Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It is acceptable if a man did it, but it is not if a woman (Page 4)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

wasy such kahao tu mayb i missed as i dont go to evry thread... tht most of the time its ishani spl whn it cums to her support to shikhar ... thy r not even in love thn why to take it like tht ... i have seen people yes bashing him ... yet supporting him instantly too...

i miss ishani or rather radhika appreciation here ... hardly have seen any post or anything regarding her... as n whn i have join this foum thts after shikhar...

khir its a debate with no end... im going to my thread...

good nite... frst time i had civilize talk with a ishver fan nice to meet u LOL

Trust me, Ishani has not got half the bashing RV has. He has been called all sorts of things here LOL He is a controversial character no doubt but it's also from his POV so he will be under more scrutiny than anyone else and probably loved too.

Radhika I adore a lottt! She's a complete cutie and since the hate track(post RV getting shot) Ishani has been my favourite character but I can't defend some of the things she has done recently. I can't deny her obvious stupidity as much as I hate criticising her.

Goodnight :) Always up for a good debate.

Edited by *Reemz* - 05 May 2015 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawradrfizaahmed--Sanchu--

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

from ishaani's POV, RV is married to Ritika, and right now Ritika is pregnant with RV's child, under this circumstance how can Ishaani claim back her rights. even though RaRi are not married, but to the world they are! and Ishaani is certainly unaware of that fact!
so i dont think Ishaani should be blamed for trying to move on!
and her friendship with shikhar is totally platonic!

@TM...totally support ur views :)

But dear she also heard it from RV's mouth that she is still his wife. Would that not ring bells in your head?

I don't care/mind if she helps out Shikhar and his family because like you said she it's platonic and she's genuinely grateful to them but the problem is that she completely dismissed RV's outburst in the hospital. If not that, did she not see how even in that half conscious state he would not leave her hand or even close his eyes because he couldn't bare to separate her again.

It's just that which upsets the fans.

she did...which gives her all the more reason to try to move as far away from RV. she did hear from RV that she is still his wife...also at the same time Amba is constantly filling her up with ideas that if she does come back RV would dessert Ri, and under the situation when Ri is pregnant (Mind u ishaani doent know yeh kiska bachcha hai, and is under the impression that its RV and Ri's child) how can ishaani come back and claim RV as her husband? how could a woman do that to another woman?

its not like ishaani dint want to come back to RV, she did...after getting freed from jail, her first instinct was to go back to RV...but circumstances got twisted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitabaranOriginalsFandrfizaahmed

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

wasy such kahao tu mayb i missed as i dont go to evry thread... tht most of the time its ishani spl whn it cums to her support to shikhar ... thy r not even in love thn why to take it like tht ... i have seen people yes bashing him ... yet supporting him instantly too...

i miss ishani or rather radhika appreciation here ... hardly have seen any post or anything regarding her... as n whn i have join this foum thts after shikhar...

khir its a debate with no end... im going to my thread...

good nite... frst time i had civilize talk with a ishver fan nice to meet u LOL

Trust me, Ishani has not got half the bashing RV has. He has been called all sorts of things here LOL He is a controversial character no doubt but it's also from his POV so he will be under more scrutiny than anyone else and probably loved too.

Radhika I adore a lottt! She's a complete cutie and since the hate track(post RV getting shot) Ishani has been my favourite character but I can't defend some of the things she has done recently. I can't deny her obvious stupidity as much as I hate criticising her.

Goodnight :) Always up for a good debate.

kitna achha lagta hai to see a healthy debate :)
warna toh...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Reemz I totally agree with you. We all ISHVEER fans are not at all biased to anyone of them, whenever whoever is wrong we bash that character only. Like in yesterday epi the overdose love of Ranveer towards Ritika was pinchibg us badly, we bashed him and it was done during the hate track as well as the post leap track too untill it was not declared that RARI are not married, and even after that clarification also he is been bashed every now and then for showing his fake luv to his not married so called wife. Same we dont hesitate to bash our Ishani when we feel, and the whole essence of the story is that what ever mess is been created, the mother of all this creation is only and only our MKM ishani the great. Neither she would have thought to become mahan, neither she would have run with half a truth without checking it with her beloved hubby, neither she would have again distrust Ranveer when he was very clear that he didnt killed chirag by again and again asking her that have she by mistake killed Chirag, nor this situation would have arose. And after all this also and seeing all that pain in Ranveer eyes, she is still bothering of becoming MAHAN. Agree with Reemz on this too that if she wanted to create hate for her in his heart, than she could have also gone the other way round by blaming him for being untrustworthy as he married Ritika and even impregnanted her

