somu will never be suhani's

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Watching the grand wedding, reunion or whatever it was called and why is it nevr about suhani with souyma, why is she never the somu that suhani thinks? She thought about yuvraj, thought about krishna and simply called out for that desperate suhani. God what a lame realization of what she had done. Pati chors should all be treated like this pat on the back and get a grand treat- wished for the grand old days from the bible when adulterers where stoned. Pathetic dialogues, pathetic acting no emotion what so ever. I was more worried about what happened to souyma's nose(did neha do something to it just asking it was kind of shiny Lol- stupid girl please go for some acting classes u so useless. And btw Ragini just outshined that bridezilla she looked so stunning. I am so disappointed that she got remarried to krishna he doesn't deserve that witch. I loved hw he said suhani's name, suhani looked so beautiful with tears running down her face and she was looking at him as if she adored him. My dreams couple destroyed in the name of deceit if this show was a proper 1 we would have some husband swapping by nw. Never mind hopefully that lady who producers sns comes to this show. Kicks this useless production house and their useless editors, writers and directors and does some real drama here. And dadi that 2 year old throwing a tantrum just coz she lost her fav toy cow needs to go to a play ground and chill old hag. She
I'm actually confusd what is worst suhani's mahaantha or somu's shamelessness???
Originally posted by sandiab

Watching the grand wedding, reunion or whatever it was called and why is it nevr about suhani with souyma, why is she never the somu that suhani thinks? She thought about yuvraj, thought about krishna and simply called out for that desperate suhani. God what a lame realization of what she had done. Pati chors should all be treated like this pat on the back and get a grand treat- wished for the grand old days from the bible when adulterers where stoned. Pathetic dialogues, pathetic acting no emotion what so ever. I was more worried about what happened to souyma's nose(did neha do something to it just asking it was kind of shiny Lol- stupid girl please go for some acting classes u so useless. And btw Ragini just outshined that bridezilla she looked so stunning. I am so disappointed that she got remarried to krishna he doesn't deserve that witch. I loved hw he said suhani's name, suhani looked so beautiful with tears running down her face and she was looking at him as if she adored him. My dreams couple destroyed in the name of deceit if this show was a proper 1 we would have some husband swapping by nw. Never mind hopefully that lady who producers sns comes to this show. Kicks this useless production house and their useless editors, writers and directors and does some real drama here. And dadi that 2 year old throwing a tantrum just coz she lost her fav toy cow needs to go to a play ground and chill old hag. She

Read WU after reading your posts, Sandi, because since Sat I feel too sick of this crap to even read updates. I too feel Krishna desrves better. And wow! Imagine, frankly acknowledged that snaky wants the good life (no harm in that of itself, but you don't burn someone's home to light up yours) , and how is Krishna going to provide that?
Characterization-wise, anyone who can go to such lengths for so long, isn't going to back off and settle for love. Epic failure.
SUHANI, how much worse is she going to get? Yuvraj, prize useless person, who will now be CONGRATULATED, FETED and ADMIRED for being gutless and stupid, for not having the balls to stand up to BQ, involving others in a ridiculous Plan, and playing cat and mouse with the doormat. Someone slap this moron instead. (P.S. Sahil, still love you. )

I think this is sharad, the writers fantasy 😆 
clearly sick 
thk TV-serial god! for giving akal just in time!! I stepped aside
Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago
Why comment on an actor's looks...