Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 67)

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Joined: 24 June 2013
Posts: 2731

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Can see II's resolve staggering here Smile 
R&B HAS to be one of the most turn on dudes ever penned Nisha! 

yes yes we gush and think it cant get better and then the dude gets better ...
and the way Nisha writes seriously Clap
and she is melting and subconsciously she chose a guy like her dad and he chose a girl like his mom.. happens right.. in my case my mom and husband are clones LOL
Every bit of appa i read was like reading about my dad investing for grandchildren to complaining about the costs..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07SunshineBlissVeeIyerHsp.canadaputti77

k_p_7 Groupbie
k_p_7
k_p_7

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 70

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me what's in II and R&B's prenup agreement? I've guessed that it includes things about them having separate bank accounts...anything else? I've skipped around reading the SS's and don't know when I'll get the chance to go back and read. 
kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 409

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing update as always...
R&B and II are just growing together as a couple and understanding each other more.  Day Dreaming

Appa and Amma are so sweet and their affection for II is just so heart warming.  Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlissHsp.canadaputti77

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Joined: 03 January 2015
Posts: 376

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Can see II's resolve staggering here Smile 
R&B HAS to be one of the most turn on dudes ever penned Nisha! 

yes yes we gush and think it cant get better and then the dude gets better ...
and the way Nisha writes seriously Clap
and she is melting and subconsciously she chose a guy like her dad and he chose a girl like his mom.. happens right.. in my case my mom and husband are clones LOL
Every bit of appa i read was like reading about my dad investing for grandchildren to complaining about the costs..

Truely  haven't seen writing get so real, touching everyday  issues so so aptly - not preachy but simply stating how life is for middle class indians. 

Yep... somewhere we do look for similar traits in our spouses na... Smile

My folks too Anu, investments are  all directed towards grandkids. It is such a typical thing. right. Brings them so much peace. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadamoonwearerputti77

SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Joined: 03 January 2015
Posts: 376

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_p_7

Can someone tell me what's in II and R&B's prenup agreement? I've guessed that it includes things about them having separate bank accounts...anything else? I've skipped around reading the SS's and don't know when I'll get the chance to go back and read. 

It went something along the lines of II not wanting any share in R&B's wealth and Bhalla biz. In turn i think he too said he would not accept any share of her money. It will be in one of the pre-wedding updates. (think before thread 9)  Vikas  awesome index will help you with that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaputti77

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Joined: 06 November 2013
Posts: 2147

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Baby talk, money talk, mr and mrs Bhalla seem to be headed in the right direction. I love the lies II constantly tries to spin...she is so so endearing when she does that. Another thing I absolutely love about this tale...the internal battles, the notes to self... So lovely. 
NISHA RB ka birthday kar naa please and BTW while reading the story all over again, I realized she's not 29 she's 28 becoz in the into itself you have stated she's 27 and the DUDE 30. 

So many loose ends to tie.

Manny issue

Money issue

Baby issue
AGM issue
Scandal issue...wow am seeing SOSY 100. 


The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5Neha07VeeIyershidin0117TanjoreGirlputti77

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Joined: 22 November 2013
Posts: 7451

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Baby talk, money talk, mr and mrs Bhalla seem to be headed in the right direction. I love the lies II constantly tries to spin...she is so so endearing when she does that. Another thing I absolutely love about this tale...the internal battles, the notes to self... So lovely. 
NISHA RB ka birthday kar naa please and BTW while reading the story all over again, I realized she's not 29 she's 28 becoz in the into itself you have stated she's 27 and the DUDE 30. 

So many loose ends to tie.

Manny issue

Money issue

Baby issue
AGM issue
Scandal issue...wow am seeing SOSY 100. 


her birth day was on feb so we can't have same age as in serials and movies have to move on right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117putti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 5761

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Wah wah how you do it Nisha? The guy is really great! He is the 'Rakshasan'
Demand Draft turned to baby draft ROFL

She thinks this marriage is short lived so does not want babies now? When she will trust him?
Great penning Nisha! You posted update before 8 am ISTSmile This is best start to weekend Smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5SunshineBlissKM03shidin0117TanjoreGirl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Software Symphonies Index

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 111   Views: 43190

Nisha0604 111 43190 18 July 2015 at 1:44pm by ishruhi
Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1229   Views: 110111

Nisha0604 1229 110111 29 April 2015 at 4:10pm by TanjoreGirl
(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Nisha0604   Replies: 1211   Views: 123155

Nisha0604 1211 123155 15 April 2015 at 9:40pm by Ashu25
Happy 300 Software Symphonies!!!

2 3

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 20   Views: 1631

TanjoreGirl 20 1631 31 March 2015 at 1:55pm by arooshee
Have a glance when you have a chance - Software Symphonies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: TanjoreGirl   Replies: 121   Views: 10508

TanjoreGirl 121 10508 30 March 2015 at 11:04pm by Ashu25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index