Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

does suhani make

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Made a double post so instead of saying the usual decided to do another post. Does suhani make gopi look good? Currently they both having tracks of pati chor's 1 finished whilst the other 1 is still continuing.   Bt amazingly gopi that illiterate is showing that pati chor mansi her place. Gopi used to religion and her intelligent and her right as a wife so well today. Never once did I see that dumbster Su do anything well and like this. She is so dumb. No jokes I am dead serious I really think that whoever wants to watch anything entertaining take your nap time during Suhani's time rather watch Gopi she rocks

Edited by sandiab - 05 May 2015 at 11:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kukkakaali Groupbie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I have started to watch SNS recently again. Gopi is way better than Suhani. She even slapped Ahem in one episode. So loved it. To be honest even Ahem is more of a man than Yuvraj is. Always stands up for  Gopi. Star plus should have a SSEL and SNS crossover where Gopi can teach Suhani a thing or two about having self respect and standing up for yourself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1 IF-Achieverz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Sounds like gopi is good hope one day we get to see suhani like that as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theta14 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I  Think the difference between gopi and suhani , gopi knows very well ahem loves him and he will always do...
but suhani knows yuvraj doesn't love her, he isn't happy with her..tthat's why she isn't fighting back..afterall she doesn't show any rights on any things what isn't her..

But the   most annoying part she needs her Self respect! ! How can she stay in BH and watch all the preparations of marriage of her husband! 

Edited by awesome-raji - 05 May 2015 at 8:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anita_m IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
awesome_raji, even more reason she should've left the house that's also not hers, insisted on a divorce and left with her head high.
This is pathetic. Listening to BQ's sadistic orders without a word, an artificial prosthetic backbone suddenly appearing for snaky's aka Women's Dignity, then back to weeping, looking sad and dreaming of a non-husband who should have been junked long before BQ brought up divorce. Even if she still loves the guy, she needed to show some sense of self.
I liked Yuvraj-Suhani, but what's left of that now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123 Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
im also watching SNS along with my mother..gopi showing mansi her place correctly but our suhani so great yaar she forvive sowmya so easily with one sry n tears.starting i thought dat suhani shld nt be like gopi bahu but now i dnt want gopi to be like our suhani
i can say dat sowmya character z more worst dan mansi but still they excused her simply without any punishment nothing

note-sandi watch todays episode suhani krishna friendly hug n yuvraj took their pic u will like it

Edited by divyareddy123 - 06 May 2015 at 7:19am
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Divya thanks so much for telling me about the SuKri hug it was so adorable I loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dunceHat Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
absolutely not just good but like a beauty queen and also with brains of einstienLOLLOL
don't watch fact recently realized it's that amazing serial that follows ssel and also that sns that forumites refer to is saathiya!...density of dunce!
I like your post-titles sandia
it's like
does suhani make 'parathas'
does suhani make 'aloo-matar'
does ssel CV make 'gobar-gas?'LOL

Go to top