Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mint2

Reemz I totally agree with you. We all ISHVEER fans are not at all biased to anyone of them, whenever whoever is wrong we bash that character only. Like in yesterday epi the overdose love of Ranveer towards Ritika was pinchibg us badly, we bashed him and it was done during the hate track as well as the post leap track too untill it was not declared that RARI are not married, and even after that clarification also he is been bashed every now and then for showing his fake luv to his not married so called wife. Same we dont hesitate to bash our Ishani when we feel, and the whole essence of the story is that what ever mess is been created, the mother of all this creation is only and only our MKM ishani the great. Neither she would have thought to become mahan, neither she would have run with half a truth without checking it with her beloved hubby, neither she would have again distrust Ranveer when he was very clear that he didnt killed chirag by again and again asking her that have she by mistake killed Chirag, nor this situation would have arose. And after all this also and seeing all that pain in Ranveer eyes, she is still bothering of becoming MAHAN. Agree with Reemz on this too that if she wanted to create hate for her in his heart, than she could have also gone the other way round by blaming him for being untrustworthy as he married Ritika and even impregnanted her

After all this I realize seriously that neither Ranveer, nor Ritika, nor Ishani nor Shikhar is wrong. One who are wrong are only the Cvs, they are the main culprit, creating this mess and making the fans argue with eachother, and raising their TRPS

Yup! She insulted him so much she may as well have brought in the pregnancy too.

Dude cvs will continue cashing on this. Ekta and co will cash on these angsty love stories because that's how they get trps 😆 Ishveer will continue playing this hatred game as much as the creatives can drag it.Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That's why I think it was so important for her to probe in to what happened rather than assuming. I'm not questioning her love for RV because I can sense she feels incomplete without him as much as he does but when RV said he wasn't happy without her that should have made her think a lot more than she did. She's doing all this for his happiness but they've known each other since forever. The extremity of love RV has for her will not be diminished this way. Instead it will give him far more pain.

But I guess they need the story to move ahead and conflict between main leads always brings in more trps than romance that's for sure.

yes i will 100% agree to that...romance is for youth audience...but the maximum trp is garnered by high voltage drama...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't enjoy too much candy floss romance either and Ishveer are definitely not meant to be a happy couple so I'm fine with the conflict as long as they don't go to an unforgivable extent.

CVs want reactions and that's what they're getting. Mission accomplished.
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"she did hear from RV that she is still his wife"

But the same Ishani saw in TV channels RV praising his wife, Ritika for his success.. On one side, RV praises and behaves like a husband in front of everyone.. and on the other side, he expects Ishani to be back...

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the forum has been quite consistent in bashing both whenever they have been illogical.. which has been quite a many times !!

Both are at fault here and we bash both of them, to be fair !
Ishani was squarely bashed for her stupidity in first leap track, then KC day when she went ahead to Chirag.. RV was more than bashed during hate track and recently when he could not make out Nirupa as Ishani.. just to give few examples..

What Ishani is doing right now is more than dumb.. She is making Shikhar a bakra for moving away from RV... This is worse than RV doing fake marriage with Ri.. at least he did it for Ri and her kid's sake.. bcos he knew Ishani was going to be hanged.. not that it justifies it but at least it was not as stupid as Ishani..

If she wanted to move on, she could have just left town without telling anyone.. simple..

As we have said earlier too, CVs make each of the lead stupid in each track as per convenience, now in this track, both have been made stupid !!

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I don't enjoy too much candy floss romance either and Ishveer are definitely not meant to be a happy couple so I'm fine with the conflict as long as they don't go to an unforgivable extent.

CVs want reactions and that's what they're getting. Mission accomplished.

Ditto , I don't want a week full of cheesy romance , I prefer love hate , love jealousy track , that's is the only positive thing I see in Ishkar relationship. The fondness of Shikar will make RV jealous and crazy and it will hopefully result in a interesting track.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: matsh

I think the forum has been quite consistent in bashing both whenever they have been illogical.. which has been quite a many times !!

Both are at fault here and we bash both of them, to be fair !
Ishani was squarely bashed for her stupidity in first leap track, then KC day when she went ahead to Chirag.. RV was more than bashed during hate track and recently when he could not make out Nirupa as Ishani.. just to give few examples..

What Ishani is doing right now is more than dumb.. She is making Shikhar a bakra for moving away from RV... This is worse than RV doing fake marriage with Ri.. at least he did it for Ri and her kid's sake.. bcos he knew Ishani was going to be hanged.. not that it justifies it but at least it was not as stupid as Ishani..

If she wanted to move on, she could have just left town without telling anyone.. simple..

As we have said earlier too, CVs make each of the lead stupid in each track as per convenience, now in this track, both have been made stupid !!

I agree this forum is a group of sane members who rarely indulge in illogical bashing . I am fine with criticizing Ishani for being stupid, for giving hope for Shikar but I cannot understand why should we  bash Ishani for happily decorating Shikar's house   . She was crying for last 7 to 8 months for hurting RV , for sacrificing her love , now she is in a misconception that RV hates her for insulting his love , she believes that it will help RV to lead a happy life with Ritika. What is the use in crying buckets and consequently makes others upset.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all this is so not about man vs woman. it is utter stupidity of ishaani which has landed everyone in this mess esp RV. so far ishkar are concerned, if ishaani is stupid enough (again) to believe that RV can love ritika the same way he loves her, she is the dumbest character i have ever seen. if she cant understand one simple thing that a marriage sustains on love and trust and if either of them is not present, that relationship has no future, she does not understand relationships at all. if not for RV do it is for shikhar atleast coz he another person after RV who is going to hurt the most in this entire drama of ishaani. if she cant take decisions by listening to her heart and would rather listen to other people's nonsense, she is a weak person. so right now does not matter if ishaani is staying with a man or woman, all that matters is how much pain she has caused. instead of crying all the time she should have corrected her mistakes and blunders by finding out the truth behind the murder of chiraag but no she decided to give up by her stupid sacrifice. Edited by john909 - 8 years ago