Qubool Hai

New ASYA SS : A Deal Close To Her Heart! PART 11 - PAGE 103 ~ 19/03/16 - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandnii. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MayurChan

Very Well written and emotional part chandinii..
Zoya's past was really horrible...i mean for a little girl to witness that and then to become a person she is truly applauding.
I just hope it doesn't turn in the wrong way now...whatever AsYa shared...
Interesting update.
Continue soonish.

Hey Mayur,

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it..

Hope things are falling in place for you now .. as the story progresses aur samjhega! 

Thanks for the patience and not leaving the story midway! 

Oh and I may add some twist.😈

😊
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_asya

Beautiful...meaningful chapter...

Zoya's past was horrifying... But like the way asad try to support her...
What asad said is only what he felt...
What could be the answer of asad's question...?
Plzzz...update soon...

Hey kabhi_asya,

Thank you so much, Glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
The answer to Asad's question could be a twist in the story! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayat20

Felt bad for zoya... 

Hope asad always stands for zoya n never leaves her

Hey ayat.

Than k you. Glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: don girls

Interesting
Zoya past was dark and sad emotional type

Hey 

Thank you so much 1 πŸ˜Š
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdusa06

it was well written update..πŸ‘
it was very emotional update ...made me really sad πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
I really liked the fact that asad and zoya are trying to share each other harsh painful ugly past...which would bring them more close to each other and have a better understanding.
The most adorable moment was asad trying to support zoya and light her mood 😳
The end was not expected because the way it is left with the question ...it is giving worry feeling as to know what will happen next...
Can't wait to for the next chapter. plz update soon. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Hey sdusa06,

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed reading the chapter.😊

It's so sweet of you to have come around! πŸ˜ƒ
Yep, there may be a twist in the tale, not sure as yet ! 

I'm not sure soon, but i'll try! πŸ˜Š
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandnii.

Hhahaha..

Pretty update kya hota hai ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Interesting?

Anywhoo, thank  you, glad you liked it ! πŸ˜Š

*pout*
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandnii.

Hi Cutiee,

My very excited reader!😊

Thank you so muchdarling.. I'm glad you liked it.
Yep, not happy with how it came out, I had a lot more planned , more impact full but never got the time to write it all down.. so yeah.. not how I planned it.

Arrey but I always send every one PM's ..πŸ˜•I don't know what's happening.. many of you guys are complaining in not receiving PM'S.

Anywhoo, I'll make send you a PM alag se next time. dw😳

eeep.. thank u soo much.. 😳
will be waiting. . 😊
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res soon πŸ˜›
unres

Hi chandni (i hope you don't mind to call by your name πŸ˜ƒ) , so sorry for not replying on your story, I used to click on like button but I didn't get time to stay and to write properly. And you know me I didn't want to write just a few words about your story. I wouldn't be fair with you and the story too. After so long, i get the time to comment finally πŸ˜ƒ.
Anyway, i missed two chapters and I must say that you developp a lot about their past and it was needed for the story. Those last chapters bring them closer emotionnally and we can appreciate your skills in writing about emotion and drama in the two last chapters.
Asad's past was really painful but waht to say about Zoya, it was harder I must say. Both saw horrible thing at their young ages. When the love turned to be fake relation (for Asad) and when love turned to be poison (for Zoya). We can perfectly now understand why both choose not to be with someone, at the end, we are always scared to do the same mistake as our parents. Genetic we can say πŸ˜•, but emotion are not transmitted like this, anyway emotions has more impact in our heart than genetic.
I really love those last chapters, because it was all about human and how they stood for each other, holding, talking and sharing their pain, as much as their past was painfull to read, as much as I appreciate their bond, it was really beautifully penned. Asad and Zoya was not only making a baby but they are educating their heart to fall in love and to trust another person, which is always hard to do in this life. And this travel was perfectly written.
Asad's last question was important but Zoya's reaction make me scared, what she was hidding more?  I am really curious to know her motivation. And for a change, i have no clue about, maybe she don't want to be alone, even if she choose to live alone to be safe. Having baby can be selfish act in her case, but no one can blame a women to embrace a motherhood, it' s important for any women. Well, I will wait to read your next chapter, dear.
And as usual, beautiful and well written part.
Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
PS: sorry again for being late, but I spent crazy weeks, but now i am fine and I am back in sha Allah
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Very emotional update
Zoya past was hurtful. She shared that with asad & he hold her. Hope they will open with their reservations & confess what they feel for other. Update soon plz
Thanks for pm

Hey asif,

Thank you so much. Glad you liked the update! 

Np! πŸ˜Š
Chandnii. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jas91

Mona darling wonderful partπŸ‘πŸ‘

thoda zyada emotional tha agreed

Zoya's past was really horrifying I understand now why she is reluctant 2 embrace love even if she may feel it 4 Asad.😭

But it was really unfortunate as well a sweet loving family got destroyed just bcuz of doubt

I don't get it why her mother always used 2 smile & bear his every abuse was is it bcuz what he doubted was true or she felt their love will change things soon or just 2 keep Zoya away from their dark side.πŸ˜•

D way she broe down telling d tale & Asad was their 2 support her was fantastically penned.πŸ‘

It ended again on a cliffy now what's Zoya's reason 2 have a baby I also want 2 know πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so 4 that updt soon Mona darling cuz I m impatient insaan.πŸ˜†

Love of love hugs again 4 a sincere effortπŸ€—

PS- itni late lateefi har baar nahi chalegi updt next part soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hi Jas! 

Thank you so much, That's so sweet of you! Glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I wanted to get into the details of that but fir time nahi mila itna lamba update likhne ka..
Her mother wasn't cheating, it was just her father was losing his shit and overreacted to anything, basically a drunkard... they don't know what is happening around them, they're drunk 24/7. And Zoya's mom was only trying to get him to understand her by apologizing and not arguing with him, when she knew things got out of hand. But there isn't much you can do with a man who is under the influence of drugs. And she was alone with a daughter who she too had to take care of, plus she never knew it would get so bad for real. so anyway.

I wish I could think soon, penstuff down quickly and basically get the time. toh main pakka jaldi jaldi updates deti.. I too am a reader, I know wait karna kitna difficult kaam ho jata hai.πŸ˜†

And yes, I am thinking of adding some twist, abh tak decide nahi kiya hai lekin.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Aww! Thanks love! πŸ€—