Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 80)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shidin0117

Super update Nisha,
Loved ranjan and everyone else ribbing poor II, but it was so cute FIL sending his lovely DIL a formal invite for saree shopping and DIL accepting it. So will we get to see more of FIL and DIL bonding?

Poor Manny, so she came to know abt VIk's proposal to R&B? 
And everybody r questioning her abt him and what she knows abt him. And Manny going on the offensive is natural, hitting where it hurts the most. Poor Ranjan, how long will this haunt him? And Dude as usual keeping quite and his answer to the point . 

So whats Manny going to do now? Will she take pot shots at II? 

Nisha pls write abt Ranjan and II going for shopping. Will dude accompany them?

And what happened to Appas convo with dude>>>>Have I missed something.

No she doesnt know about Vik's proposal yet, she is just considering quitting Ph D for now
Yes they all think Ranjan is unworthy of handing out adviceCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5blue5skymodernfamilyshidin0117putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

From a cute and endearing conversations to big show down! I love twist pe twist. So finally Vik project is out in open. Any father would offence if he is the last one to know! Manny is turning to meaner for sure, she is even putting the blame for it on her dad. This pissed me offt, she was mean to II, I could understand a bit but turning it around on her dad was plain right rudeDead. I understand she is hurting and missing her ma, but lashing it out on others is not acceptable. Personally I hate when people cut a sorry image for themselves. ShockedI feel bad for Ranjan, he even hesitate to confront his own kids.CryCry

That was a damaka Authorji ClapClap

No Manya doesnt know about Vik's proposal, she is for now, just considering quitting the University
That has the whole family exploding... ermmm.. except R&B ofcourse
Dude is cool as a cucumber except when it comes to his wife, then he turns into a molaga bajji (mirchi ka pakora) as Anu would sayLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5modernfamilyHsp.canadaswathi1990sarsyedputti77

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I won't open that page more.
so I need a pm for that link.

If I get post in first page.
I will continue what I do.

Hope some one gives links

No worries Vikas. I am telling myself to start updating the index... I am hoping to do a better job soon
I am so hung up on writing the chapters I got complacent. I will totally understand if you dont want to update the index.

Your help is priceless to me... every new reader I have gotten is because of you atleast in the last month... I am not sure what you meant by your post, but if it means what I think it means and if you are in some way constrained from maintaining the index I totally understand

You are precious to Software Symphony I TOTALLY APPRECIATE every bit you have done
Embarrassed  Big smile

who said something about not updating index.

I am telling that to pm me before starting thread so that I can check that thread.

yaar.
I love SOSY and updating index here.

Means I mostly will be in this forum so was able to catchup new threads quickly as I refresh every minute.

I just s want to say.

That is why I should be silent always uses wrong words changing meaning.

Sorry INDEX is mine.I am not giving its rights to any one.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyluks28banksiikalavathi5KM03blue5skyHsp.canadaPriteeMisramoonwearerputti77ishruhiNisha0604MysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

From a cute and endearing conversations to big show down! I love twist pe twist. So finally Vik project is out in open. Any father would offence if he is the last one to know! Manny is turning to meaner for sure, she is even putting the blame for it on her dad. This pissed me offt, she was mean to II, I could understand a bit but turning it around on her dad was plain right rudeDead. I understand she is hurting and missing her ma, but lashing it out on others is not acceptable. Personally I hate when people cut a sorry image for themselves. ShockedI feel bad for Ranjan, he even hesitate to confront his own kids.CryCry

That was a damaka Authorji ClapClap

You cant blame Manya too Shev, the more she sees II entrenched in that house the more it irritates her, its like she not only has to deal with loss of a mother, and scandal ridden father, everything else that used to be a certain way has also changed, II came... brought along her Akka and Athim... and they all seem to "feel at home"  She is not married to Vik... so just continues to float...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyluks28kalavathi5blue5skymodernfamilyHsp.canadasarsyeddristi64putti77

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
"HE is the only permanent thing
in my life... your lives are filled
with rock solid stuff...
I am supposed to pursue the
elsuive Ph D and rot away" "Gee
thanks you guys" Manya cried

feeling bad for her...but vikram is a good choice???well we are not god.only time will tell...but how she will cope up with it if everything goes bad???paavam...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5sarsyeddristi64

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Finally!! I got my daily fix of SOSYLOL
The camaraderie between everyone on poker night might have been a catalyst for Manya to take such a rash decision. She was watching it all with rapt attention and must've realized what she's been missing. R&B has been a nomad by choice but Manya was married earlier and hence, would've known the stability that a partner brings. No wonder looking at her siblings' lives she's reconsidering her lifestyle. 

But it was unfair to bring Ranjan into it. He's been shown to have tried his best with his kids. R&B smiling at him itself means a great deal to him. He wouldn't want anything less for his girls.

Thank u for the update Nisha. U always manage to lift my moodHug 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5moonwearerPriteeMisraputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I won't open that page more.
so I need a pm for that link.

If I get post in first page.
I will continue what I do.

Hope some one gives links

No worries Vikas. I am telling myself to start updating the index... I am hoping to do a better job soon
I am so hung up on writing the chapters I got complacent. I will totally understand if you dont want to update the index.

Your help is priceless to me... every new reader I have gotten is because of you atleast in the last month... I am not sure what you meant by your post, but if it means what I think it means and if you are in some way constrained from maintaining the index I totally understand

You are precious to Software Symphony I TOTALLY APPRECIATE every bit you have done
Embarrassed  Big smile

who said something about not updating index.

I am telling that to pm me before starting thread so that I can check that thread.

yaar.
I love SOSY and updating index here.

Means I mostly will be in this forum so was able to catchup new threads quickly as I refresh every minute.

I just s want to say.

That is why I should be silent always uses wrong words changing meaning.

Sorry INDEX is mine.I am not giving its rights to any one.

Waah re mere sher Yeh hui na baat.
Koi tujhse chheen bhi nahi raha yeh kaam
yeh tumhara hi haiLOL PHEW!!! I am so relieved
Mujhe laga tu busy hai aur kahin kisi aur Topic mein ja raha hai so I thought u turned in "your notice"Big smile
Knowledge Transfer to main kar nahi sakti kyon ki itni "no-lez" nahi hai mujhme so I thought I will begin updating the index in a crude way like I used to beforeLOL
Thanks for not going... U ARE PRICELESS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyluks28SunshineBlisskalavathi5nadira26islamblue5skydristi64moonwearerNSB7PriteeMisraSAKIVIAM

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Lol vikas. Index is yours only
And you are doing a commnedable job
Thanks so much re

Nisha pm him the thread link before you post re. Thats better. He can update the index before we all eat up pages 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra7SunshineBlissKM03blue5skyPriteeMisraSAKIVIAM

Go to top