India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

The master of disguise . (Page 2)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Absolutely loving the show.. Great to Se Kritika and Rajeev together ..  Firing on screen 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Loved it Smile
-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode.. I loved the investigation both of them do think alike and they obviously land up in the same place. Ananya's reaction on seeing Kabir like that was hilarious LOL. That phone call was quite interesting, I am glad in each episode they are revealing small small details about Kabir's past. haha i liked ur suggestion of the cake, I can already imagine Khalid ordering one and Manav standing in a corner fuming and KaYa sharing a small eyelock LOL

DexterRocks

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Sasura..Pandeji was rocking...

DexterRocks

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
KB as Ram Pandey, honestly, I didn't recognize it was him in day before' precap. ONly when they focussed on his face, did I realise it was Kabir.
Ananya, though not in disguise, but she did disguise her feelings well. KB throwing a hint, and Ananya latching on to the hint - Whether these two are made for each or not remains to be seen, but they sure make great partners in work.

DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

KB as Ram Pandey, honestly, I didn't recognize it was him in day before' precap. ONly when they focussed on his face, did I realise it was Kabir.
Ananya, though not in disguise, but she did disguise her feelings well. KB throwing a hint, and Ananya latching on to the hint - Whether these two are made for each or not remains to be seen, but they sure make great partners in work.

same here, even i did not recognize initially, but later after the close up shot, i understood that ohh well its him and the way Ananya was for a moment lost at him . Fangirling moment there.LOL

They sure make ideal artners in work, because they can understand each others signs and body language so well, and even before Ananya asks questions, Kabir explains her the situation so well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index