Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 (Page 18)

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Infamous & Famous -14 ( yet to read any comments )

My heart goes out to the Bhalla kids all of them and their parents ..Cry
I always always wonder why should bad things happen to good people and i have no answer but my mom believes in this Buri Najar I guess thats what happened to MM kisi ki buri najar lag gayi..CryCryCry

Ranjan is NOOOT GUILTY i will repeat it again cause thats my fav line in all my comments cause if he was he would have happily set a new house with his 30 year old PA and she would have taken care of the robber clan bringing her horrible brother and co ,then infact SAM's MIL would have happily done kitty party with Beena and invited her to parties because its super common, infact would have been considered priced trophyCry.

Ranjan is facing the wrath because he is honest unfortunately thats what happens if you stick with your belief its a harder path but Satyamev Jayathey we all believe in that and it shall triumph.

Loved the shahrukh/Bechkam convo really curious to see how the Bhallas win in their chotu way in front of Sams MIL/FIL ..
I hope II brought IKKAT print for Laasya no point giving Manny here ..

I dont know what is going to happen next but i sooo badly want the 3 Bhalla kids to laugh.. R&B has been misty eyed, Sam,Manny..
I hope vikram is a good guy and they have a livin relationship and finally decide to marry after 4 years i so hope its not a fling ..
I want Manny to find peace too 4 years is enough pusnishment for the kids for no fault of theirs..
</font>

Anu your love for Ranjan is really heartfelt
Smile
Me too want to see Bhallas spar and win a round with Sam's m-I-l Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyHsp.canadamoonwearerTanjoreGirl

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@swathi this is in response to your
Thats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is jealous that they have everything...that according to me is childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come and help dad if she wanted...

Frankly what is the point in keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior ??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is in the family...

-My response

R&B shouldnt sell because this is his  family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his  kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoysamsi74kalavathi5modernfamilyHsp.canadamoonwearerNSB7putti77

SparkleV IF-Rockerz
SparkleV
SparkleV

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Manny thinks he will sell his shares and then leave and live happily after... Relationships wont be same then... but she is also living abroad max time.. escaping truths of her life..

Sam n Tan handled her each insecurity very well...
She has no reason to hate II... one day she'll love her by heart...

II is so warm and affectionate... she tries her best to fit in for manny... Day Dreaming One more reason to love II.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoy

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged

T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
How can you give ur hard earned money ur dads hard earned money and let it go to JERKS. That is wrong ,appoint a smart CEO to run the show but dont let it go to the dogs.
From an ambasodder dealership to Savvy on a flight getting him the idea to start Ranjan has given his blood , he has also given his blood to his Son no Ranjan no R&B so it behooves R&B to do something for Excel not give it to the DOGS !!!!!!
</font>

I am with you. Ranjan is innocent. I have requested R&B not to sell his shares. He should buy Savvy's shares also. Chachu ka face dekh ne layak hoga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirl

NSB7 IF-Dazzler
NSB7
NSB7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged

T<font color="#0000FF">hats y I said u r in Anu's side...Frankly I don't care even if he
sold the shares...Manny doesnt want to give it to chachu becos she is
jealous that they have everything...that according to me is
childish...he was perfect in challenging her to leave her phd and come
and help dad if she wanted...</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Frankly what is the point in
keeping the shares when he doesnt want to do anything with excelsior
??? One day, maybe after ranjan's death someone has to run the
company...it is going to be chachu or some other third party to whom u
have to sell the shares... so y not now or y not chachu...atleast it is
in the family...

-My response

</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">R&B shouldnt sell because this is his family.. you dont give up on your parents .. Every private company that has reached anything in India you will find the kids coming back to help out from Shiv Nadars daughter to Azim Premji's son to Birlas grandson to Bajajs son.. YOU dont give up.

If chachu was a good guy, if his kids were educated smart enough to handle sure why not, they are jerks they cant even get a plot in Bihar to run a showroom, u saw what happened in Bihar right ..
</font>

I agree with every word you wrote Tanjore girl
I would like to add something to this
1. R&B says he doesn't want to do anything with ranjan or his firm...but his actions speak differently
He fought tooth and nail with II regarding the implementation of SW that would drain unnecessary money out of excelsior...he went to Patna and dedicated his whole time while putting up with cheap land mafia for excelsior...sometimes we don't realise the things we do...but they speak for us
2. R&B is a dedicated businessman...giving capital to ppl with setting up their startups...he values effort and he wount let excelsior drown in the pure professional bond he feels towards it
3. R&B doesn't believed in giving away favours to ppl more than they deserve...he is a practical guy...he will give his shares if he finds anybody fit to handle them...he isn't an idiot even while filled with rage and hatred
4. He has always respected Trajan for his success...we have seen him wondering about how ranjan managed to handle and run excelsior... So keeping aside ranjan and his personal equation R&B won't put Ranjan at the end of a gun
5. Emotionally Ma had a great share of effort put into building this company up...it was her dream too...so he wouldn't want to let go of the few things that connect him to ma that easily

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35JugsCornerkalavathi5Neha07EnVeemodernfamilyHsp.canadamoonwearerTanjoreGirlputti77

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@namratha one word PERFECT agree to every word you have said!
@putty him buying his MOMs WOULD be perfect!!!

i know he aint leaving Delhi, he aint bailing out Excel, Ranjan is innocent just like
Savy is on her way back to MM, happiness is on its way back to MM Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samsi74EnVeeHsp.canadaNSB7putti77

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged

i know he aint leaving Delhi, he aint bailing out Excel, Ranjan is innocent just like

In the class and on the phone LOL 

Ditto Ditto Ditto, to your thoughts and almost everyone. I hope and wish they unite as a family, they have paid a price for last 4 years, they need to be together.
Nisha: loved the last 2 updates. So subtle yet conveying the gamut of emotionsClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlNSB7

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I am waiting for the day to see R&B's reaction when Ranjan will be proved innocent. We will be the most hurt on that day for abandoning dad with his insensitive behavior for many years.

Go to top