Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Mandy.. I read your excellent post yesterday night, where you wrote the beautiful lyrics from a masterpiece song, "Yeh kahan aa gaye hum." and went to sleep. Guess what??!! I saw Mr. Amitabh Bachchan from Silsila movie as Aahil and beautiful Rekhaji as Sanam and Mr.Sanjeev Kumar as Shaad. I even saw Amitji wearing the colorful T-shirt, the one Aahil/KVB wore when he was building the dream house with Sanam and Rekhaji in the Orange and yellow color saree the one SJ wore, when Sanam and Aahil goes to see the plot for the Dhaba. Except Rekhaji was looking ethereal and totally owned that ridiculous Saree and managed to look uber gorgeous. No offence to SJ but nobody can hold candle to Rekhaji's beauty. The whole night I was dreaming of Amitji as Aahil and Rekhaji as Sanam in the scenic beauty of Dharmshala with Junoon playing in the BG. And Sanjeev kumar as Shaad looking at them with confused, sad but at the same time angry expressions. Hell after dreaming of such iconic actors, enacting the roles so beautifully, how am I gonna watch KVB and SJ as SaHil??!!😭 All thanks to you MandyπŸ˜‘πŸ’” Edited by TIA.Tia - 8 years ago
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

@Mandy.. I read your excellent post yesterday night, where you wrote the beautiful lyrics from a masterpiece song, "Yeh kahan aa gaye hum." and went to sleep. Guess what??!! I saw Mr. Amitabh Bachchan from Silsila movie as Aahil and beautiful Rekhaji as Sanam and Mr.Sanjeev Kumar as Shaad. I even saw Amitji wearing the colorful T-shirt, the one Aahil/KVB wore when he was building the dream house with Sanam and Rekhaji in the Orange and yellow color saree the one SJ wore, when Sanam and Aahil goes to see the plot for the Dhaba. Except Rekhaji was looking ethereal and totally owned that ridiculous Saree and managed to look uber gorgeous. No offence to SJ but nobody can hold candle to Rekhaji's beauty. The whole night I was dreaming of Amitji as Aahil and Rekhaji as Sanam in the scenic beauty of Dharmshala with Junoon playing in the BG. And Sanjeev kumar as Shaad looking at them with confused, sad but at the same time angry expressions. Hell after dreaming of such iconic actors, enacting the roles so beautifully, how am I gonna watch KVB and SJ as SaHil??!!😭 All thanks to you MandyπŸ˜‘πŸ’”

Tia... sorry to butt in here with my bu**πŸ˜†

but you need to also watch that Sholay scene where a reckless roguish Amitabh is sitting on the out house steps 2 floors below playing mouth -organ and Jaya comes to dim the lamps..

And then they look at each other... sexual tension from that distance😲

And I can actually imagine Ahil and Sanam being able to do that scene well too..πŸ˜› inspired by Sanam's staring session at Aahil yesterday.
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Sage! 😳 You said it, the writers are giving us an overload of feels and boy we have no complaints! Cuz this is exactly what we were waiting for! For so long! 

Brown, melting, fluid, honest eyes. My entire being humms at this connection...

Those lines Sage! πŸ‘ Your bringing out the writer in you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So beautiful! I love how after such a long time, we got to see things from Sanam's perspective! We finally got to feel what she felt! 😳 Finally we saw the Sanam within Jannat! She was so attracted to this stranger and almost spellbound! And this is just the beginning! πŸ˜†

The Junoon was so gorgeous! ❀️ I could not stop watching that scene! The interaction between them, her reacting to his voice, him reacting to her touch! And that song! Very well done cvs!! πŸ‘

KV and SJ did all the talking with their eyes! 😳 Finally we see glimpses of Sanam, the one whom we all, including Aahil fell in love with! SJ looks amazing in a burkha! And KV is as usual brilliant! ⭐️ That little smile he gave while returning the shoe was so heartwarming! It was as if he was reminiscing the moments with Sanam, his Sanam!  Each and every expression was bang on! 

I know this man, this memorable stranger. He's all over my memories.

Yes, Sanam and we cant wait for you to realize what he means to you! Dharamshala is going to take us on a journey along with SaHil, full of Junoon and passion! Cant wait!! πŸ₯³

Oh and that scene between MJ and Aahil πŸ˜† If Additi took the cake the other day, KV owned the comic aspect yesterday! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That scene made me laugh so hard! I was like thank god! Aahil your still the only sane character around! πŸ˜† Hats off to KV for pulling off romance n comedy effortlessly in a single episode! πŸ‘ But anyway loved ur post as usual β­οΈ
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Sorry Minnie not a fan of Amitabh, Jaya pair. They are happily married and satisfied with their life, well good for them. But only Amitabh and Rekha make my heart beat fast like crazy. Amit-Rekha pair shipper for life. Off to watch Silsila for nth time.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Sorry Minnie not a fan of Amitabh, Jaya pair. They are happily married and satisfied with their life, well good for them. But only Amitabh and Rekha make my heart beat fast like crazy. Amit-Rekha pair shipper for life. Off to watch Silsila for nth time.

U like EMA stuff?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  have not watched Amitabh Jaya movies so cant comment on their chemistry 

Wese i honestly think the happily married couples n real life couples make quite a boring pair , the only exception to that is Ranverr n Deepika fr me. πŸ˜›
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Not a fan of EMA.. But definitely fan of a gorgeous couple and Amitabh and Rekha does make hell of a couple. So yeah big fan of this couple. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sage,
This one was simply a treat. πŸ‘The epi, and your post. 
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sighhh you've described this beautifully!! What a perfect episode and perfect week this was. I had chills! My show is back with my fav ppl in the spotlight.❀️