Balika Vadhu

One apology, different reactions

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In yesterday's episode Anandi apologised to Ganga in person at the hospital. She was quite resigned about it.

Today, Ganga gloated about it to Jagya. Telling him that Anandi apologised because she knew she had done something wrong.

Jagya was astounded or even shocked that Anandi apologised. He enquired twice or thrice. Still could not believe it.

Jagya knows his childhood friend like the back of his hand, and he sensed something very wrong in this whole scenario. It is going to blow up around Ganga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonder why Ganga brought up Anandi's apology today. As if she wanted to tell Jagya that Anandi can make mistakes too. She is not infallible.

Unfortunately, Jagya knows that this is not why she apologised.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Definitely Jagya cannot believe Anandi can apologize too Did she do that ever before ๐Ÿ˜†
and i wonder if Anandi did not apologize she was wrong then for what she apologized ? even i am confused what was the entire scenario๐Ÿ˜•
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow...now Arti wait for billion reactions 
let me chk that scene then post ...i saw only DS A conversation 

DS said she will live without Anandi 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hina-

Definitely Jagya cannot believe Anandi can apologize too Did she do that ever before ๐Ÿ˜†

and i wonder if Anandi did not apologize she was wrong then for what she apologized ? even i am confused what was the entire scenario๐Ÿ˜•

true.
if J thinks why A apologised then yes he knew his so-called best frnd like back of hand that A never apologises if she s not wrong tho she  always thinks she s rite even if  wrong.

and i m also wondering if A din't apologise then why did she ask 4giveness & 4 wat??๐Ÿ˜•it mean wen she wnet 4 apologising then she just want 2 start convo & want 2 convince ganga 2  fulfill Aji's promise.
quite confusing naa!!
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi clearly said to Ganga she did as she feel its right thing. 

Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga is wrong. Anandi didn't really come to apologise. Apologising was a escuse to start her convincing mission about Mannu-Ratan meeting. But ganga cut short the talk so soon that anandi could not do anything.  Anandi doesn't even realize that she was wrong in interfering in other matters. Realise karegi tab na maafi maangegi. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How cleverly she twisted the apology scene to suit her๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Did Anandi apologise for making the promise to Ratan Singh or did she apologise for not informing them?

Jagya looked so sceptical when Ganga said told that Anandi apologised

Simply because he knew Anandi wouldn't have apologised for making that promise to Ratan but apologised for putting them in a spot
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blushing

Anandi clearly said to Ganga she did as she feel its right thing. 

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited out the  "apologized for making promise without consulting"?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Ganga is wrong. Anandi didn't really come to apologise. Apologising was a escuse to start her convincing mission about Mannu-Ratan meeting. But ganga cut short the talk so soon that anandi could not do anything.  Anandi doesn't even realize that she was wrong in interfering in other matters. Realise karegi tab na maafi maangegi. 

subah so true.
A din't realized that she did  wrong & she  interfered in their lives.
she came 2 start her convincing mission & not 2 apologise.
and ganga thot she  realized that she did wrong interfering in JaGan's lives so came 2  apologise. and thatswhy she told this 2 J bcoz she genuinely thot that A was genuinely sorry abt her interference.

and i don't think A still realized that she really's interfered bcoz its not her nature 2 realize  & accept the blunders after doing blunders.