Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 32)

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

And read up on the net to the unfair treatment meted out to Ravindra Patil ( his bodyguard ) who died in 2007 of TB...stuck to his guns to the last saying SK was behind the wheel and was guilty. Got thrown out of his police constable job, disowned by his family and died a lonely death in some wayout Bby hospital. 
fb is full of posts on him today...the wheels of justice ...how and for whom ??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Nisha0604putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 yearsAngry
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power AsmaCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5blue5skyputti77

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I have heard that in India the more expensive the lawyer who is retained  to fight the case the better.  Apparently when such big ticket lawyers show up, the judges themselves feel extremely uncomfortable going against them.  This is the case all over the world though.  As painful as it is to admit, it is more obvious in India but it is not unheard of in other countries...  
I don't know if anyone recalls the case of Michael Douglas' son who had drug charges against him.  From what I understand he had been caught  more than a few times already, only the last time did he actually serve time when the judge threw full punishment at him.  Michael Douglas did his best to get him out without serving time, including having several prominent Hollywood people write letters on his son's behalf for a release.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64Nisha0604

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Harivansh Rai Bachchan's poem comes to mind.

Yaha sab kuch bikta hai..
Dosto rehna jara sambhal ke..
Bechne vale hawa bhi bech dete hai, gubbaro me bhar ke..
Sach bikta hai, jhut bikta hai, bikti hai har kahani..
Teen lok me faila hai, fir bhi bikta hai botal me pani!!!

Kabhi phoolon ki tarah mat jeena jis din khiloge bikhar jaoge..
Jeena hai to patthar ban ke jeeyo..
kisi din tarashe gaye to khuda ban jaoge!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoypoorna3666VeeIyerNeha07alka2001sarsyeddristi64Nisha0604

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Innuendos from Manny to II...seems like a long hard road towards trust from her side and a sense of being secure from II's side...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Till then, the status quo continues !</font>

Sad to hear these words from Manny. She thinks II trapped his innocent brother!

Edited by putti77 - 06 May 2015 at 10:04pm
SunshineBliss Senior Member
SunshineBliss
SunshineBliss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Just because we got an insight into Mannys insecurities, I was not expecting her to change her stance with II. 

But what I liked was II gently subtly making her ground as well; Once at the breakfast table and then again voicing her thoughts re venture capitalists. Well done II!Smile

So the dude is persistent about the baby and neither is II   relenting; in spite of knowing what everyone around is waiting for (sam, vandu and not mannyLOL..). 

I like II's stance here,  but i would think even after she achieves all that she wants,  she will  always find some reason or the other to delay  AND our dude gets the drift ...

In real life though it is extremely annoying when the entire khandaan breathes down your neck for a baby

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07alka2001EnVeemodernfamilysarsyedNSB7putti77Nisha0604

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Innuendos from Manny to II...seems like a long hard road towards trust from her side and a sense of being secure from II's side...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Till then, the status quo continues !</font>

Sad to hear these words from Manny. She thinks II trapped his innocent brother!

But see the underling emotion yaar...she is just trying to alert II that I'll break your bones if u hurt him
She is a dam food sister that way
If II happens to win her cofidence...it will be a great friendship between them
Even then I'm guessing Sam will always be skeptical about II...makes II
When R&B and II have issues/majour fights everybody will side II...except Manny and Vandu...R&B needs ppl who stand by him too no

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalviswes

I have heard that in India the more expensive the lawyer who is retained  to fight the case the better.  Apparently when such big ticket lawyers show up, the judges themselves feel extremely uncomfortable going against them.  This is the case all over the world though.  As painful as it is to admit, it is more obvious in India but it is not unheard of in other countries...  
I don't know if anyone recalls the case of Michael Douglas' son who had drug charges against him.  From what I understand he had been caught  more than a few times already, only the last time did he actually serve time when the judge threw full punishment at him.  Michael Douglas did his best to get him out without serving time, including having several prominent Hollywood people write letters on his son's behalf for a release.  

Kala
Why Michael Douglas, the shining example of misusing power goes to Bill Clinton. What he did and how he got away with a mere rap on the knuckles is quite staggering. He charges $100k per appearance and his wife is the front runner for the Dems in the 2016 elections. She doesnt seem to care either about the fact her husband flouted a million ethical and presidential codes of conduct.
Monica on the other hand does TED talk and still carries the blue gown as a trophy

Yeah... Salman is just  raping India's justice system... Modi will probably be invited to his acquittal party along with the Chief Justice of India... afterall Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo will eradicate poverty ClapClap

Edited by Nisha0604 - 06 May 2015 at 10:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5alka2001VeeIyerputti77

Go to top