Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
mooh se bolne mein aur us kaam ko karne mein farak hota hai .anandi ne sirf mooh se bola hai ki woh promise karti hai ki woh manu ko ratan se milwayegi pur usne yeh kaam to nahi kiya aur na hi usne ganga ko force kiya promise ko full fill karne mein .in yesterday anandi accepted ganga decision without if and but
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mannu is also Ratan's kid.
He expressed his last wish to see his son and she obliged. Nothing wrong in that.

Ganga is wrong to deny her son the right to meet his father and to hide from him the truth about his parentage. She may have any differences with her husband, Mannu still remains his kid.

Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shes not wrong if she  doesn't want mannu 2  meet ratan. its h r rite and ratan has given up his rite long ago.so theres no question abt ratan's rite.
but still mannu needs 2 know the truth & thats his rites.so ganga shud think abt this but it doesn't mean she shud melt away easily as wat ratan did wid her was 2 hard to 4get even if she'd 4given him. bcoz she  was shown having FBs of her  tortures at the hands of ratan.
and its definite that they'll tell this 2 mannu. ganga wen see ratan's condn she mite allow him 2meet mannu.
Libra123 thumbnail
Cvs never intended for A to go out of BH. If that's the case they would have sent her to bilaria with her father. But A will be permanent in Bh. Right now this Nautanki is so that Anandi can come back into BH with more power to control J and kids with more power and no one can ask why she is involving in J n kids matters, Ganga will only invite anandi to come back and also involve in her husband kids and family matters, I predicted this after reading the short update about last night epi, but it's confirmed to me this will happen after watching the epi. A is leaving BH coz she thinks Ganga has poison in her heart for her but not bcoz it is Jagan matter and she has no right to involve in it and it is not her home it is jagan home. Also, article that mannu will hate Jagya for keeping him in the dark. So, what will happen now is Ganga will request anandi to reform Manu and also bring her home and tells her u were right all along and I was wrong. You have all right to involve in my and my kids business coz you are the family. So, all chars turn from sensible to stupid so anandi gets more power. Normally if a situation like this happens jagya would address gangas  fears why she is not letting mannu meet or let mannu know about ratan. But here, nothing like this is happening only reason to give more power to A.
These disgusting cvs are so predictable..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shinya

Mannu is also Ratan's kid.

He expressed his last wish to see his son and she obliged. Nothing wrong in that.

Ganga is wrong to deny her son the right to meet his father and to hide from him the truth about his parentage. She may have any differences with her husband, Mannu still remains his kid.

Well now Ratan has no legal right on Mannu. He was legally adopted by Jagya. Then how come Anandi can give promise on this. Ganga can only decide on mannu's matter. Even Jagya as per me should consult Ganga and then only reveal to mannu even though he legally adopted mannu.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mannu is Ganga and Jagya s child  Ratan has blood relation with him but Court has asked him to stay from Mannu on the divorce day with Ganga  . Court has given custody of Mannu to Ganga and strictly ordered Ratan not to interfere in their lives and its within rights of Ganga to allow him to meet with Mannu  Only she can otherwise no meeting  This was court's order 

Jagya has legally adopted Mannu .. Mannu 's legal name is Mahendra Jagdish Singh not Mahendra Ratan Singh 

Even law cannot allow Ratan Singh to meet with Mannu  without permission of Jagya and Ganga then how the hell Anandi gave promise Ratan Singh without asking Jagya and Ganga ? who is Anandi God , law ? She is no one to give promises here to Ratan 
Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Well now Ratan has no legal right on Mannu. He was legally adopted by Jagya. Then how come Anandi can give promise on this. Ganga can only decide on mannu's matter. Even Jagya as per me should consult Ganga and then only reveal to mannu even though he legally adopted mannu.

Pls read my previous posts where I said why anandi made that promise...

And Jagya should consult ganga ? Only ganga has right over mannu??😲 And what about in abhi's matters ?

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shinya

Pls read my previous posts where I said why anandi made that promise...

And Jagya should consult ganga ? Only ganga has right over mannu??😲 And what about in abhi's matters ?

I said "as per me". That's my personal view which even JaGan fans may not agree.