious... abt his behaviour...
am sure now he ll.help her...

ohh by d way...in all dis choas...wats problm wit nandini..i guess she don't lk maan...greedy hai kya...

me waiting for next partt..
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update!!!👏👏Maan wants to meet Geet...he is missing her so much but his family wants Maan to join their business...Nandini didn't like it😡..why??😕Maan is so adamant to see Geet so Dadima decided to go with him to KC..she won't live him alone...Maan asks Dadima  to call Geet...Dadima surprised to see his eagerness to meet her...Loved the way Dadima was enjoying his restlessness is lovely...Loved it so much❤️❤️...waiting eagerly for the next 
nehamaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
maan back frm US is all good but still on wheelchair..he is adamant on going back to his cottage nd wants to meet geet..but family wants him to join business but nandini not liking it she dont want him there😡 i m not liking her..maan went to his study nd felt nostalgic to be there after so long..geet left the letter nd pen drive..nd said sorry to him..now he was eager to talk to her..he said dadima to call her nd she is surprised to see him like this nd enjoying his restlessness..
waiting 4 next ...
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part .. Maan wants to go back to KV .. Maan wants to meet Geet but not well when dadi called her ..
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update, don't like nandini's attitude towards maan,
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally maan is back 🥳

ab to "1 mulakat zarori he sanam"

waiting for next
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowinggg update...
Maan want to talk with Geet ...
Dadi ma is enjoyinggg Maan resltness sooo muchhh...
lookinggg forward 4 their phone conversation...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part finally Maan is back.. in KC.. n today he is experiencing everything again with his study n books.. n then Geet's letter.. n she said sorry to him so many times.. n I hope Geet would get to know how Dev torture girl students working under him.. Maan was so eager to talk to her.. n Dadima too was surprised seeing that n was teasing him.. But how can Maan help her.. yes he can guide her on reserch but he won't be her official guide as he too himself didn't complete his Phd.