Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 30)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Poker Faced

Or so she thought...
She lay face down spent... the glorious act of pleasuring each other when the act itself is out of reach
he gently blew on her shoulder  tickling the fine damp hairs on her shoulder...
"U bought two months do u remember?" he asked softly

"I dont recall" she lied... thankful he couldnt see her expression, she was biting her lower lip

"I am guessing two months are over, was over yesterday?" he pretended not to know math

"Jerk" he cursed

He rolled her over, looking at her face... her saree undone, her blouse gone... 
loose flowers were strewn on the bed exposing  banana coir strings in places...

He cupped her face kissing her forehead, gently pushing damp strands off her face

"U are manipulative and selfish" she said

"I agree" he nodded
Her arms wrapped around his neck

"Well... not today... either (cant go all the way tonight)"

He groaned on her neck... "I know... I am sorry" "U shud have married someone with a shorter cycle" she chuckled

He stiffened...

"Cracking urself up?" he asked

"Tum to kabhi hasogey nahi" she stretched as he climbed over her again...

"U are just full of complaints arent you?" he muttered, gently thumbing her swollen bruised lips

"When it comes to u... umm... yes" she admitted

He lay down on her chest settling in...

"We should start trying soon" he went back to his topic

"U have Lasya" she pointed out "Nandu Shravu, and Shruti"  "Kitne bache chahiye tumhe?" she asked

He gently captured her lips, as she whimpered... sore...

"I am thinking we should have three" he said

"Paalega kaun?" she asked her fingers on the nape of his neck gently sifting through his thick locks

"Three's not too many"

"Ya if u are going to be pregnant" she said finding his hand on her abdomen

He rolled, placed her on top, took her hand and guided it places she only visually checked out on Beckham

She shut her eyes not allowing him the pleasure of seeing her reaction

"I want to see u pregnant" he said huskily

"I have no such desire da... I love my sleep"  "Ummm I love... u know" she slithered like a wet snake on him

"I dont know.. what did u mean?" he said innocently

"Umm.. rakshasaney" she cursed nipping his lower lip

"Sex? making out... making love... posi(tions)" he listed every detail...she cut him off mid sentence, kissing him "this" she said passionately
He bit her ear lobe "Look at me when u say it"

"Nooo" she fought

They tussled... "this she said kissing his neck

When she lifted her head off his face, her cheek was chafed...

"We havent hired Bally's replacement" she complained

"So when that person comes on board?" (can we begin trying?) he asked matter of factly

"When I become Group Manager, i.e. get my boss's job" she said longingly

"Too long II" he said bluntly

"Now's too soon da" she begged... arguing...

There was a knock on the lounge door leading to the stairs

It was 2 AM ish... she lay still... not looking at him

She didnt say "pohaade da" she gently slid off his body

He found his shorts, unable to find his underwear, and tee... she lay across the bed face down...

She didnt know when he returned, she found herself in his arms at around 11 AM

He was asleep... she got off the bed... picked up every petal... cleaned up... showered went down to find Vik and Manny watching something on the ipad

on the kitchen table

"Hey" Manny smiled, nodding

"What did u guys eat for break fast?" II asked

"Arey dont worry Ishita I told u I know how to find help" she giggled immaturely

"Umm... no... mujhe laga aapke liye kuch banaya ho woh agar bacha hai to I can eat" she said

"U never even let her finish" Vik shook his head

"Oh sorry... nothing vegetarian" Manny said smiling sadly

"Oh no... its OK... I can make myself something"

"Do u cook a lot?" she asked

"Raman doesnt let me cook" she blurted

Manny watched her with serious expression

"I get home at 8 or mostly 9"

"U dont have much time in the evening?" Manny offered

"Haan" Ii admitted

"Its OK Dad has 4 guys just for this"

"Do u cook a lot?" she asked chopping onions

Mahavir came in between his chores "main bana doon?"

