India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Happily decorating Shikhar's house!

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
After hurting Ranveer for countless times Ishani is happily decorating shikhar'r house...i don believe this gal...and CVs want to believe us that Ishani loves ranveer? She is doing great sacrifices for him.

Ranveer couldn't sleep that day when first time Ishani saw chirag's true face in zaveri's house...bcoz Ishani was in pain rv wad in pain too...and ishani hurt rv so easily...and now she is so happy for her new fren that she refused her own family for living in the handsome guy's house not only that she is too busy to make him and his family happy!! she cares for hritika, amba , for the whole world except rv!!

And the mad guy is still trying so hard to move on...trying to make himself believe that he forgot Ishani...
Today i finally realize that Ishani never deserved that love..she deserve a monster like chirag!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821RTPMSAnonymoususersHarshaMawraMahi_vetellme-RadzLuvShaktiNidhi..surveen_kapoornebunaYD.AH

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Umwhaazzz exactly, love u so much for making dz post.. I hate that woman ishani
I want chirag to come back and marry ishani n ranveer can marry any other girl (not ritika)
Ishani does not desereve his love like seriously
Her sacrifices can't even stand next to ranveer's love and sacrifices

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821RTPMStellme

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
We can't expect Ishani to cry loudly rest of her life . Ishani was instrumental to RV's dear ma's plan, she hurt him for his betterment, at least that's what she believes.In her eyes RV is married now and going to be the father of his child, RV,Ritika or Amba never tried to correct Ishani's belief. 
And it is not like RV become Devdas after hearing Ishani's fabricated truth , he is enjoying his life with his wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaAnonymoususersOriginalsFanafreenaamna

HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
He z not enjoying
He z trying to enjoy which he z miserably failing
Atleast ranveer z trying to move on after hearing creepiest things from ishani
But what did RV do? Nothing! N ya as u said she z sacrificing
But the very next day ranveer met with an accident she started feeding her new found love n trying to make him happy
Her mom died few days ago n she z busy n making shikar n his family happy
What a joke z dz?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821Anonymoususersmonamie111

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i think she will marry shikhar too
she will forget rv in a jiffy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMS

wrizaa Goldie
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
if ishaani marries shikhar , I will feel bad for ranveer coz he is loving her since many years without any expectations. ... similarly if she go back to ranveer (she will definitely go back to ranveer), I will feel bad for shikhar , coz he is the one who is helping ishaani without knowing about her , blindly trusting her , and infact fallen in love with her ...
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

We can't expect Ishani to cry loudly rest of her life . Ishani was instrumental to RV's dear ma's plan, she hurt him for his betterment, at least that's what she believes.In her eyes RV is married now and going to be the father of his child, RV,Ritika or Amba never tried to correct Ishani's belief. 
And it is not like RV become Devdas after hearing Ishani's fabricated truth , he is enjoying his life with his wife.

I am happy ishani is living life which shikar gave her and not wasting it crying! It is pathetic for people to blame her for being happy! Everyone has right to be happy individually! I am glad she and Shikar bring smile on eachother's faceClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75..Singularity..

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i want IshVeer together as i m huge Shakti fan but rv should not get ishaani so easily..i dont agree with u TM..bcoz if v look from Ishaani view after knowing she died RV was singimg songs for Rithika..i dont think she doubt rv love 4 her but he was trying to move on then y she will try to ruing his world by coming back even after know he has a wife n soon going to be a father..i mean come on she is not vamp to do that n i dont think she doing anything wrong..shikher n his family did so much for her that whatever she does for them is less..Shikher saved her life twice!! now thats not a small thing..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnonymoususersRad75..Singularity..Kamala05

Go to top