India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

An assertive ganga (Page 7)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
wow again same  logic.A wants 2 fulfill her promise thatswhy she  went 2 hospi not 2 apologise.
ganga allow  mannu 2 meet or not its anoder matter. ppl again don't need 2 worry. JaGan will solve it on their own.
oderwise  she thot how will i fulfill my pormise wen ganga cut short her  saying she doesn't want mannu 2 meet.

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
when ganga said if anandi tell shivam about nandini then I will also tell mannu about ratan .I was like if u dont want to tell mannu about ratan it is ur wish but why r u putting condition for anandi

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ganga is notputting condn . she w as only stating the fact that wen A cudn't & dont want 2tell nandini's truth 2 shivam then why shes  asking her 2 tell??
she only stated why A & her reasons r same not that she wanted  A 2 tell abt nandini.thatswhy wen J said that its her life & they shudn't interfere then ganga said likewsie A shudn't interfere in their lives by making promises on behalf of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusha

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Ganga when she pressurized Anandi to stay in BH ? Can Ganga even ask her to go out of BH ? Can she ? This great caretaker of everyone Anandi at that time was making Ganga guilty She does not want to stay in BH because of her  Thats why Ganga stopped her but Anandi she could convince Dadisaa even then but she did not 

and Ganga by keeping Anandi in BH does not mean she has given her clean chit to interfere in her life  , her kid's life and take their decisions

Does Ganga do that in Anandi's life ? No
Does Jagya do that in Anandi's life ? No

If they stay in limits then why Anandi cannot ? 

even right now when Ganga said i don't like Anandi in BH ? She only said Anandi has no right to interfere in our personal lives and how ganga is wrong in that ?

and Anandi ji is leaving by blaming Ganga she hates her   Ganga have poison in her heart against her 

Wah Anandi if Ganga had poison on her heart against you would she be serving you breakfasts How many times she did 

If Ganga had poison in heart for you would she have come to shiv niketan on your one call to cover you up 

so how the hell she thought so narrow for Ganga ?

No one pressurized Anandi to stay in BH she could convince Dadisaa i want to stay separately what society with say Even if she stays in BH stay in limits Don't go over board with your interferences in others lives when they don't do same for you 

but no she stayed in BH because she wanted  Then she cannot stay in limits cross that and now she is leaving BH with excuse Ganga does not like her 

wah what a great woman Anandi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushatiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Lols what did Anandi do to Ganga that she should hate her this much?
Did Anandi seize her husband? Did she take over her home? 

If Anandi wanted to interfere or change things around in BH  Mannu would have got to know about his father long time backTongue

All this issue coming up now simply because she made a promise to dying man and Ganga doesn't want to fulfill the promise that she herself has made to that same manTongue

All the accusations are coming from an insecure woman not an assertive woman
Lol what did Ganga said to Anandi that you made her she hates her so muchTongueShe has just recently went to shiv niketan on Anandis one call If she hates her so much why she would have gone ?
when did she say to Anandi you seized my husband ? hmmm?

First for your kind information watch the episode Ganga made no promise to ratan singh it was ratan who made promise i will not look at Mannu ever againTonguebetter go watch episodes before misleading everyone and then if Ganga does not want to fulfill her promise or not its her wish who is Anandi the great to give promise to Ratan singh without asking Ganga ? Did Ganga tell shivam about Nandini and her mothers kaand how she lost her  or even asked Anandi to tell shivam everything No so who is Anandi gave promise to Ratan without asking her 

If ganga is insecure woman Anandi is not so called great soul either but a woman who cannot look into herself , who cannot understand her limits , who only thinks she owns everyone and can decide anything about their lives their matters and world should move around her  A double standard , hypocrate woman who cries buckets if anyone does same with her but when she does same she does not realize her mistake but blames others they hate me 

Not everyone can wash feet of mahaan Anandi to take decisions about their lives but of course Anandi cannot accept that because she expects everyone to worship her for her uninvited interference in their lives otherwise she will become fake victim they hate me Tongue

tiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

You people wanted anandi out of BH. When it is happening, why cant accept it and move on.

CVs made ganga the scapegoat.
yes cvs have made Ganga the bakra for Anandi's greatness ganga's character is butchered badly 

tiny15

_Manahil_ Senior Member
_Manahil_
_Manahil_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hilarious  Today Anandis sacrifice and DS and Anandi scene was funny for me 

I don't understand how Ganga is wrong if she does not like Anandi going over board and interfere in JaGan's personal matter?

Anandi indeed goes over board  This time around she crossed all limits It was very sensitive matter regarding Mannu Anandi by no moral . ethical , legal rights can decide here without asking Jagya and Ganga for once giving promise to ratan and this fueled up Ganga Ganga reached her boiling point on her 

so why Anandi did not get the point ? why she assumed Ganga has poison in her against her She hates her and she is moving out because of it Wacko Can't she realize her mistake and stay in some limits 

and then that scene between DS and Anandi  Uhem Is Anandi going on mars so much drama How much far is Shiv Niketan from BH ?They can meet every day 

Edited by _Manahil_ - 05 May 2015 at 4:19pm

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by aparnauma

Was that assertive Ganga or aggressive Ganga?
Trying to justify her stand by comparng her act with Anandi's?
Till now she had problems with people comparing her with Anandi and now she is justifying her acts by comparing with Anandi's actsTongueLOL

I think ganga has a right to be assertive in front of Jagya. Otherwise he was trying to override her objections.
She can be aggressive or assertive or submissive which ever she wants with Jagya but why was she comparing what she has done with what Anandi has done?
Why the comparisions?
Husband brought in Anandi to make a point sometime back now the wife is bringing in Anandito make a point.
The husband and wife use Anandi to make a pointTongue
Now it is clear why the problem has come in the first place with regard to Anandi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_Shinyahisusmitablushing

Go to top