5/5 Episode 97 -- Chup Chup ke -- (Pics) - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Do dil aise hi milenge, the way you want😳 Beautiful song! This is there in my playlist. I've imagined NeiRa in that! Lovely feeling ..[/QUOTE
Totally. So you know how let down I am feeling right now. 
Originally posted by metoyou

Ragini! NeiRa are in serious trouble ðŸ˜† All I can say is that it was rushed... 

Sab ye chamanlal ke wajah se hua😕 nahin tho aaj kuch tho hotha

Originally posted by metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Ragini! NeiRa are in serious trouble😆All I can say is that it was rushed...</font>

I enjoyed but! Narges, pls enjoy! Wapas nahi aayenge aise scenes. Aage bhi aise hi karegi toh you won't be able to enjoy anything. New entries are gearing up already to create problems.
Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 8 years ago
Narges
Ragini is right, we are not gonna get these moments back

Just forget the script,  Phocuss only on Neira😛
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
So what do we have tomorrow ?
Aarav and Babu bhai .. ðŸ˜†

Agham has overheard FL2's rude conversation with Aarav .. Will he help his brother out of this mess ? Will he go to his Dad ?

Good to see Suhani and Agham at their Mom's place .. Hope we get to see .. the children .. with their Mom and Dad ..

Children snooping on their parents !! ðŸ˜†

Oh .. Plz NB .. no more FL2 for tomorrow .. Every one's fed up with her scenes .. Some one send FL2 on a sabbatical.. 
is Pam and Ragini's scene a hint of the future ðŸ˜• Pam got me worried when she said she fears history may repeat itself with NR. I hope it doesnt but with Ronnie's entry and these spoilers i've got a bad feeling.  
will Ragini really listen to her and let them go back to U.S whenever the situation arises 

i seriously cant make out yet if Pam is genuine or not  

breaks my heart to hear Ragini saying she'll live her life with memories of her past.. Life has been so cruel with her and N and  their near future it doesnt seem will be kind

as for NR scene, i think more than its content i enjoyed the chemistry.

BM, You work for a news channel or what😆 You ask interesting questions that's why😉

Precap was also lovely. Bechare kiddos! They still don't know that their parents have reunited. They were the one who made this possible. At least inform them NeiRa😆 Or secret romance idea is better for you both😆
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Narges
Ragini is right, we are not gonna get these moments back

Just forget the script,  Phocuss only on Neira😛

Let me be honest, I do enjoy it and it does bring a smile on my face undoubtedly! But having watched so many show in throughout the years this is not the only thing a viewer wants right... at least not me ðŸ˜› Haan this time I am more demanding! 

@Ragini
Whatever you say madam ji ðŸ˜†
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
That's like a good girl Narges! NeiRa is unique, the show is also unique. I hope that they make you happy in the future episodes. Maybe a heart to heart mature convo? That's all you want, right😉
Originally posted by poetic

Aww 

I still hope we'll get our due!