Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Happily decorating Shikhar's house! (Page 2)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

We can't expect Ishani to cry loudly rest of her life . Ishani was instrumental to RV's dear ma's plan, she hurt him for his betterment, at least that's what she believes.In her eyes RV is married now and going to be the father of his child, RV,Ritika or Amba never tried to correct Ishani's belief. 
And it is not like RV become Devdas after hearing Ishani's fabricated truth , he is enjoying his life with his wife.

I understood your point about Ishani...but i must say dat she is an idiot!! How come she believe dat rv can sleep with another woman and make her pregnant when he loves her so much and still considered Ishani as his wife??? Why she never questions ranveer or hritika about this?
My point is she never felt bad after hurting rv!! Instead she is so happy to decorate other's house nd other's life!

Ranveet is trying his best to enjoy his life...i really wish he could move on like Ishani has!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSAnonymoususers

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

i want IshVeer together as i m huge Shakti fan but rv should not get ishaani so easily..i dont agree with u TM..bcoz if v look from Ishaani view after knowing she died RV was singimg songs for Rithika..i dont think she doubt rv love 4 her but he was trying to move on then y she will try to ruing his world by coming back even after know he has a wife n soon going to be a father..i mean come on she is not vamp to do that n i dont think she doing anything wrong..shikher n his family did so much for her that whatever she does for them is less..Shikher saved her life twice!! now thats not a small thing..

Rv sang a song..but his intention was not to hurt anyone! Ishani wants to stay away from rv...fine..she can do it or tell him the same without hurting him also...but i think she enjoys hurting rv...

Moreover when rv is with ri...he still think about Ishani...he talks about Ishani...but when Ishani is with others she completely forgets rv...

We complained so much when rv shared his room with ri...rv shared his room not his lyf...but Ishani is heading towards sharing her life with shikhar and family...
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Agree, with u !! 
She does'nt deserves RV's love, she should get that monster Chirkut, wahi sahi hai...AngryAngryAngry

Go to top