Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 47)

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Originally posted by Ashu25

Samsi and Asma... Hello!!
Am good.. Shall keep pace with tge updates and comments. I need data.. Am saving upon it right now. Shall be available with comments may be next week

Niks and Munira... Tum log shuru karo... Main join karti hoon agle hafte se. Muns tu badi tezz nikli re!!!

Ask me that! Exams ke beech bhi SoSy! And poore time RB RB!

Iska toh twitter pe hi dekh chuki main
Kya marketing kiye ja rahi hai wahan. Humne bhi nahi kia utna LOL

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ashu yenna aachu when is ur vacation getting over ?

Hey Anu... Onnume aaghaliye
Vacation will get over next week pa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Chalaak Lomdi ko chatur siyaar hi mazaa chakhaayega... Apne Saaras ko kuch karne ki zarurat nahi.. LOL
Panchantra mei story tha ki lomdi(Manny) ne saaras(II) se chalaaki ki toh Saaras ne badla le liya... N the lesson was : Kabhi kisi ko chalaki se nicha nahi dikhana chahiye.
Ab Chatur Siyaar lomdi ki chalaki nikaalega apne aap!!
Manny ki fanny pe Vik ki laat padne wali hai LOL its only a matter of time!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaishruhi

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
now things are moving in a new interesting phase...II and R&B problems pathathu nu now we have manya...
If I am not wrong manya - vik relationship is similar to R&B and marliese - unemotional relationship with benefits...thats wat she mentioned wen she spoke to sam...If it is so, then maybe this will not be a big problem...but still after seeing both of her siblings 'settled', vik's this move might disappoint her...making her more irritated...

However on the other side, vik and manny might not take anything about this seriously irrespective of R&B's decision on this proposal...that might be a positive turn...

Sam and tan clearly feels that vik is using manny...r&b in a dilemma...its nice to see that he is treading a thin line when it comes to his siblings...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5SunshineBlissHsp.canadaNisha0604ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi1990

now things are moving in a new interesting phase...II and R&B problems pathathu nu now we have manya...
If I am not wrong manya - vik relationship is similar to R&B and marliese - unemotional relationship with benefits...thats wat she mentioned wen she spoke to sam...If it is so, then maybe this will not be a big problem...but still after seeing both of her siblings 'settled', vik's this move might disappoint her...making her more irritated...

However on the other side, vik and manny might not take anything about this seriously irrespective of R&B's decision on this proposal...that might be a positive turn...

Sam and tan clearly feels that vik is using manny...r&b in a dilemma...its nice to see that he is treading a thin line when it comes to his siblings...

Good thought process Swa, youve pretty much laid out every option there is, so the outcome will be one of the ones youve listed. She told Sam explicitly "While u both curl up in bed with ur partners why should I return to a cold bed".

R&B has been witness to Chachu misusing Ranjan, it will be interesting to see how he deals with his own exploitationBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5harshita27Hsp.canadamoonwearerishruhi

swathi1990 Goldie
swathi1990
swathi1990

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

Good thought process Swa, youve pretty much laid out every option there is, so the outcome will be one of the ones youve listed. She told Sam explicitly "While u both curl up in bed with ur partners why should I return to a cold bed".

R&B has been witness to Chachu misusing Ranjan, it will be interesting to see how he deals with his own exploitationBig smile

I would love to see his decision...Actually this might give him an insight of why ranjan is accomodating chachu everytime...namma enna venalum sollalum...but when it comes to close relations, we do adjust and turn the blind eye...

R&b mostly tries to do whatever sam says, even if it is emotional blackmail in a way...So he might do the same for manny as well...afterall 12 crores is probably nothing for him if he feels that it is going to keep manny happy...ana sam and tan is not going to like this...they wud probably see it as wrongly encouraging vik...overall, I feel that manny cannot take a breakup now...she will be really upset irrespective of whatever she may feel abt this relationship...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5SunshineBlissHsp.canadaishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Just saw some tweet from KP in forum people are organizing rally to support Salman on 10th May from Marine drive.
Are they really insane?
Crap and shitAngry

Of course he will, if  a faintest chance exists he will ever make it big in Bollywood  Tongue, then Sallu Miya is ITBig smile Sucking up to Sallu Miya has been extremely rewarding for big screen nobodies, atleast dude's a "somebody" on TVTongue

From the looks of it Sallu Miya should be gassing his car readying to kill a few in the upcoming years. Thanks to the impotent justice system and lawyers like Salve, looks like the DUDE MAY WALK FREE
I bet he will also receive the PVSM at Republic Day next year. Katrina and Aishwarya are going to performing on the street I hear dancing to

"Oh! tumko piya dil diya kitne naaz se"
"naina lad gaye bhole bhaale kaise dagabaaz"
"Oh! tumne piya khoon kiya kitne faqr se"
"salve aaye May mein tumko chhudaane"
Clap Clap

Ash might be the only celebrity who must be happy as she had a bitter break up with him and she had confessed of verbal and physical abuse. Rest will suck up to Salu mia

Oh! dont be too sure of that Shev, tomorrow if she breaks up with Abhishek she might go right back into Sallu Miya's arms... she exploited Vivek Oberoi and made him lash out against Sallu
She will do anything for name fame and money... only time will tell.  If she cared about morailty she would be called Mrs Vivek Oberoi, not Mrs AB JrBig smile

I read a Hindustan Times article comment this morning that said somewhat like the following

"Bollywood is a incestuous family with punitive barriers of entry, if u dont belong to the family, the only way you can achieve anything is through the casting couch. Despite all that the lure continues to fog up the eyes. Bollywood is the easiest way to make a big buck, without any effort.
Its bankrolled by criminals and propped up by politicians.

Otherwise

100 crore is riding on Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo so Salman needs to be out is the worst sorry ass excuse I have ever heard from any criminal. As if his romancing a 22 year old virginal Sonam Kapoor at the age of 50 mandates rewriting laws of crime and punishment

Shame on him for doing everything possible to stay out of prison

Karma is a bitch they say... lets see how it catches up to him.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 07 May 2015 at 5:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaswathi1990ishruhi

harshita27 Goldie
harshita27
harshita27

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
What made R&B low n clingy?? What was the cause nisha?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadamoonwearerishruhiNisha0604

Go to top