Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

When there is a problem in RP, she will enter promptly (Page 4)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasurYa

Jaya ji .. I was irritated in both scenes .. he gave a reaction like talking to a small baby when they r having a serious issue .. next s when he told tat he s empty handed now.. he was happywhen he told tat .. Angry

Though I should not say this but it is true that Education does help in mending ones life. Had he been educated, he would have thought pro and cons of his decision and the repurcations there on. But here since he has limited knowledge about the corporate world, he didn't think twice before washing his hands off his shop which made his son disgraceful in front of his friends.

Some times I just wonder what if Ved took some other profession name instead of Hotel owner? Had he said his father is a doctor, would Suraj opened a Hospital and hired some trained doctors and nurses to run the show and he would have supervised the work in disguise of a doctor?

I am not against his new venture but he should have made Ved understood that his profession is no less important and later he could have wheeled towards acquiring some hotel which is running at loss and improved it with his name and skill rather than starting from scratch. Tomorrow if Ved says his Grand parents are not modern and he prefer some modern people, what will Suraj do? Will he refuse to be part of Sarun life? And what if Ved says he doesn't like Sandya as she scolds him a lot an dwant a new mummy? Will he bring a replacement to Sandya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetykins21thala

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
What if he is not educated ??
His wife is an IPS officer .. 3rd in rajasthan nd will this qualification nt be enough to make him understand ?? 

Even a 15 yr old child will plan with wat they have for pocket money .. CVs are showing suraj like a innocent nd illiterate person who doesnt know even 1 2 3 ..

immatured suraj sbeing shown now 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@Jaya agreed Sooraj is not educated. But what is Sandhya doing. She is educated right. She has the right sanskaars right. In my community boys are less educated, while girls are more educated. Atleast it was like that a decade back and many educated girls had to marry men who were not as educated as they are. But I have seen many couples which includes couple of my relatives also where the lady has taken in charge with her education in the right way, transformed the way things worked and today if you look the couple are together leading a good life. It doesn't matter the man had less education as long as he respected his better half.
Here Sooraj was shown as a man respecting his wife and her dreams. Why couldn't Sandhya take charge of the situation from the beginning of improving his business through her knowledge. Then what was the use of Sooraj having an educated wife. Where is her transformational power which I feel every woman should have if she really has the right sanskaars.

deejagijhema

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Lol...one thing is clear...
Either the CVs r v stupid or extra intelligent...the way they r dealing with this track...
They can't be normal... LOL

Lol this means that everyone who wants to open a hotel or has a dream should shut every other back up and run blindly after this...
Why did he sell mkd is one question i can't answer at all...
He wants to start from scratch Confused

He already had a foundation and as all said he could expand it and then lead to hotel...

This Is just like standing on ground and thinking u'll climb up a mountain in just a jump...

And if he doesn't have enough money to eat how come he'll make a hotel Dead

Or will CVs show suddenly he became a millionaire...he won a prize bond
Or may be he'll participate in kabaadi match and win and with that money he'll open a hotel Dead stupiddd D'oh

Now m v curious to know how and what will Suraj do...may b I'll follow his footsteps then if he succeeds Embarrassed

And why is sandy supporting Suraj blindly...is she a fool...she is educated still allowing suraj to let go everything Angry
Wowww Clap

deejagishruthiravi

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Even if suraj is uneducated cant he understand a simple thing that how come he'll manage to open a hotel if he doesn't have money
He could have expanded his business bcoz in order to reach high he has to reach the same level again, at which he is now
He will start from ground or will any hotel owner just see his talent and donate him the hotel Dead

I've seen this even in my real life and this isn't easy...it takes years many many years...
Or is he thinking he'll do this in 10-20 days Dead

He could have opened branches of mkd that was better...and later expanded it...

Sandy is literally an educated illiterate Dead

Educated for whole world except for her own house...

It's just like shamma talay andhera Sleepy
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@ Shruthi, had Sandya ever used her brains so far? She is educated but I not sure she is intelligent as well.  The way she is acting now looks like she is feeling contented thinking "atleast my son did what I could not do so far, that changed Suraj from a Halwai to Hotlier. But simple question I would like to ask, whether he cooks in a five star hotel or a  Dabha, the process is same and in simple words, he is called cook.

The CVs are showing even Sandya respecting Suraj's dream, and that is the reason she has accepted his decision blindly. Then Suraj went against his mother, here she sidelined his mother. NO one bothered to inform the elders about their decision , if not asking for their suggestions. She is very Sanskaari, so she is not going against her husband's will and will support her husband in think and thin, despite the fact that she could have saved him from some future difficulties, had she talked to him logically. All she is thinking is through her heart and she doesn't want to discourage her husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@ Zona, either CVs have gone crazy or we are going crazy looking for Logic (basic) in this show. When his name is not known in the next city (Ajmeir) how is going to start a hotel and why will any one will jump to stay or eat in his hotel unless it is famous? To begin with, he could have started serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in his MKD and then opened a new branch in Ajmeir  and later one more like that. Then he could have been identified as a owner of chin of Sweet stall across Rajasthan or so.

Is it so easy to get a loan from Bank? Just by wearing a tie, if a person can get enough loan to start a star hotel? why does banks nag people asking for salary certificate, employment letter, 2 reference who can vouch for the person, just to give few thousands or lacs (one or two lacs) as personal loan? Or is it that Suraj is not even thought about how much it may cost to open a hotel?

And forget about winning a kabaddi tournament and realize money to open a star hotel, not even Dhoni can open a new Hotel (mind you not just a restaurant) with his one match earnings and state level Kabaddi tournament will not even fetch few thousands per player. So that is ruled out.

All I think is that without realizing where he is stepping in, he will get trapped by the new entry (lady who owns the team) and then Sandya's education might come to use.
shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@Jaya I still remember with both our employement letters trying to get a housing loan. How many times we have to go to bank to submit one document after another. Like you said salary certificate, account statement, security etc etc..
For business loan and all banks are very very strict. Just by looking at a concept and all they wont give loan.

Coming to Sandhya there is no harm in standing by your husband in his hour of need. But then foolishly supporting his decision a good wife will not do. She will have a heart to heart talk with her husband which unfortunately I have not seen with Sooraj and Sandhya post IPS. Not sure now as it has been months since I watched the show.

When the new title track was released in early 2014 I had expected something spectacular. " Jag ko dikha de, maan dila de, apni udaan se shaan bada de" - Male voice

And the female voice singing " Tu Dhadkan mein jaan piyaaji , tari banke dikhungi pehchaan Piya"

It was based on these lyrics I had started writing my FF early 2014. Something like through Sandhya, glory of Sooraj is known to the world and because of Sooraj she climbing the ladder of success in her career. I had created a power couple something like Shiv-Sakthi, the power of their love transforming family, transforming society and had thought CVs will be giving a much better script. But then what I got was nothing related to those lyrics. It was just beating around the bush with same sacrifice thing one after another. Really at times feels sadCryCryCry. It had such a beautiful concept.

priya2607deejagi

Go to top