Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Is like kindergarten to University LOL

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Ok guys, after long time I wanted to do a post Big smile
Hijack track was one of the longest drag in DABH history!
But leap, post leap, Vansh introduction all was super rushed track!
I guess CVs either like to drag or rushedLOL

Now my main point is about Suraj Hotel!

Fine, finally by hook or by crook Suraj got a dreamSmile
But to reach somewhere one needs to go step by step!

From MKD he could have a restaurant, and chain of restaurants, and finally a hotel.
Why CVs have to rush to make him a hotel owner without being going through the process of successConfused
This makes the show so fake... and gives us an idea that from kindergarten you can go to university, no need for middle school. No one can reach on tree top without climbing itOuch

The process I'm assuming they will show to make Suraj successful will give some general store wala a hope, and what if next day he sell his store to become a hotel owner by following the same process DABH will be showing!
CVs should do something which can give general public some true inspiration, not a fake hopeStern Smile 

I'm done with my frustrations, and for those who thinks this is a negative post.. this is not a negative postSmile!!!  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetykins21prernacdajsingh12Jyothi.N-JaZ-.NJ.pallavi25thala

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with this whole track is CVs never showed once what Suraj dreamt - every person in this world has a dream to be someone or some thing.  Here is my POV:
  • I did not start watching this show until Sandhya finished her 15 day test and I did not become member of this forum until sometime last year so I could not express my opinions.  But I remember thinking when I started watching the show that how come they only show Sandhya's dream - why r they not showing a dream for Suraj - why did they make it only for her -
  • I am saying this because when they showed Sandhya as a girl talking to her Dad about becoming IPS officer, they could have parallelly shown Suraj dreaming of becoming big business man with own hotels
  • they showed how Sandhya's life turned upside down and had to give up her dream
  • same way they could have shown how Suraj was forced to quit school to take care of the family
  • Instead they concentrated on Sas-Bahu bologne and made the show revolve around Bhabo - so they ran out of ideas to make it continuous Sas-Bahu drama
  • they tried introduce KD which blew on their faces
  • they introduced BD which also blew
  • now final straw is Suraj dream which I bet will blow on their faces because it is obsurd
  • one should have dream which means he has passion towards it - one should not dream because your 6 year old son questioned your profession - this means the child will be a spoilt brat who would not respect anyone for themselves - he will respect people not because who they are but because what they do or have - this is the message they are giving
  • Diya/Baati concept would have been shown beautifully with Suraj helping Sndhya to fulfill her dream and at the same time Sandhya making sure that his dream is fulfilled with her support . she never once asked him if he has dream - she is very selfish in that matter - she worries about whole family but not himAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zona.Neel_M.NJ.thala

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
^ GG you took it more deeply, I didn't want to go there!
I mentioned that more than once that Suraj progression should have been post IPS
not due to Ved needs or likes!
CVs never paid any attention on Suraj's progress.
All about Aangan and the jokers of Aangan!
Now they ran out of story, so, they start with Suraj progression..
And the process from MKD to Hotel owner makes no sense whatsoeverOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.NJ.thala

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
suraj is so uneducated that tomorrow if his son says he wants to live in white house he will go there and ask for its price Clown

suraj thinks him not dreaming was the only short coming otherwise the world was waiting for him to get his dream fulfilled Clown...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Neelaji...I agree...Kindergarten to University LOL...but more than that i cant accept that he became so poor in one day LOL

This is what I stated in FT...twisting story and overdramatising it for TRP is what I fear...better DABH be in 5th or 6th position and we have a track that all can enjoy...

i completely agree with Govinda...sandy TA track and suraj progression track should have been parallel...that is what i stated long ago...the effect of focusing one person's journey to success leaves the other characters being just a follower and too much overdramatisation,...I hope now people realise it...Geek

having said that, I dont mind kindergarten to university logic (perhaps im being biased here, I've waited enough for the progression track, more than 2 years Ouch)...after all we have been trained to accept than a hair pin can be used to hijack a plane...LOL

Edited by niruba - 05 May 2015 at 7:55pm

zona.Neel_M

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Your title is super LOLLOL
I agree with you his expansion should be step by step not by scrapping everything and directly jumping into building hotel Ouch  But this is fiction with minimal or zero logic and max drama so SurYa will be shown as zero to heroes LOL  They should have shown this track when kavitha made MKD close. 

Hope no one inspires from this in real life and sell all their assets before venturing into something new.

Neel_Mthala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
good post blue

From MKD he could have a restaurant, and chain of restaurants, and finally a hotel.
Why CVs have to rush to make him a hotel owner without being going through the process of successConfused

Thumbs Up

for that they should have shown suraj opening a restaurant post WTC, then during TA  they should have shown him owning a chain of restaruants and now if they show him as a hotelier
it would be logical

Thumbs Down they are creating tracks instantly
if vansh reunion is not working go for hotel track,
if hotel track doesnt get trp , go for kabaddi track
that is why we find this hotel track  unfit at this stage of dabh 

zona.Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

suraj is so uneducated that tomorrow if his son says he wants to live in white house he will go there and ask for its price Clown

suraj thinks him not dreaming was the only short coming otherwise the world was waiting for him to get his dream fulfilled Clown...

Jas, I agree with you he is uneducated and might go and ask for the price of Whitehouse, but didn't he has a well educated better half who can put some senses in him?
I don't want to be biased about any leads!
I feel here Sandhya has a bigger role to play!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zona.

Go to top