Excited for tmrw!

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For a change, we got to see all the characters back to their own self. The episode was hilarious. I loved beeji and how she made those nutcase insane. I'm in love with roshni, the roshni we saw when the show first started. Kesar back to DD ki aashirvad de. Sid gave back to Simran. That was awesome.Loved all of them except the nutcase.

I'm so excited for tmrw. How will roshni introduce herself to Sid? Hopefully she continues to work in their house.

The precap: DD will be scared to see the man dying but of course he is not gonna die. So again she will ask for sid's help. And that's how he gets entry into the house again. Lol finally our question is answered that we were all looking for for the past one week. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the man whom she hit
i guess is her husband

PS: episode was a superb 1 ๐Ÿ‘
mahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too very excited๐Ÿ˜› and i loved roshni look too hopefull this will be for longer time...and if it is then it will too much fun๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best part was seeing a positive and full of life Roshni. THIS is the OLD Roshni and I hope she is here to stay! The girl is a fighter...she will chase Sid till the very end ๐Ÿ˜†
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Roshni today โค๏ธ She is a psycho too.. pasting pictures inside her cupboard ๐Ÿ˜› Mini Siddharth 
I liked how they finally turned it into a bit of comedy.. Beeji rocked the episode by making the nutcases work.. i am so excited to see Roshni in formals 
Rasmalai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very very very very very excited
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes it was a good episode after so long
good to see the patels back
loved to see dd in her office
loved beeji for her nautanki
loved sid sim spat