Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 59)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Anu your response to SA1234 is spot on, I will also add, Bala had no clue about R&B and II financial dynamics, Appa has no clue either.

They are all assuming, II is happily spending R&B's money and they have one or many joint accounts, returning it to R&B is a "normal" thing.

Very rarely I have seen exponentially wealthy people with a good heart, R&B is one... he doesnt brag about it, doesnt wear Being Human teesCry (Yep, I will have to take pot shots at the brave unflinching warrior that saved India from annihilation todayClapClap) but nevertheless he is a good guy

He is appalled that Bala actually returned Rs. 25,000. He doesnt pity Vandu and Bala but feels Bala's act is grossly inappropriate

Very few people I know in the world will say "No" to money that rightfully belongs to them or their spouse.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi.b23kalavathi5EnVeemodernfamilyHsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

BunnyObodhro368 Senior Member
BunnyObodhro368
BunnyObodhro368

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I'm a bit confused
Why will R&B be angry at bala returning the money
And why was He sad before, when he was cuddling with II
TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
No wonder everyone wants to be exponentially rich in India. You can get away with murder.
Cry so so so true and sooo sad Nisha u can get away with murder , finally its clear what they show in movies is right ,villains get away with murder
And thanks for the Bala /Appa explanation didnt occur to me they would think she would have a joint account.. I thought given how independent she is they would have assumed too..
Pavam #RaIIRaMi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeHsp.canada

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra368

I'm a bit confused

R&B cannot be happy receiving money from Bala correct? Why will he be happy? He considers Bala and Vandu as his own, he considers the Iyers as his own, when he gets money he feels upset

I am sorry I cannot explain betterCry

No philosophical , meaningful reason for why he cuddled with his wife, I try not to use symbolism and "deep" meaning stuff in the story... I watched a a show years ago where a gal used to analyze every hand move and leg movement of the leads with "deep deep" symbolism.LOL
That put me off completely from using symbolism...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5modernfamilyTanjoreGirlputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra368

I'm a bit confused

I would murder my SIL if she returned money i gave my dad for my wedding to my husband who is clueless..
R&B and II dont care about money and not expect money to be returned..its like say u helped a friend cook food when she is sick would you like it if her husband came and gave ur husband 25 dollars for cooking.Cry
II knew the wedding was way above budget so she gave her dad the money now if it comes back its not fair right..

So this entire money thing has become a jalebi iyers are returning 25k that II gave her dad and Vik is asking 14 crores without telling Manny now we will all worry ..LOL at this rate jr Savvy kaise ayegiLOL

i want a Ranjan update now .. he is the most human person of all bechara is suffering for no fault of his and people are getting away with murder here ..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Anu

You know I live in the middle of nowhere all white town, many dont even know where India is on the map, but they all know about Nirbhaya, people that know me, know I am from New Delhi. They would look at me with pity and say "Oh! I would never go there, the place sounds scary and disgusting"

I would be SO HURT and OFFENDED.
Today I am thinking they are right about their opinion... this is like Salman was on the bus that night in Delhi... he just walked free... today. I bet he is secretly working to free Nirbhaya's rapists also...
Thank God 26/11 guys were handed swift justice, otherwise Salman would have ensured they walk free too.Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07nidhi.b23Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

PriteeMisra IF-Dazzler
PriteeMisra
PriteeMisra

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Just out in the news...Salman's jail sentence suspended Dead
Why am I not surprised ?? But devastating news as it is now confirmed that anything / anybody can be bought...
" Show me your money " has gained a new meaning Confused

Really .. Disappointing

Lost the faith in Indian judiciaryl system. He will be safe for another10 yearsAngry
The case suspendedAngry

Mrs Iyer
We can never get good governance, India can never make good progress. The amount of euphoria around his release makes me want to throw up. People dont even care WHO they are supporting and WHY. I never watched Big Boss, not one episode, didnt care for the sight of him, and his down market lingo (in Tamil they say aana vayasukku adayalama) not behaving his own age, with those steroid induced muscles preening on stage as the junta salivated at him standing under, looking up at him, there was something very demeaning about that whole image to me.Dead  with a ugly blue bracelet always showing on his wrist. His entire family sporting "Being Human" those cheap Chinese made junk so people like me should forvere live in guilt that we dont do enough for charity
Exhibitionist B-----

Now news magazines will be filled with "Who wore what" to Salman's victory party. There is very little hope for India if it continues to function this way. (Kali muthiyachu)

They mentioned there would be rewards to flying a kite with Modi. They were not wrong
A PVSM or Bharat Ratna is a matter of time now.

What a shame and travesty of justice
If he had an iota of shame he would quit acting...
This has disgusted me beyond words

Sanjay Dutt got prison for carrying automatic weapons. This dude KILLS  a MAN and walks?
No wonder India is easy target for terrorists, people like Salman and the judge would would sell her in a heartbeat
Angry Angry

I beg to differ on point of Sanjay Dutt. He also has got away without being adequately punished by law. His offence was not as simple as keeping automatic weapon in house but the fact that he knew where those weapon had come from, from whom he got those weapon for safe keeping and what it were meant for. He facilitated underworld which was responsible for the Bomb Blast. He actually is a traitor who was let of just coz of political clout and our so called judicial system. And now he is out on furlough every other day.

Infact he is role model of Salam in every which ways. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07nidhi.b23Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlNisha0604putti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

You know I live in the middle of nowhere all white town, many dont even know where India is on the map, but they all know about Nirbhaya, people that know me, know I am from New Delhi. They would look at me with pity and say "Oh! I would never go there, the place sounds scary and disgusting"

I would be SO HURT and OFFENDED.
Today I am thinking they are right about their opinion... this is like Salman was on the bus that night in Delhi... he just walked free... today. I bet he is secretly working to free Nirbhaya's rapists also...
Thank God 26/11 guys were handed swift justice, otherwise Salman would have ensured they walk free too.Clap

guess he is an expert in playing real life monopoly - and has enough GET out of jail cards !Cry
the funny part is all is bollywood slaves even agreed he killed in their tweets not one person said the driver drove not one person said he was in the back seat, kamal khan didnt come out saying Salman was sitting with me ..cha terrible

On a completely different note finally looks like there is a good movie Piku - Raja Sen and Sukanya verma are praising it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi.b23Hsp.canadasarsyedputti77

Go to top