Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 28)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

I'd say that the only reaction to this news that I found to be appropriate was Alia Bhatt's. "It hurts when your own are punished, even if they are in the wrong. We love you and are standing by you." Clap
To everyone else who spoke against the verdict citing Salman's humanitarian efforts and "Being Human," that charity was started in 2007 to reinvent his brand image. Prior to that, Salman has a huge history of not so clean behavior. I'm no one to pass judgements against anyone based only on their past actions and I certainly do believe that people can change for the better if they so choose, but I don't think that the verdict is wrong in any way whatsoever. He committed a crime, now he has to do the time. 

As for the absurd comments where people are blaming the victims? I find it absolutely baffling that people can find a way to bring the "it's the victims fault" mentality into any and every situation, regardless of whether it's a rape case or a hit-and-run case. The next thing we will hear is that someone gets robbed in the market and it is their fault, not the thief's, they got robbed because they have nice things. *rolls eyes*

In all honesty, if you find the victims who got run over by a car to be at fault here, why not put your money where your mouth is and do something to get those "criminals" off the sidewalks? Oh what, cat got your tongue now?

Nivi unfortunately in a country like India where politicians go to bed with Bollywood and Bollywood is clearly funded by a bunch of criminals you cannot be shocked if people expected him to be "forgiven"

I will again blame Bollywood for the maafi shit, u know through their movies  "woh janwar se insan ho gaya hai usko maafi milni chahiye types" Ask Salman if he knows WHERE the guy's family is today, I bet you he wont know.

Politicians rely on Bollywood for everything. I am happy people are outraged and are voicing out their opinions that he needs to be jailed. Indians are unfortunately on their own, neither the laws, neither the law makers, nor the justice system, NOTHING works FOR them. Thanks to the explosion of digital media and THANKS TO DEMOCRACY things are salvageable

Nahi to Politicians and Bollywood would have decimated the country.

If u secretly poll India's politicians they will all universally agree "Free speech should go"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyswathi1990TanjoreGirlputti77

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I know it's sad the chasm between the rich and the poor the celebrities and the common people, and we get angry with the injustice and the blatant use of power and money..Lekin ab Nisha please RB and II par concentrate Karen, Kyunki "or so She thought" is kinda driving me nuts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

nisha but my only thing is how are the rapist getting away di as juvinile .. here the driver said he drove the car.. as much as i am for the verdict i do feel he is getting the raw deal because of his star status..

Hi first of all it's quite obvious that the driver has been coached to say what he has said. The case has been going on for a long time 12-13 years and the story and witnesses have changed significantly. The judge didn't buy the story salman lawyers were trying to put forth. In fact in my opinion there should be a case of perjury filed against the driver for lying under oath, it's quite a serious offence. 

Case of perjury? In India? Which planet do u live in?
What did u smoke this afternoon?
Malaika will show up half naked or completely naked at the driver's house and he will say something else tomorrow. India hai bhai... a naked Malaika to him must be worth a hundred lies... or she will send Katrina... the moral fabric of Bollywood is paper thin..

I am just utterly baffled that the judge couldnt be "paid off"
God must exist thenShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taramiraHsp.canadaswathi1990putti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Shru

I am off to write the next chapter... I had to post my opinion... Abhijeet and Farah Khan Ali Khan or whatever gave me too much fodder to ignore

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyalka2001taramiraHsp.canadaswathi1990putti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru

I am off to write the next chapter... I had to post my opinion... Abhijeet and Farah Khan Ali Khan or whatever gave me too much fodder to ignore

All these idiots want to be in good books of Salman and his family. But blood boils seeing their heights of insensitivity Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

nisha but my only thing is how are the rapist getting away di as juvinile .. here the driver said he drove the car.. as much as i am for the verdict i do feel he is getting the raw deal because of his star status..

Hi first of all it's quite obvious that the driver has been coached to say what he has said. The case has been going on for a long time 12-13 years and the story and witnesses have changed significantly. The judge didn't buy the story salman lawyers were trying to put forth. In fact in my opinion there should be a case of perjury filed against the driver for lying under oath, it's quite a serious offence. 

Case of perjury? In India? Which planet do u live in?
What did u smoke this afternoon?
Malaika will show up half naked or completely naked at the driver's house and he will say something else tomorrow. India hai bhai... a naked Malaika to him must be worth a hundred lies... or she will send Katrina... the moral fabric of Bollywood is paper thin..

I am just utterly baffled that the judge couldnt be "paid off"
God must exist thenShocked

Nahin yaar itna cynicism? Have faith kabhi kabhi achchi cheezen  bhi ho Jati hain wahan jaise  kuchhc hi Samay  baad Ranjan will be declared "NOT GUILTY" he he he... bechare ne to paise  bhi nahi khilaye aur 4 salon se Saza bhugat raha  hai. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBlissHsp.canadamoonwearerTanjoreGirlputti77

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
"Whose fault is it that people are sleeping on the streets after so many years of independence? Jail them too."

^
Would anyone here care to explain to me what this person was trying to say with this tweet?

I can't even put on a proper face of disgust because I'm laughing too hard. LOL

Edited by nividances - 06 May 2015 at 7:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoySunshineBlissDivashniNeha07Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlputti77

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Swa,

Hung up on Beckham?ROFL

Here's why?

1. Oozes sex appeal

2. Not IN MY FACE, day and night morning noon and night like beefy dudes

3. He is everything sexual (Sorry Mrs I and Sorry 12-18 year olds, please ignore) I mean 100% turn on.

4. We all have... ummm... secret fetishes (umm... well some do... (clears throat)Embarrassed) so why not our leading lady?

5 PLAIN FUN... NO OTHER REASON. Its so much better than having a "proper susheel well behaved female lead"Tongue

Hey, no apologies...why do you think Iam a doodh main dhuli hui kind ? I have seen the same ad in Times square and have taken a snap with my sis to show off to lesser mortals Big smile  back home...

And yaaay to all kinds of secret fetishes !!! That's what keep the world going round and round Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineBliss

Go to top