Yes Ranveer we believe you!

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes Ranveer we believe you that you forgot IshaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes we believe that you have moved onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes we believe that you only wanna go to Shikharz house to attend party n not to meet IshaniπŸ˜†

yes we believe that you were not excited with the thought of seeing Ishani againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

when you could not convince Ritika then how will you convince usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n CVs...when are we suppose to get Ishveer scenes😑😑😑 only in precap n promos😑

n Ishkar.. I have nothing to say

No Ishkar wedding CVs😑😑

Nice post as always dear πŸ˜‰ Have not seen the episode yet , so I cant comment about it yet πŸ˜‰

Cvs I want to hurl abuses at you ...Your show is already turning into crap to add dhoka with misleading precaps...When you have the audacity to rub other pairing why dont you show them in your precaps .

Ishani is enjoying her life after killing another man alive,wasn't her character sensitive,she is having gala time enjoying with her new found companion.Looks like they aren't in love for God sake she was out of a bitter relationship...Screw you cvs

This show needs to be thrown to dogs now
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
Yep, thats why he is always being around her... Just to confirm whether he forgot or not.. πŸ˜›.. I just wish they dont get her married to Shikhar !!
Woww

Ishani says ki she wants to give back happiness to the person who has given her happiness...(referring to Shkhar)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

toh Ranveer was playing snake n ladders with you till now..isnt it IshaniπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
These character both Ranveer and Ishani needs to be trash for all those stupid things they keep saying to the other man and woman. 
Originally posted by nebuna

Cvs I want to hurl abuses at you ...Your show is already turning into crap to add dhoka with misleading precaps...When you have the audacity to rub other pairing why dont you show them in your precaps .

Ishani is enjoying her life after killing another man alive,wasn't her character sensitive,she is having gala time enjoying with her new found companion.Looks like they aren't in love for God sake she was out of a bitter relationship...Screw you cvs

This show needs to be thrown to dogs now
Ishaani is really really disgusting ! I hate her now more than anyone ! 
I am trying to be Done with this show till nothing good comes to me ! 
I tried hard today to ignore it but wasn't able to !
Originally posted by Echofades

These character both Ranveer and Ishani needs to be trash for all those stupid things they keep saying to the other man and woman. 

RV ka is understandable...but Ishani😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Woww

Ishani says ki she wants to give back happiness to the person who has given her happiness...(referring to Shkhar)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

toh Ranveer was playing snake n ladders with you till now..isnt it IshaniπŸ˜†

Irony person who gave everything to her is traumatized but she wants to return shikar is happinessπŸ‘...Script writers were you the one who were writing MATH for the past 8 months πŸ˜‘😑😑
Whoever was bashing RV now, needs to equally bash Ishani !! 😑😑😑

Girl is all smiles and doing decorations for her foster parent's house, forgetting that her real mother just died few days ago in the same house !!
and getting pally with Shikhar with nok-jhok...  😑😑

On the other side, we have photos burning and special food setup etc.. RV ego at its best.. wants to show off to Ri that he has moved on ! 🀒
Isse kahte hai "Aa bhains mujhe maar" !

Really hoping to see both of them miserable tomorrow to compensate for today !!

CVs... tumhare papon ka ghada bhar raha hai...

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago