Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Star_girl

Yeah, they are super cute together and super boring. I hope they bore each other to death and stay away from Sam-Arjun. 
😆 Kidding. They are cute together. I need to see Radhika with Arjun to decide though. 

I know right. They should just show a Radhika-Arjun interaction and let us decide as soon as possible ! 😛
But whatever it is I though have my heart set on Radhika-Neil and Sam-Arjun ! 😆😃
Originally posted by Ri21

i like neil radhika frm their auto scene and frst meet and i agree with heavn when radhika saved sam that time only she won neil. neil was continuously looking at her and then the way he took her frm there and chashni ji.. they are cute 😳
well i really dnt see anythng happening btw arjun and radhika as arjun is very much focused on sam and revenge and sam is going gaga over him now

I know right ! Sam is his best friend and if he still had his eyes set on someone else then that does mean something ! Cute is what describes them ! 😃

I'm really confused about what Arjun's motives are though. Any ideas on that ? I would really hate to see Sam's heart broken.
Shravan was the one who attracted me to this show
Then I started watching the episodes
I just loved their auto scene n kiss dogi scene
Since then I have been waiting for their scenes..
And today's...wonderful!!
Chashniji...😆
Hope they give equal screenspace to Neil Radhika 
Originally posted by Huma-

loving neil & chashni! they are superr adorablee 

Yay exactly ! Adorable is the word 😃
Today I loved their scene, they were cute and love how only Neil call her Chasniji.😳
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Shravan was the one who attracted me to this show
Then I started watching the episodes
I just loved their auto scene n kiss dogi scene
Since then I have been waiting for their scenes..
And today's...wonderful!!
Chashniji...😆
Hope they give equal screenspace to Neil Radhika 

You know, I thought I was the only one who started watching this show for Shravan ! Glad to find someone else like me! 😃
Auto scene was the best ! ❤️ and Chashni is my new ! 😛 
Even I used to wait for their scenes and I was sooo happy to finally see them together ! Just hope they continue doing sooo !
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

Today I loved their scene, they were cute and love how only Neil call her Chasniji.😳

Wahi toh ! Chashniji ! 😳😆
I just hope that the whole doesn't start calling her that ! It should be just THEIR THING !😳😃
Neil is such a wonderful character and I think Neil and Radhika would make a good romantic pair but would love to see friendships develop first but their scenes are cute for sure!
Originally posted by soni595

Neil is such a wonderful character and I think Neil and Radhika would make a good romantic pair but would love to see friendships develop first but their scenes are cute for sure!

Ya ! Even I'm waiting for their friendship to bloom more than the romantic aspect of them ! But whatever the CV's , I'm pretty sure it is gonna be CUTE  ! 😃
Originally posted by vedika_275

I know right ! Sam is his best friend and if he still had his eyes set on someone else then that does mean something ! Cute is what describes them ! 😃

I'm really confused about what Arjun's motives are though. Any ideas on that ? I would really hate to see Sam's heart broken.

sam ll be heartbroken for sure thats what they want to show, no clue what is arjun upto??