"Nahi main bread upma banane waali hoon"

He smiled, nodded and left her alone

"We mostly eat out... when we eat at home Vik cooks" she said smugly

"Raman cooked in Paris" II said softly... "He makes really good food"

"Hes famous for his culinary skills... I mean.. the wom(em? he dated) only people that live with him know that" she said

I KNOW SHE ONLY DRANK GREEN TEA
I DUMPED IT ALL
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE ONE BEFORE HIM ATE
IF HE COOKED FOR THEM
I DONT CARE
I DO I DO I DO... I HATE IT
BUT...
I KNOW HE WANTS ME TO HAVE HIS BABYEmbarrassed
DOESNT THAT MEAN SOMETHING?
HE COOKED FOR ALL BUT HE WANTS TO HAVE A BABY WITH ME... MEEE... MEEE...
HOW CAN YOUR BROTHER FAKE THAT?
DID HE SAY THAT TO ALL HIS GIRLFRIENDS?
HOW CAN HE?Cry

"Kids and cooking" "show him a baby" "Or ask him to cook" Manny said laughing  "he will be a putty in your hands" Manny laughed derisively

"Loves both?" Vik asked

"If he is relaxed... has a few hours to spare no agenda type Sunday... then he will cook, or go get Nandu and they will go play tennis" Manny said

"Oh??!" "wow" II said

II made the upma and made a chutney of sorts

"Dad ne bhi kha liya?" she asked gently

"I think so... I saw him doing yoga" Manny said

"Do u miss... umm.. him?" II asked

Manny looked at her deeply for the longest time "I am really busy since I am hoping to invent the wheel in the next 6 months, umm... not so much" she said smiling

In other words "WHY WOULD I TELL YOU?"

"He misses you a lot" II said

"How do u know?" she asked

Vik took a call...

"He showed me home videos and pictures of u all" she said

"Did u see MA?" manny asked

II nodded... pausing...

"she adored R&B" Manny said

II nodded
Manny had the look of "If u are planning to murder my brother, give up the plan right now"

"He is just oopar se shaant he has a terrible temper" Manny warned

II blushed she KNEW... but thankfully her motor mouth was held in check

"He is not half as innocent as he appears" Manny informed

"Is he secretly the owner of many corporations?" II teased

"HOW DID U KNOW?" Manny asked

"I was just teasing... but also Venture capitalists usually  demand a board seat in companies they invest if the investment is significant" II finished
Manny watched her in awe, but before a genuine emotion of admiration could swallow her she went back to familiar territory...

"Only he knows what he does" she dismissed..."I only see him reading a paperback on the swing" she laughed

"His net worth must be greater than ur Dad's" Vik pointed out... returning

Manny eye signalled him

Ii pretended not to have seen it

"I dont know... he doesnt share much... he only shared with Ma... now that Ma's gone" Manny mumbled "nobody" she said firmly

"Do u want to go to NOIDA first or Vikaspuri first?" Vik asked

"I was hoping to make South Indian for lunch, Sam ne kaha she will come... I plan to invite my sister too" II offered

"Arey I am so sorry... I told ur husband at poker I am going to be gone... he was too drunk to register" Manny chuckled

"Kaun jeeta?" II asked making conversation

"Vik ofcourse" "Rs. 63,800" she clapped Vik lifted his collar up  as Ishita whispered "wow"

"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"
"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added
"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"

she returned to grab the ipad a few minutes later... she was no longer on the phone

"To aap log lunch mein nahi rahogey, its not lunch, it will be supper" II giggled

"No darling... u have fun... tell ur sister I said hi!" she smiled

"U will be here right u can meet her" II nodded

"Oh ya... sure... yep definitely " Manny muttered walking away  "Enjoy ur Iyer party" she chuckled...Big smile
As her husband walked in  looking like a sleepy head

