Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Ok ...People still take that Video Seriously...😆
Which Ankita and Divyanka both gave Clarification About...
Then...NO COMMENTS...😆

Happy Bashing...Cheers..!!!

Edit : I just feel Bad for the Whole YHM Cast...they are sucha Happy Unit...Hope this Nautanki don't spoil their Relationships...

Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To all those who are saying that a father will react like this, I know but a bit sensibly.
This edit certainly not deserve this extreme reaction. I know he is been fed up by his daughter's continuos bashing but then again there are far more better ways of handling it rather then getting in a brawl(if matter is that serious).
If he was a normal parent then he could have been given a leverage but an actor for more then 30 years , aware of the ways of entertaiment industry acting this way is open invitation to bashing.
Does he really think his 'go to hell' would magically make people stop making edits of DivAn n bashing Ankita.
When you dont have a proper reaction , you shouldnt react on first place
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ok ...People still take that Video Seriously...😆

Which Ankita and Divyanka both gave Clarification About...
Then...NO COMMENTS...😆

Happy Bashing...Cheers..!!!

I don't, I'm just trying to understand the mentality of these fans.. lol cheers
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: AtiLuvsSanRaj

Divyanka, Divan, Ishra fans only started bashing and hating on Ankita because of what she did, she laughed about Divyanka getting injured, she laughed at the fact that Divyanka fell off the stage and understandably, fans won't like or tolerate that, because fans actually do worship and love Divyanka. That's how bashing started. Thats why fans started hating Ankita..not because of the sole reason of her marrying Karan. You reap what you sow and Ankita had it coming, to be honest. 

Yes I was one the biggest basher of Ankita during that time but later on when div and her pics came out and the way dv spoke good about ankita I felt fine.. If div can ignore this thing or of she can forgive ankita for this than I don't see any point of ankita continous bashing. Worshiping of Div is personal matter but for me what matters is how a person is ..I call myself as a better fan of div as from her I learnt being humble, patience and forgiveness. Still bashing of ankita for laughing at div is also totally uncalled for when both Ankita and div cleared the matter.

However no doubt this has taken ugly turn. Hope this won't effect abhay jee div kp ab personal relations. Abhay jee needs cold water. 
Edited by Hayaa.m - 8 years ago
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am new in this forum, so obviously don't know much other than mt FB/Twitter source. But how come anyone supports the words said by Mr Bhargava?

Obviously, this is not the last show for Mr Patel. He will again do shows, considering his superb acting prowess and specialty on portraying romantic scene on-screen, it's fathomable that he will again make an awesome pair with another actress, at least Mr Patel will love to for his own career. Fans will start shipping then and want them together in real life. It's just fans fantasies, all the stars take these sort of madness very lightly.

What will Mr Bhargava do then? Will he get personal with fans?
-Atii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeenaQueen

Both did gave claraifcation but that was the root cause of bashing! Fans won't understand! According to them Ankita mocked Divz.

To be fair, it did actually look like she mocked DT..
-Atii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeenaQueen

He'll tell the producers to take Ankita in all the serials of Karan. 🤣

bas. case closed ðŸ¤£
And as Expected...People just need a Reason to bash Ankita...😆
Lage Raho...
ishra_Fav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did Ankita reply to the edit as well. Why did the user block her?
Alu- thumbnail
Man can we get over the laugh, it's done and even if one considers it a mock DT did not get affected so I think we should get over it.