Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram (Page 8)

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Guys don't make big deal from nothing's just ignore it and try to avoide such things in future 

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitasen

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai ROFL

LOL LOL
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married.  Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

kya karen sasur ji bharak gaye itu si baat pe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Aaj pata chala every time jab log SRK and Amitabh ji ki edits banate hai with their on screen heroines to woh respectively Gauri and Jaya ji ko INSULT karte hai ROFL

LOL LOL
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married.  Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

i always read that Ajay devgan never like SRK-Kajol's too close for comfort friendship...but he never reacted openly about it...only displeasure he shows, is that he isnt friendly with SRK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPian

YasminKhanum Senior Member
YasminKhanum
YasminKhanum

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra00

LOL LOL
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married. Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

kya karen sasur ji bharak gaye itu si baat pe

ya ridiculous behaviour of abhayji ROFL
ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

LOL LOL

i always read that Ajay devgan never like SRK-Kajol's too close for comfort friendship...but he never reacted openly about it...only displeasure he shows, is that he isnt friendly with SRK...

Yeah, I also heard it. Maybe it's just a rumor or there are some truths in it. AD was also a close competitor to SRK once, so the rivalry is/was there. But here thing is very different. Why would anyone point gun at fans being a celeb? This sort of edits and tagging are very common in this age.

Edited by ankitasen - 05 May 2015 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaMehak_KPiananjs

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

LOL LOL

even it did nt affect srk kajol frnship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..anjs

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Honestly Its sheer stupidity on both parts.
There is nothing wrong with this edit, whoever has made it but what the hell was need of tagging the whole damn cast!

Now on respected Mr. bhargav should know that fame and celeb status comes along with all kind of pros n cons. You cant teach maturity to a faceless fan using twitter handle. I know he is father but also being a actor himself this kind of emotional outburst has made him object of mockery!
Word of advice to him..
'Tyaag do twitter ! take classes on public relations and then come back'
Word of advice to fan
' kyun khoon jala rhe ho sabka yaar. your being so vocal about emotions wont make DivAn marry each other'GROW UP

In all this mess only suffere would be DivAn's relationship.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhi1710kanajigokulannvi..Maayah..Neena_14manjusha7nrn1486mischiefkhosla03Mehak_KPianVsoujanyamomb24Indiaphorumpeace..sweety_10Prabh.-Gan-Hayaa.mColt.Pixy

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL
I'm in a shock too. This sounds so peculiar. It wasn't offensive either. I've seen far more intimate edit of SRK-Kajol when both were happily married. Celebs usually laugh on it, this sort of strong reaction/verbal brawl is an amateurish act.

Ikr! baawra gaya hain... ROFL

Aise toh Neelam aunty should come out saying ppl r insulting her daughter!

Karan's mummy papa should also join Insta to protest that ppl r insulting their only son by making him commit bigamy IN PICS ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123annvimanjusha7ankitasenBoo2014SimRiseVsoujanyaMehak_KPianLifeisgrtanjs

Go to top