Where is NITIN?????

farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY,
       Now that Ishaani has reunited with her family and everyone knows that she is alive, what happened to her father, nithin joshi shouldn't he like go to her and talk to her atleast if not telling her that he is her long lost father or something like that????🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farayan thumbnail
Ohh hello someone pls reply Iam dying to know the answer here
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Nitin ji has gone on a summer vacation & even relaxing his mind their by doing yoga daily...He could not stay in his own house since the parekhs entered...wo uss pagal family ko jhel nahin paaye aur chalegaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ha ha..jokes apart sorry yaa...i don't know...only CVs can answer this..as the track is now focussing on other aspects which does not need Nitin that much , may be that's why he is not shown...😲
farayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Nitin ji has gone on a summer vacation & even relaxing his mind their by doing yoga daily...He could not stay in his own house since the parekhs entered...wo uss pagal family ko jhel nahin paaye aur chalegaye...πŸ˜† ha ha..jokes apart sorry yaa...i don't know...only CVs can answer this..as the track is now focussing on other aspects which does not need Nitin that much , may be that's why he is not shown...😲

Maybe but it is definately hightime for Daughter father bonding they have been dragging it since november and his presence will definately spice up the eventsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And definately he will catalyst the bonding of either ishveer or ishkar πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think hiten is on a break