India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Silence.... - A TRIBUTE! (Page 4)

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Absolutely at a loss of words to describe the episode, Twinkle! 
The CVs, directors and actors (and other ensemble case and crew)- don't stop amazing and surprising us with their talent. 

Hats off to the whole team and of course, Niti and Parth for living the roles. 
 Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeshaxo

Yesterday Parth shone like never before, today without saying a word Niti stole the show!
Hats off to CVs for giving us a beautiful episode. Kudos to PaNi for going above and beyond. Take a freaking bow Clap

Your words were everything twinkling, absolutely beautiful!
My words will honestly fall short today.

Nandini just had my heart today. She's our ray of sunshine and today she was someone no one recongised.
The moment he finally found her, her mumble of the only word that could escape her mouth "Manik" the look on his face to finally see her, the guilt of taking so long and seeing the state she's in. The uncontrolled sobs of knowing she's going to be ok now, her Manik's here.
"Manik mujhe ghar le chalo..mujhe ghar jana hai". After reality hit her of what's just happened she wanted to go home. The real home, THEIR HOME.. Manik!
He had her hidden behind his tall frame and only exposed her when things were settled.
As she sat there, recollecting all the things that's just happened. Her body lifeless, her eyes so dull, dead. Her normal expressive face so emotionless. Blank, shattered. Zoning out of the world and the only thing to bring her around was Manik's touch which made her flinch, yet she didn't push him away. He asked her to take a shower and she listened.
As she stood under the shower, he hesitantly came towards her, scanning her body, seeing the bruises that have left its scar. He gently starts to wash away the dirt that is on her body, washing away the black that's making its way to her soul. The pain and anger when he sees her bleeding ear. His desperation of wanting to make it all okay. Their voiceless tears disguised by the water.
Leaving behind a trail of his touch and when her soul was clean, she took him back into her world. Just them.
Under the white towel, as their foreheads touch easing away each other's pain.

Who knew a white towel would have such a beautiful symbolic meaning!!

Love
Preesha aka Your Soheesha Hug

Hi Preesha... Lovely post. 

I made a post on another thread symbolising the colour WHITE and what it denotes to our MANAN. Hope you don't mind me quoting it here. 

U r absolutely right- WHITE is their colour and has always been so. Their first kiss and confession in their own words to be together- both were wearing white (minus Manik's blazer). Manik's confession- MaNan were in white. 
And the most significant thing for me was the WHITE TOWEL, they used in the shower scene. I am sure, this is a much thought out idea by the CVs and NOT just a co-incidence. 

What does the colour White signify??? 

WHITE symbolises PURITY, INNOCENCE, COMPLETENESS, SERENITY, HOPE, PROTECTION, CLEANLINESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A CLEAN SLATE FOR A NEW BEGINNING. 

Nandini and Manik- OUR DEAR MANAN- they stand for everything that is WHITE.

The LOVE they have for each other is PURE. 

INNOCENCE- Yes, they should have been 2 innocent teenagers, oblivious to the ways of the world, but fate and destiny have from time to time, presented them with multitude of problems and evils. But when together, they still have the power to make their lives, uncomplicated and INNOCENT yet again.

Manik and Nandini together, as MANAN mean COMPLETENESS. They are incomplete without each other. 

They bring HOPE, PEACE and COMFORT to each other. Light following darkness.

The towel scene was a symbolism of Manik ensuring her his PROTECTION and like wise Nandini, reciprocating the same. They are there to protect each other at all times. He was shielding her and so was she, encasing him with her under the same blanket of encouragement and protection an security. 

CLEANLINESS here means- Manik trying to help HIS NANDINI, to cleanse and strengthen her spirit and her whole self. 

Finally- it is the start of a new beginning. Manik encouraging Nandu to put the past behind her, consider it as a dreadful nightmare and to move on. 

And sub-consciously, Nandu (Manik's Nandini) accepted all the above gestures, joining Manik with her. 

What can I say about the episode? 
Hats off to each and everyone in the team. I sincerely hope the team is informed and aware that their hard work isn't going unnoticed and it is very much appreciated in all forms and sizes. 

(Sorry, if this post did not make any sense. It has been one of those beautiful episodes, where U feel, U have to do/ write something, to express your appreciation).

Edited by IFollower - 05 May 2015 at 7:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeshaxotwinkle10-bharti-

aloo12 Senior Member
aloo12
aloo12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
You know I have read a lot today that Nandini stole the show but for me it was Manik.The range of emotions that he has portrayed from the first scene to the last--from finding Nandini in the garage to taking her home, pacifying her but realizing that he really can't do anything for her but blame himself as shown in the recap. He looked very helpless through out. 
Hats off  to both young and talented actors-Parth and Niti!!!Wish you all the best for a successful career ahead. Your performance was at par or more than some of the old and talented actors who have entertained us for many years.

twinkle10

Kaju.acacia Senior Member
Kaju.acacia
Kaju.acacia

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
sorry for not commenting for so long(I used to luv studies but u have made me to hate it as m not able to read ur topics)

Its so many days I haven't said luv u to u

but see mujhe aaj time mil gaya bcoz m not well n m at my home only.

yesterdays episode was really fantastic,their expressions they made me weep,
I have attend my classes with the memories of this epi n my iillness..

parth n niti are ...actors(fill this blank as  I don't have words to define their over the top acting)

n twinkle u r awesome as a writer
n by reading ur posts I can say that u r awesome as a person too

luv u twinkle

twinkle10

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Most of the time i am the last one to comment on this given the time difference and the time at which i get to watch the episode, but i want to go Monster Maanik dangerous mode on MTV for not uploading the episode even when its time for me to watch the episode Angry
Hopefully i get to watch this before i go to bed and read your post, i am sure its going to be beautiful given i hear that the episode was excellent.
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fireroad99

u girl
u want to give them a silent standingovation!
i want to give u a standing ovation and applause
because u did an OUTSTADNING JOB OF EXPALING THEIR SILENCE AND I PRETTY SURE THAT UR ARE AMAZING AT EXPRESSING UR EMOTION
JUST LOVE IT

Thankyou so much for such lovely words of appreciation! <3
twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFollower

<font color="#0000ff">Absolutely at a loss of words to describe the episode, Twinkle!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">The CVs,directors and actors (and other ensemble case and crew)-don't stop amazing and surprising us with their talent.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Hats off to thewhole team and of course, Niti and Parth for living the roles.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Clap</font>

So rightly said Lavy! One of the finest pieces of work I think Indian television has ever seen and I just can't thank them enough for showcasing what they did last night. What a piece of perfection. <3
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Gal, how do you manage to write all those unsaid words, the intensity of their emotions, their pain so beautifully. It was for me that I can't find words. Firstly was bowled by such an intense & mindblowing episode then your review... 

Niti & Parth stole the show, hands down to their performance and also to your review. 

twinkle10

Go to top