After all this I realize seriously that neither Ranveer, nor Ritika, nor Ishani nor Shikhar is wrong. One who are wrong are only the Cvs, they are the main culprit, creating this mess and making the fans argue with eachother, and raising their TRPS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawraIshveer-lovertellmeNidhi..fan.matsh

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
it is not a question of a man and woman
but of repeatedly hurting your beloved
hurting him with piercing words
ranveer asked her so many times
before she was taken to jail
but she stayed silent
she could have told him the truth
now after ranveer had an operation
she used the worst choice words for him 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawramint2Nidhi..Elvish_Hobbittellmefan.matsh

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

from ishaani's POV, RV is married to Ritika, and right now Ritika is pregnant with RV's child, under this circumstance how can Ishaani claim back her rights. even though RaRi are not married, but to the world they are! and Ishaani is certainly unaware of that fact!

But dear she also heard it from RV's mouth that she is still his wife. Would that not ring bells in your head?

I don't care/mind if she helps out Shikhar and his family because like you said she it's platonic and she's genuinely grateful to them but the problem is that she completely dismissed RV's outburst in the hospital. If not that, did she not see how even in that half conscious state he would not leave her hand or even close his eyes because he couldn't bare to separate her again.

she did...which gives her all the more reason to try to move as far away from RV. she did hear from RV that she is still his wife...also at the same time Amba is constantly filling her up with ideas that if she does come back RV would dessert Ri, and under the situation when Ri is pregnant (Mind u ishaani doent know yeh kiska bachcha hai, and is under the impression that its RV and Ri's child) how can ishaani come back and claim RV as her husband? how could a woman do that to another woman?

its not like ishaani dint want to come back to RV, she did...after getting freed from jail, her first instinct was to go back to RV...but circumstances got twisted

That's why I think it was so important for her to probe in to what happened rather than assuming. I'm not questioning her love for RV because I can sense she feels incomplete without him as much as he does but when RV said he wasn't happy without her that should have made her think a lot more than she did. She's doing all this for his happiness but they've known each other since forever. The extremity of love RV has for her will not be diminished this way. Instead it will give him far more pain.

But I guess they need the story to move ahead and conflict between main leads always brings in more trps than romance that's for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellme

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Reemz I totally agree with you. We all ISHVEER fans are not at all biased to anyone of them, whenever whoever is wrong we bash that character only. Like in yesterday epi the overdose love of Ranveer towards Ritika was pinchibg us badly, we bashed him and it was done during the hate track as well as the post leap track too untill it was not declared that RARI are not married, and even after that clarification also he is been bashed every now and then for showing his fake luv to his not married so called wife. Same we dont hesitate to bash our Ishani when we feel, and the whole essence of the story is that what ever mess is been created, the mother of all this creation is only and only our MKM ishani the great. Neither she would have thought to become mahan, neither she would have run with half a truth without checking it with her beloved hubby, neither she would have again distrust Ranveer when he was very clear that he didnt killed chirag by again and again asking her that have she by mistake killed Chirag, nor this situation would have arose. And after all this also and seeing all that pain in Ranveer eyes, she is still bothering of becoming MAHAN. Agree with Reemz on this too that if she wanted to create hate for her in his heart, than she could have also gone the other way round by blaming him for being untrustworthy as he married Ritika and even impregnanted her

After all this I realize seriously that neither Ranveer, nor Ritika, nor Ishani nor Shikhar is wrong. One who are wrong are only the Cvs, they are the main culprit, creating this mess and making the fans argue with eachother, and raising their TRPS

Yup! She insulted him so much she may as well have brought in the pregnancy too.

Dude cvs will continue cashing on this. Ekta and co will cash on these angsty love stories because that's how they get trps LOL Ishveer will continue playing this hatred game as much as the creatives can drag it.

Edited by *Reemz* - 05 May 2015 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellme

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

That's why I think it was so important for her to probe in to what happened rather than assuming. I'm not questioning her love for RV because I can sense she feels incomplete without him as much as he does but when RV said he wasn't happy without her that should have made her think a lot more than she did. She's doing all this for his happiness but they've known each other since forever. The extremity of love RV has for her will not be diminished this way. Instead it will give him far more pain.

But I guess they need the story to move ahead and conflict between main leads always brings in more trps than romance that's for sure.

yes i will 100% agree to that...romance is for youth audience...but the maximum trp is garnered by high voltage drama...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawra

Go to top