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhsona27Bindi35dinzy26hemabAmritashettyshrujoyAastha26nerdjojosnekkentiKiranmai1232007neha.bCreditvalleyyhm111sg45Preethu15Shipra30Aina91ishra7luks28ocean28sangeethbalaashni0905TheSunShineNeha07kalavathi5monalisa123FerambanksiiKP_DT_FanKM03anoos123VeeIyermisavelon789munira053SA1234SunshineBlissTuc_MobPinkRose95sarsyeddristi64Hsp.canadataramiramaanvirchandu1234dasvwendy25charlie1950swaramEnVeeshidin0117VidyaasparikhmoonwearerPriteeMisraNSB7Seriousreaderishruhiputti77sweety_10avni_19shivangi838gargpooSri1091NichussMysticRiver

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Poker Faced</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Or so she thought...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She lay face down spent... the glorious act of pleasuring each other when the act itself is out of reach</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">he gently blew on her shoulder tickling the fine damp hairs on her shoulder...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U bought two months do u remember?" he asked softly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I dont recall" she lied... thankful he couldnt see her expression, she was biting her lower lip</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I am guessing two months are over, was over yesterday?" he pretended not to know math</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Jerk" he cursed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He rolled her over, looking at her face... her saree undone, her blouse gone...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">loose flowers were strewn on the bed exposing banana coir strings in places...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He cupped her face kissing her forehead, gently pushing damp strands off her face</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U are manipulative and selfish" she said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I agree" he nodded</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Her arms wrapped around his neck</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Well... not today... either (cant go all the way tonight)"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He groaned on her neck... "I know... I am sorry" "U shud have married someone with a shorter cycle" she chuckled</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He stiffened...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Cracking urself up?" he asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Tum to kabhi hasogey nahi" she stretched as he climbed over her again...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U are just full of complaints arent you?" he muttered, gently thumbing her swollen bruised lips</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"When it comes to u... umm... yes" she admitted</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He lay down on her chest settling in...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"We should start trying soon" he went back to his topic</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U have Lasya" she pointed out "Nandu Shravu, and Shruti" "Kitne bache chahiye tumhe?" she asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He gently captured her lips, as she whimpered... sore...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I am thinking we should have three" he said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Paalega kaun?" she asked her fingers on the nape of his neck gently sifting through his thick locks</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Three's not too many"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Ya if u are going to be pregnant" she said finding his hand on her abdomen</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He rolled, placed her on top, took her hand and guided it places she only visually checked out on Beckham</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She shut her eyes not allowing him the pleasure of seeing her reaction</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I want to see u pregnant" he said huskily</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I have no such desire da... I love my sleep" "Ummm I love... u know" she slithered like a wet snake on him</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I dont know.. what did u mean?" he said innocently</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Umm.. rakshasaney" she cursed nipping his lower lip</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sex? making out... making love... posi(tions)" he listed every detail...she cut him off mid sentence, kissing him "this" she said passionately</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He bit her ear lobe "Look at me when u say it"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Nooo" she fought</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They tussled... "this she said kissing his neck</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">When she lifted her head off his face, her cheek was chafed...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"We havent hired Bally's replacement" she complained</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"So when that person comes on board?" (can we begin trying?) he asked matter of factly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"When I become Group Manager, i.e. get my boss's job" she said longingly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Too long II" he said bluntly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Now's too soon da" she begged... arguing...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">There was a knock on the lounge door leading to the stairs</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">It was 2 AM ish... she lay still... not looking at him</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She didnt say "pohaade da" she gently slid off his body</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He found his shorts, unable to find his underwear, and tee... she lay across the bed face down...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She didnt know when he returned, she found herself in his arms at around 11 AM</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He was asleep... she got off the bed... picked up every petal... cleaned up... showered went down to find Vik and Manny watching something on the ipad</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">on the kitchen table</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Hey" Manny smiled, nodding</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"What did u guys eat for break fast?" II asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Arey dont worry Ishita I told u I know how to find help" she giggled immaturely</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Umm... no... mujhe laga aapke liye kuch banaya ho woh agar bacha hai to I can eat" she said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U never even let her finish" Vik shook his head</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Oh sorry... nothing vegetarian" Manny said smiling sadly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Oh no... its OK... I can make myself something"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Do u cook a lot?" she asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Raman doesnt let me cook" she blurted</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Manny watched her with serious expression</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I get home at 8 or mostly 9"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U dont have much time in the evening?" Manny offered</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Haan" Ii admitted</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Its OK Dad has 4 guys just for this"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Do u cook a lot?" she asked chopping onions</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Mahavir came in between his chores "main bana doon?