Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi thank you all for liking this story.. I had intended a mother's day special part, but couldn't post one in time. 
Anyways here is the teaser..

" maa kya hoti hai"
Ishita looked at the child, her own eyes watering to match the child'.  Scooting closer to her, she smoothed the child's hair gently, " well.."
Such a profound question. How does she answer this? How does she tell this motherless child what a mother means.
How could she possibly tell this child that right at this moment and with this question, she was her mother. 

That's it!

So you would have guess by now who that little child is.. And we'll see more of her in the next part. :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the lovely mom's out there... 

Happy mothers day Ishita Raman bhalla!! :) 
Non-existent thumbnail
This is so not done... how am I supposed to wait when this is so intriguing?😛😳
Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anum_says

interesting start ... cntinue soon dear and plz pm

Hi, thanks. I would love to keep a PM list - but my by the time I post a part my 1 year old daughter has already taken out 4-5 keys from the laptop. ha ha.,,

Originally posted by: divazfankau

lovely update continue soon

Thanks. Will update in a day or two. working on it.

Originally posted by: shamnuz

wow that's rocking update love the way u have present it
please update the next one soon

Thanks. Glad you find my writing enjoyable. Coming up soon!!

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

Wow...hats off to your writing style dear

what an intriguing start
Part 1 was superb
the way you described each and every thing was very well plotted
everything fitted to its place

Thank you so much!!! I am so glad the story has you hooked!! please keep reading. And glad to know everything fitted well. :) thanks!

Originally posted by: Ishra_Sona

Oops... Raman heard it...

Good start...
Continue soon...

Oh yeah, big oops!! Ishita should know better than to be rude to people, eh? but kya karen, with Raman she cant seem to help herself!! :) teehee

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Nice one 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: jiyaa02

niceee. do cont.

Thanks! Yes, the next part should be up in a couple of days!

Originally posted by: sireesha76

interesting story

waiting for next part

Thank you. Glad you find it interesting

Originally posted by: SuryaIshraholic

waitng 4 nxt part..

nd it was superb..
plz pm me whn u'll updt nxt prt

Thank you! Next part will be up soon. Sorry about the PM thing. You see I have a little kid, and its kinda difficult for me to manage her and write the part, and also keep a PM list. I hope you'll understand.

Originally posted by: VENBA

Awesome story..

Please pm me the next part..😊😊

Thanks!! :) See above for the PM. Sorry once again. :)

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: _DarkLady_

This is so not done... how am I supposed to wait when this is so intriguing?😛😳

Oh.. I'm sorry. I thought i'll leave a little bit of a teaser while I finish it :) :) But then, thats the purpose of a teaser, isn't it? To leave the readers/viewers intrigued?? :) :) To build up interest and suspense?? 😉

Big thanks once again for enjoying this story so much!
Mridzy thumbnail
Hey all,
the next one is taking forever to write. so I thought i'd post it in parts. So here is the first one.
Mridhu

PART 2

Great. Just great.

She just watched meekly as her mother squealed and ran forward to hug her friend who had just entered behind her son.

Raman was looking at her as if he wanted an answer to his question.

He can keep looking cause he wasn't getting one, she thought to herself.

" Raman" she acknowledged his presence. He nodded back at her before bending down to touch her parents' feet. Ishita rolled her eyes - was this really necessary? Now she would have an even more difficult time convincing her mother.

After exchanging greeting with Toshi aunty, and by greetings she meant a big bear hug, from the effects of which she was still reeling - oh her poor limbs; she turned to her parents - " amma, appa I have to leave -" she started to say

"NONSENSE. We have guests. Tell your boss you won't be coming in today"

Before she could open her mouth, Raman spoke up, "that's okay aunty. I have to - "

Those were the last words she heard before she slammed the door behind her.

Her mother had always taught her to be polite and welcoming. Especially to guests.

She should have listened to her mother. Served her right for the way she had behaved this morning. If she had been polite enough to hang around another five minutes, she would have known what was in store for her that day at work.

She could have been better prepared. Maybe to leave the country.

"Partners?" Ishita exclaimed shooting up from her chair, looking at her boss incredulously.

Her boss beamed at her, "yea, it will be great"

Ishita scoffed, " yeah right" she had a few choice adjectives on how partnering with Raman Kumar Bhalla would be and great wasn't one of them.

"Khurana, you pulled me out of Punjab for this?" Raman muttered in distaste.

This? Who does he think he is - Ishita gritted her teeth and turned to face him. He sat back in his chair, shaking his head at their boss, as unpleased as she was at what they were just given to hear.

"Look you guys, you two are my best. I need you two together on this project"

Ishita turned to her boss, "You know KK, if we are so good, you should have us work on separate projects. Double the profit for you" she tried reasoning.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Raman had got up now, "Yeah, listen to her Khurana"

"Thank you" she bit out.

"What are you thanking me for - I am just trying to save my sanity here"

Allright. That's it!

She whirled around to face him, "excuse me, but did you sanity? I am just wondering because how can someone talk about something they don't have?" she finished sweetly, in masked politeness, folding her arms beneath her chest.

There! That felt good!

In response he just tilted his head to the side, lifted a single eyebrow and smirked. That meant why are you asking me? you should know better!

She had used her expressions, body language and words to let him know what was on her mind. All he had needed was a smirk.

And she hated that!

She was about to retort when their boss spoke

"Stop you two! I feel like a school principal now. Look, my decision is final. You have two options. One, you shake hands, be nice to each other and get on or..."

"I'll go for option 2" they both said together, still glaring at each other.

"Fake it" came the deadpan reply

Author notes

A/N 1 - This one is short, as its just part of what was originally planned, so excuse me for that.

A/N 2 - So, first their mothers suggested they get married and now their boss wants them to work together , but they dont seem to be thrilled at either aspect - whats going on or what went on between them that they seem or atleast Ishita seems to hate Raman, or does she??

A/N 3 - The teaser and more of Ruhi and how she fits in this story in the following part which will also have Raman's POV on the whole thing.

Read and Review please
Edited by mridhu - 8 years ago
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting dear
Loved it
Continue soon 
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update ,now ishra work together intresting.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
divazfankau thumbnail
nice updated
continue soon
SushSathisha thumbnail
nice its interesting please update sson