Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Abhay Bhargava told off divan fans on instagram - Page 8

KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neena_14

Eeks!😆

Okay so this debate as to who's more at fault will never end. But for a respected senior actor his comments were quite crass, don't you think? Agreed that he wanted to defend his daughter but he could have done that in a more civil manner.

Yes,he could have said in a more civil manner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WTH
this edit was nowhere to get bashed

Kp is married to his daughter ryt??he knows ppl were crazy about this marriage
simply block them y go into a fyt with them ??

I understand fans go tooo much over the board but celebs v bar bar ek hi chiz ko dohorayenge toh wat can someone do

the edit was awesome and not critisizing
neer thumbnail
My 2 cents...Karan and Divyanka are actors of a very popular show. In the show (reel life) Raman is Ishita's (Divyanka) husband. Currently the track is very romantic.  I dont think the fan had any bad intention or was attacking anyone's personal life. Actors have to understand that it is sometimes hard for some fans to understand the difference or draw a line between reality and fiction.

Saying that, I do get Ankita's dad's reaction - he must be very emotional at this time. His daughter just got married and he does not want to see anything that could be perceived as negative against her. Why tag him on the post?

Everyone should take it easy and actors should remember fan's make them !!! Respect should be key from both sides.
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Telling fans to go to hell is not done. Fans are mostly young adults, but he is a grown up. He should've known better. There are so many Divanis and Divanas who make edits and cry and laugh about Divan.. can he shut all of them? Tell them to all stop because his daughter is married to half of Divan? No. Hell no. And the thing is, I read all the comments and everything..no one even insulted Ankita. And he had NO need to drag Divyanka, it was unnecessary. He has no right to tell an entire fandom to stop editing and shipping Divan..just because his daughter married Karan..and if it's bothering him, then too bad. 
I'm sorry but if we don't get Divan selfies anymore, I;m blaming him, bas. ðŸ¤£

And he said 'go to hell' so, in the famous words of Raman..Chalo Chalo Peechay Peechay Aa hi raha Hoon, Abhay jee. 
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Height of immaturity from both sides ðŸ¤¢
Wesay bhee I knew this coming...the way divan fans reacted on kp marriage announcement and continous humiliation/bashing of Ankita on social media by certain fans how much these celebrities will tolerate. KP bashing Ankita bashing Aly bashing ..these celebrities are human too..Div once said in her interview that these kind of fan wars do effect their personaL equation with actors. Even few days back Aly was forced to post angry comments on his Twitter and insta. Obviously they are unbearable. 

Abhay jee comments are rude but if continous bashing towards his daughter for the last 3 months is there tou obviously he will react. Yes he is a father and no matter in whatever professions they r in fathers are always possessive about their daughter and this is a beautiful reality. 

Anyway thank u fans ..rip to future of divan 
Edited by Hayaa.m - 8 years ago
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very silly and childish outburst from a veteran actor. Stars are used to such edits and fanfics by now.
I see no wrong in it, it's their imagination only. Why being a star he had to react like this?

If that is the case, GAURI and her father would have died out of heart attack/panic attack every day from the day SRK started his career in Bollywood.
iammayurfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Divan chemistry has contributed immensely for the popularity of YHM. So part of these are some crazy fans. When channels are cashing in on the popular Jodi we are common people and get carrIed away.Without these different type of fans actors/serials cannot survive. No way are we there to interfere in there personal lives. If it hurts stay off social media. 
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaimaV

What else can I expect from Appa? He is always like this.

Remember his famous comment on Insta "NO IDEA". That was a big fat LIE. His only daughter was getting hitched in less than 8 hours and he didn't know anything! Was this even possible?!

I made a post here in this forum confirming that Abhayji has no idea about Karan-Ankita marriage rumor. Later many of my friends called me a liar. Who's liar in the real sense btw?

Yes, Abhayji aka Appa seemed to practice double standard and his verbal attack towards fans shows what kind of a person he is.

Is this behavior of a man who spent more than 30 years in telly industry??

Ha Ha...my condolences.
Divan Fans make edits of Divan replacing Ankita or cropping her out...Fine that is OK...
But then Thye pass commenst on those Edits like...Better then Original..Kachre ko Hataya...bashing Ankita in such a Horrible way...

Earlier Karan stopped taking pics with Divyanka ot Interviews with her because Fans were getting Harsh on Sharad and had started commenting bad abbt Shar-Div Relation...

If to save SharDiv Relationship fromHumiliation...he can stop posing with Divyanka...
So think to save Ankita from Bashing...what He can do...

Some of Divan fans have been Horrible...to such an extend that They were wishing for KarAnkita Divorce on their Marriage Day and still wishing...SICK..

There was no need for Abhay Ji to React in such a Way...
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Height of immaturity from both sides ðŸ¤¢

Wesay bhee I knew this coming...the way divan fans reacted on kp marriage announcement and continous humiliation/bashing of Ankita on social media by certain fans how much these celebrities will tolerate. KP bashing Ankita bashing Aly bashing ..these celebrities are human too..Div once said in her interview that these kind of fan wars do effect their personaL equation with actors. Even few days back Aly was forced to post angry comments on his Twitter and insta. Obviously they are unbearable. 

Abhay jee comments are rude but if continous bashing towards his daughter for the last 3 months is there tou obviously he will react. Yes he is a father and no matter in whatever professions they r in fathers are always possessive about their daughter and this is a beautiful reality. 

Anyway thank u fans ..rip to future of divan 

Divyanka, Divan, Ishra fans only started bashing and hating on Ankita because of what she did, she laughed about Divyanka getting injured, she laughed at the fact that Divyanka fell off the stage and understandably, fans won't like or tolerate that, because fans actually do worship and love Divyanka. That's how bashing started. Thats why fans started hating Ankita..not because of the sole reason of her marrying Karan. You reap what you sow and Ankita had it coming, to be honest.