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Nahi main bread upma banane waali hoon"</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">He smiled, nodded and left her alone</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"We mostly eat out... when we eat at home Vik cooks" she said smugly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Raman cooked in Paris" II said softly... "He makes really good food"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Hes famous for his culinary skills... I mean.. the wom(em? he dated) only people that live with him know that" she said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I KNOW SHE ONLY DRANK GREEN TEA</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I DUMPED IT ALL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I DONT KNOW WHAT THE ONE BEFORE HIM ATE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">IF HE COOKED FOR THEM</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I DONT CARE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I DO I DO I DO... I HATE IT</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BUT...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I KNOW HE WANTS ME TO HAVE HIS BABYEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">DOESNT THAT MEAN SOMETHING?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">HE COOKED FOR ALL BUT HE WANTS TO HAVE A BABY WITH ME... MEEE... MEEE...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">HOW CAN YOUR BROTHER FAKE THAT?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">DID HE SAY THAT TO ALL HIS GIRLFRIENDS?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">HOW CAN HE?Cry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Kids and cooking" "show him a baby" "Or ask him to cook" Manny said laughing "he will be a putty in your hands" Manny laughed derisively</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Loves both?" Vik asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"If he is relaxed... has a few hours to spare no agenda type Sunday... then he will cook, or go get Nandu and they will go play tennis" Manny said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Oh??!" "wow" II said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">II made the upma and made a chutney of sorts</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Dad ne bhi kha liya?" she asked gently</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I think so... I saw him doing yoga" Manny said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Do u miss... umm.. him?" II asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Manny looked at her deeply for the longest time "I am really busy since I am hoping to invent the wheel in the next 6 months, umm... not so much" she said smiling</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">In other words "WHY WOULD I TELL YOU?"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"He misses you a lot" II said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"How do u know?" she asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Vik took a call...</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"He showed me home videos and pictures of u all" she said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Did u see MA?" manny asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">II nodded... pausing...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"she adored R&B" Manny said</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">II nodded</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Manny had the look of "If u are planning to murder my brother, give up the plan right now"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"He is just oopar se shaant he has a terrible temper" Manny warned</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">II blushed she KNEW... but thankfully her motor mouth was held in check</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"He is not half as innocent as he appears" Manny informed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Is he secretly the owner of many corporations?" II teased</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"HOW DID U KNOW?" Manny asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I was just teasing... but also Venture capitalists usually demand a board seat in companies they invest if the investment is significant" II finished</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Manny watched her in awe, but before a genuine emotion of admiration could swallow her she went back to familiar territory...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Only he knows what he does" she dismissed..."I only see him reading a paperback on the swing" she laughed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"His net worth must be greater than ur Dad's" Vik pointed out... returning</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Manny eye signalled him</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ii pretended not to have seen it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I dont know... he doesnt share much... he only shared with Ma... now that Ma's gone" Manny mumbled "nobody" she said firmly</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Do u want to go to NOIDA first or Vikaspuri first?" Vik asked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"I was hoping to make South Indian for lunch, Sam ne kaha she will come... I plan to invite my sister too" II offered</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Arey I am so sorry... I told ur husband at poker I am going to be gone... he was too drunk to register" Manny chuckled</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Kaun jeeta?" II asked making conversation</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Vik ofcourse" "Rs. 63,800" she clapped Vik lifted his collar up as Ishita whispered "wow"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">she returned to grab the ipad a few minutes later... she was no longer on the phone</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"To aap log lunch mein nahi rahogey, its not lunch, it will be supper" II giggled</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"No darling... u have fun... tell ur sister I said hi!" she smiled</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"U will be here right u can meet her" II nodded</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Oh ya... sure... yep definitely " Manny muttered walking away "Enjoy ur Iyer party" she chuckled...Big smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">As her husband walked in looking like a sleepy head</font>

before a genuine feeling of admiration took over her...she returned to her familiar territory
Made me laugh and look at her like a stubborn kid...I like Manny Tongue
II's self talk about R&B wanting kids with her only was adorable

