Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Neil and Radhika ! (Page 5)

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Opposites attract...Embarrassed...isn't itHeart
Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...Embarrassed...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...Day Dreaming

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...Big smile...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhajaLOL...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best hereDay Dreaming...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle Wacko...or any quadrangle Broken Heart...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...the minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti might. B ruined by showing their saas and sasuraalsCry...

As others said please make this into a separate topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Originally posted by Kruthi24

Originally posted by acoustichearts1

I was just happy that Neil was not at yet another photo shoot while Chasni is at the office slogging it out hmm. These two need to date and then elope! LOL Love their easy chemistry!

Haha yeah. ...whenever Chashni is at the office Neil has to be at the shoot...LOL
Cvs made us wait so long 

Finally he was in the right placeWink..better late than never!!LOL

Yeah...finally
And I hope she accompanies him to his shoots so that we could get outdoor romance Day Dreaming

Ri21

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
YES! thank you for this post!!! I've been rooting for these two since before the start of the series LOL I really hope this happens, or this is the direction the show's going in.

I'm sorry to all the Arjun fans, but I find his couple with Radhika to be... weird lol maybe it's because of his character but Arjun doesn't display a lot of expression or emotion on his face. Imo Neil and Radhika would be so much fun to watch!

Neil and Sam also seem like really good friends, but that's it, just good friends. And that's good too!

Anyways, bottom line, I'm on board this ship too! :D excited to see more of this!

acoustichearts1

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedika_275

Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

Today I loved their scene, they were cute and love how only Neil call her Chasniji.Embarrassed

Wahi toh ! Chashniji ! EmbarrassedLOL
I just hope that the whole doesn't start calling her that ! It should be just THEIR THING !EmbarrassedBig smile
Sam call her Chasni, whole team may call her Chasni but Chasni ji should be exclusively for Neil.

Ri21

Besmine Senior Member
Besmine
Besmine

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I love them together! And I've been rooting for them since their first scene in Rishikesh and got to see them after a long gap in yesterday's epi. They would make such a cute n adorable couple.

Ri21

Ms.Tufani IF-Rockerz
Ms.Tufani
Ms.Tufani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I love them together <3
they r sooo cute Heart

Ri21

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
neil and radhika  are going to be the second couple  on this show.  but it will be sometime for love to happen between them.   but they are soo cute together.  the way he watches her,  and the way she keeps grinning at him when he compliments her.  totally cute Day DreamingHeart  

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
their bike ride was amazing.. i think more tham samarj one. 

Go to top