Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 (Page 15)

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBerry

Originally posted by radadolcevida

Originally posted by mona12345

Absolutely rocking update Mona.

OMG kitna hot ending tha. Loved it completely.

So its all about having a baby but not being tied with marriage or with any restrictions of any relationship. That's interesting Smile. And am so glad Asad hasn't blown his head cause of her proposal Big smile as he himself has been wanting to adopt a baby as he's not interested in getting married. 

Waiting to see what they finally end up as. Will they stay true to the deal or break it for more like being together forever bWinkDay Dreaming

Loved it dear its just so so awesome ClapThumbs Up

Love you so so much dear Hug 

Oh and thanks for sharing such a unique concept and story with us Big smile

Chocoo Merii Jaaann !! Heart [ haha..snatching your line] LOL

That^ coming from you means a lot !! Thankyouu so  so much ! Big smileEmbarrassed
Yeah, I'd thought I wouldn't get a positive reception for this story since the concept is not very conventinal. I still think people aren't quite happy with the concept, safe to say, 'shocked' .But honestly I did modify the story a lot so that it fits the mindsets here. Idk, how I'm going to go about it further thoughConfusedStern Smile

AnywayLOL

I'm just so so glad you liked it ! HugHeart

Love you so much and more choco di ! Star

Mwaah ! x

Hahahaha LOL. No problem, use it as much as you can Big smile

Sweetheart this is a good story and a unique concept so bound to have a mixed bag on the feedback.  Yea safely said Wink. But you know for my story Together a compromise Jo more, I had too got a lot if negativity to have made Zoya cry so much. So it's OK. Just take everything in your stride Thumbs Up

And trust me, you are an amazing writer Big smile

Mwah Hug

sorry to interfer, but IT'S a GOOD concept. I even started writing a story about, but more as an FF than TS. you were faster and your story is lighter than mine. 
however, your way to write it's so fresh and enjoyable, that i encourage you to continue to write. I agree you have such a great talent. 

@ radadolcevida most welcome to hop on anytime Hug ~~~ Agreeed ! Approve

Mona, see I told you Cool LOL  ~~~~ Yes, You're amazing, you know ?!!!!! LOLHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoBerry

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anopama

Oh wow what a deal 
I would definitely put one like tht on the table with tht sexy man 
But they sure this deal can just be platonic 
Bcuz they both have some serious sexual tension 
They have feelings they r denying 
Oh good asad definitely seal the deal 
Zoya want an all week thing not a one night thing 
Love it continue 

Hey anopama, 
How you been?Smile

Always good to hear from you ! Big smile I'm so glad you liked it !

Thankyou so much . Yeah well, lets see if they maintain theire distance post delivering the deal.. ! LOL

anopama

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Absolutely rocking update Mona.

OMG kitna hot ending tha. Loved it completely.

So its all about having a baby but not being tied with marriage or with any restrictions of any relationship. That's interesting Smile. And am so glad Asad hasn't blown his head cause of her proposal Big smile as he himself has been wanting to adopt a baby as he's not interested in getting married. 

Waiting to see what they finally end up as. Will they stay true to the deal or break it for more like being together forever bWinkDay Dreaming

Loved it dear its just so so awesome ClapThumbs Up

Love you so so much dear Hug 

Oh and thanks for sharing such a unique concept and story with us Big smile

Chocoo Merii Jaaann !! Heart [ haha..snatching your line] LOL

That^ coming from you means a lot !! Thankyouu so  so much ! Big smileEmbarrassed
Yeah, I'd thought I wouldn't get a positive reception for this story since the concept is not very conventinal. I still think people aren't quite happy with the concept, safe to say, 'shocked' .But honestly I did modify the story a lot so that it fits the mindsets here. Idk, how I'm going to go about it further thoughConfusedStern Smile

AnywayLOL

I'm just so so glad you liked it ! HugHeart

Love you so much and more choco di ! Star

Mwaah ! x

Hahahaha LOL. No problem, use it as much as you can Big smile  ~~~ Fully intend to ! EmbarrassedBig smile "Choco Meri Jaan'

Sweetheart this is a good story and a unique concept so bound to have a mixed bag on the feedback.  Yea safely said Wink. But you know for my story Together a compromise Jo more, I had too got a lot if negativity to have made Zoya cry so much. So it's OK. Just take everything in your stride Thumbs Up ~~ ShockedOuch I absolutely loved that story! It was needed for her to cry so much! LOL But yes, Thankyou so much di , Your words mean a lot! Heart

And trust me, you are an amazing writer Big smile  ~~~ If you say soEmbarrassed [Modesty is soo my thing!ROFL]
But seriously .. Aap se learning! Reading and learning. Still to get there! Big smile

Mwah Hug  Mwahh Mwahh ! Hug

OMG Shocked. Learning from Me Blushing. Now I feel like hiding my face, sharam aa gai mujhe Blushing

HugHeart

OF COURSE ! 
hahahaha .. You're so cute na ! LOLHugHeart

Acha bahut buttering ho gaya ! LOLLOLnext update dedo hum besabr readers ko .Day Dreaming Plejj ! 
radadolcevida Goldie
radadolcevida
radadolcevida

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hello dear, 
if you don't mind I want to suggest your story to my readers (even if I guess you have many and in common ) during my next update Big smile of my story Asya: the crossing time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandnii.SanKsgian

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radadolcevida

hello dear, 
if you don't mind I want to suggest your story to my readers (even if I guess you have many and in common ) during my next update Big smile of my story Asya: the crossing time

Hey there, 
Thats so sweet of you :))

Its totally okay dont want to bother you sweetheart Smile

radadolcevida

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclash12jolkonaaNav.deolBaviniJenny345kirang6565740ZoyaAsad2Alia.007sabeeraasya16anita257KSGLoverSAsharan90Kanimolhijottjottheavenlygalsahil_lover241kavneet007SK_KSGianroxonmummyoftwoayeshaloveNeeluaaro2009MitamadasyarockzzzMahi982raishiONAegonilorinaDarkBecomingsurbhi163pumpkin.honeyak020203indu333kobeb9849565007Ihopelovejaanu013PrettYSmilealeenaansariikhlassanjali9996muskaan17rocksAjuzangelMOnkEy_rAngErayat20radadolcevidaKabhibloom-SilverSparkle-Splash-ASYAfatima30SanKsgianaseelashahjayasree.raolife4merosamaleksenfriendsalljazmeenTaiLungSanjhari-ABI-anopamaChocoBerryteja21maha70asifiqbalshGulaabonilusoniSaima-Syedsweet_tehsMayurChan-silentbang-jas91PriyaSweety-Anuaarzoo50suearmaniacShailu..-Mrinalini-sirimiri

ChocoBerry IF-Rockerz
ChocoBerry
ChocoBerry

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Mine LOL

Unres

OMG Mona so so hot Blushing

Gosh how they tried controlling themselves gut failing. Hiwbtheyb were both acting like teenagers going on a date for the first time and then how finally they couldn't keep their hands off each other Embarrassed

I adore Zoya here to be so considerate about Dilshaad's presence in the house when they... WinkLOL

Loved it completely and am really praying that they decide to stay together by the end Day Dreaming

Update soon meri jaan Hug

Edited by ChocoBerry - 13 May 2015 at 6:50am

Chandnii.

Chandnii. Goldie
Chandnii.
Chandnii.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged

When Berry gets the 1st spot! Dancing

I hopeyou like it though!  TongueLOL

ChocoBerry