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5EnVeeHsp.canadaNisha0604

kalavathi5 Senior Member
kalavathi5
kalavathi5

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Nisha...II and R&B are amazing as always.  II is going to find herself outgunned on the baby question very soon!!!  R&B is not the kind of guy to just let this goLOL

Manny really seems to have an axe to grind with II-not just because R&B is no longer single and footloose but also because II doesn't belong to the same social class, community, etc.  I am kind of puzzled by the animosity from Manny who has been exposed to so much, gone thru a divorce, and is now living with a guy...wouldn't you expect such a person to be more open minded and tolerant of differences?  Seems to me that while Rajan behaves like Savvy is still around, R&B has sort of come to terms with the passing of his mother while retaining his anger against Ranjan, Manny has kind of been in limbo.  She seems to have neither come to terms with Savvy's passing nor is she happy if anyone else is moving forward from that space.   

Jeez...it is a testament to how well you write Nisha--I am thinking of Manny as a real person whose behavior I don't quite understand!!!  Clap  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlissNeha07EnVeemodernfamilyHsp.canadamoonwearerNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 06 May 2015 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5EnVeeputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail.Ermm

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kidAngry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.</font>

I never watched before also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skyNisha0604

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I'm badly looking forward to Sam vandu and II's lunch supper party...Manny darling u are gonna miss some lovely family time..!!
R&B and his love for kids is loud and clear in every encounter v have with the kids around... II knows it too well...now having Manny say it to her...she hopefully will try for her own...at least out of her possessiveness and want to fell the special one in his life

He wants to see her pregnant... Sooo cute Embarrassed
I want to see them while she is pregnant too...her tantrums are usually so many...now when she gets pregnant R&B will loose his head LOL countless nakhre and fights Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlisskalavathi5Neha07KM03EnVeemodernfamilymoonwearerNisha0604putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalviswes

Thanks for the awesome update Nisha...II and R&B are amazing as always.  II is going to find herself outgunned on the baby question very soon!!!  R&B is not the kind of guy to just let this goLOL

Manny really seems to have an axe to grind with II-not just because R&B is no longer single and footloose but also because II doesn't belong to the same social class, community, etc.  I am kind of puzzled by the animosity from Manny who has been exposed to so much, gone thru a divorce, and is now living with a guy...wouldn't you expect such a person to be more open minded and tolerant of differences?  Seems to me that while Rajan behaves like Savvy is still around, R&B has sort of come to terms with the passing of his mother while retaining his anger against Ranjan, Manny has kind of been in limbo.  She seems to have neither come to terms with Savvy's passing nor is she happy if anyone else is moving forward from that space.   

Jeez...it is a testament to how well you write Nisha--I am thinking of Manny as a real person whose behavior I don't quite understand!!!  Clap  

Superbly writtenClap  Clap

Yes, Manny teeters from finding solace in a random guy's arms to accusing everyone around her for not being empathetic towards her to being extremely suspicious of her brother's wife

You would think she would be accepting of class differences... but she is not... U would expect SAM to be the one who may have been too critical since she is soaked and dried in Delhi affluence and meets Punjabis everyday... yet Sam is more accepting and progressive
Married at 23, never held a job, stays home, does every Delhi high society thing u can imagine... yet is OK with II

Manny is like how Sam should have been, and vice versa

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07EnVeeblue5skymodernfamilyNSB7putti77

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. Ermm

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...Cry I hope he is dead soon thenAngry There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..Angry

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Neha07EnVeemodernfamilymoonwearer

Go to top