Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

5/5 Episode 97 -- Chup Chup ke -- (Pics) (Page 11)

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Now dey wil Ruin d show dis way???Shocked  wid immature steps... Disapprove 
NeiRa have not yet had any mature conversation ... even Pam talked sense today ... y dont CVs give NeiRa a sensibly mature script and dey plan d way forward of their life just d way Pam asked Pallavi??? This is plain stupid dat dey go hanging around each other prior any mature discussion Confused

Just coz d scene had PK and RR  spreading dere charm .. it looked beautiful Embarrassed other wise I didnt like d gist of it Ouch

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Also...I must say that the conversation between Ragini and Pam was nicely done. It was very much in control and both were in character, especially Pam because she was doing in what she does the best; emotional blackmail, manipulating and playing her cards. Hats off to Ashwini and Pallavi for giving us a strong scene like that! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Two minutes...not not even two...it was just 90 seconds or something of NeiRa Ouch
Kiss part was sweet but could have been saved for some other time, a better moment perhaps. Let's say at their date.

Narges

He is just flirting, you really think he will even ask for her permission before kissing her?

He is Nachiket khannaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by metoyou

Two minutes...not not even two...it was just 90 seconds or something of NeiRa Ouch
Kiss part was sweet but could have been saved for some other time, a better moment perhaps. Let's say at their date.

Narges

He is just flirting, you really think he will even ask for her permission before kissing her?

He is Nachiket khannaWink

Dead
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

They united yesterday! Much more scenes are yet to come. Today's scene was just for us to enjoyEmbarrassed
Now that they will be spending more and more time with each other, this would get better and mature. Don't worry dear friends, just try to enjoyWink

Ragini

I m enjoyingLOL
RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Narges, I think the problem is with RR or maybe PK also. They are not able to give enough time to shoot, I think. So they are just trying to give their best scenes possible in the available time. Mature scenes we'll definitely get to see. We'll have to wait a little for that.
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Now dey wil Ruin d show dis way???Shocked  wid immature steps... Disapprove 
NeiRa have not yet had any mature conversation ... even Pam talked sense today ... y dont CVs give NeiRa a sensibly mature script and dey plan d way forward of their life just d way Pam asked Pallavi??? This is plain stupid dat dey go hanging around each other prior any mature discussion Confused

Just coz d scene had PK and RR  spreading dere charm .. it looked beautiful Embarrassed other wise I didnt like d gist of it Ouch

Jia

I m with you

Killing Romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think Pam was not trying to fake dat emotional atyachar!!! It looked real and too much like her character... To me it revealed d hidden side of her character ... and was no doubt done beautifully by ashwini
Pallavi as always did d best of her job ... BUT i felt dat scene needed proper ending... dat dinner date just ended abruptly Disapprove ... ya NB phir scene kha gae LOL LOL LOL

PK RR scene was rushed as always n wid immature script ever... Ouch

Go to top