Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

5/5 Episode 97 -- Chup Chup ke -- (Pics) - Page 9

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Also...I must say that the conversation between Ragini and Pam was nicely done. It was very much in control and both were in character, especially Pam because she was doing in what she does the best; emotional blackmail, manipulating and playing her cards. Hats off to Ashwini and Pallavi for giving us a strong scene like that! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: metoyou

Two minutes...not not even two...it was just 90 seconds or something of NeiRa 

Kiss part was sweet but could have been saved for some other time, a better moment perhaps. Let's say at their date.

Narges

He is just flirting, you really think he will even ask for her permission before kissing her?

He is Nachiket khanna๐Ÿ˜‰

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Narges

He is just flirting, you really think he will even ask for her permission before kissing her?

๐Ÿคข
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

They united yesterday! Much more scenes are yet to come. Today's scene was just for us to enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now that they will be spending more and more time with each other, this would get better and mature. Don't worry dear friends, just try to enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰

Ragini

I m enjoying๐Ÿ˜†
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Narges, I think the problem is with RR or maybe PK also. They are not able to give enough time to shoot, I think. So they are just trying to give their best scenes possible in the available time. Mature scenes we'll definitely get to see. We'll have to wait a little for that.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Now dey wil Ruin d show dis way???๐Ÿ˜ฒ  wid immature steps... ๐Ÿ˜’ 

NeiRa have not yet had any mature conversation ... even Pam talked sense today ... y dont CVs give NeiRa a sensibly mature script and dey plan d way forward of their life just d way Pam asked Pallavi??? This is plain stupid dat dey go hanging around each other prior any mature discussion ๐Ÿ˜•

Just coz d scene had PK and RR  spreading dere charm .. it looked beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ other wise I didnt like d gist of it 

Jia

I m with you

Killing Romance

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Pam was not trying to fake dat emotional atyachar!!! It looked real and too much like her character... To me it revealed d hidden side of her character ... and was no doubt done beautifully by ashwini
Pallavi as always did d best of her job ... BUT i felt dat scene needed proper ending... dat dinner date just ended abruptly ๐Ÿ˜’ ... ya NB phir scene kha gae ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

PK RR scene was rushed as always n wid immature script ever... 
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Narges

Flirting is fine Vidya, it is good to see that side of his but I don't know why somehow the connect was missing... Even I am dying for their kiss lekin kya yeh sayi waqt tha?
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

Narges, I think the problem is with RR or maybe PK also. They are not able to give enough time to shoot, I think. So they are just trying to give their best scenes possible in the available time. Mature scenes we'll definitely get to see. We'll have to wait a little for that.

Ragini, 

Rachna se bachao, 

She is angry on Nachiket khanna

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
overall episode was OK
pam and ragini conversation was good