Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 106

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey People

Dristi I am appalled by what u wrote moments ago about media caring about Assam only after a few hundreds die, Unfortunate!! They are most likely counting Ranbir's nose hairs so they must be forgiven

Ashu Dristi and all hope everyone is safe

I read the Sgoba De article looks like she is one of them, parties with them yet had the guts to call him out. May be she is looking for her two minutes of fame?

Rabid Salman fans are shredding her in the comments section. Sometimes I feel we must deserve politicians, criminals and Bollywood. If we sleep with our eyes wide open we have no one to blame but ourselves. They live in fortresses surrounded by maximum security, Mumbai police guards Salman Khan not the homeless man, as if Salman is some kind of a national treasure.
I am told Salman made a deposit of Rs. 19 lakhs with the court in 2002, the money never made it to the victim's wife as she could not produce a marriage certificate😭, she was only going to get Rs. 10 lakhs, some lawyer or judge has probably paid that to a pimp already who knows...

And then Salman gets  bail two hours after being convicted...
πŸ‘ we cheer he returned to his mansion.

The next time a foreign investor expresses disgust at why he wont invest in India we must all channel Salman Khan. It will make more sense then

Nisha you should write for Huff post,  they would love your writing style. I had a ROFL moment at your counting hair of Ranbir's nose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Salu mia ki baat hi kuch aur hai, lets not give him importance. I read yesterday that Anushka said that we have no private life..πŸ˜† They should know if you are in showbiz then show is natural πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Sosy: Plz call me. did you get my message! Call me😊
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha: you cracked me up with the Ranbir's nose hair comment🀣 but you r not very far away from the truth. No matter how distressing a situation, especially in the north east of India, it doesn't warrant immediate national concern. N they wonder why terrorism and separatist movements breed here πŸ€”
Shoba De courts controversy all the time. How else do u survive when you r a celebrated author but your writings turn out less interesting with every new book? Plus they all like to play act and then kiss n make up for us lesser mortals out here who have nothing better to do but follow their lives.πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha you should write for Huff post,  they would love your writing style. I had a ROFL moment at your counting hair of Ranbir's nose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Salu mia ki baat hi kuch aur hai, lets not give him importance. I read yesterday that Anushka said that we have no private life..πŸ˜† They should know if you are in showbiz then show is natural πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shevane

Sure!! Ya I believe you!!!
 Anushka wanted anonymity thats why she stayed in school and chose a rare field of study in science called Parallelism (Parallelizing a single algorithm over thousands of compute nodes is a completely different theoretical problem than designing an algorithm that will scale linearly at several dozen of compute nodes or hundreds of cores.) She stays in her sweats all day in MIT's super computing Lab at Massachusetts and Indian paparazzi wont leave her alone. Indian media I tell you...😑

In her free time, she rescues people mowed down by her best friend Salman KhanπŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek aur joke !!
I am on a laughing spree abhi
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Discussing bhaari bharkam topics... Cool!

I'll watch/read.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Nisha: you cracked me up with the Ranbir's nose hair comment🀣 but you r not very far away from the truth. No matter how distressing a situation, especially in the north east of India, it doesn't warrant immediate national concern. N they wonder why terrorism and separatist movements breed here πŸ€”

Shoba De courts controversy all the time. How else do u survive when you r a celebrated author but your writings turn out less interesting with every new book? Plus they all like to play act and then kiss n make up for us lesser mortals out here who have nothing better to do but follow their lives.πŸ˜†

I just read one book by Shobha De and that was enough to never read her again. She is the queen of controvesy. I think she uses to write a weekly article for the major daily news paper, even as a teenager i could not digest her writing style. She was and is very judgemental in her writing style. I havent read her article for SK

India wants to copy west, be in Europe or America, before they adopt the culture they should embrace the basic socio ecnomic polices. And people should have the warrant of govermenent. No special treatments for anybody. Anyways glad to hear that you are doing better.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

I think that's the problem with journalism in India, media only cares about the poor and down trodden if a celebrity can give them a byte about it. Let the celebrity even be a two bit TV actor "Veer Shivaji actor is troubled over poverty in Nasik"

Bas!!! Nasik is suddenly a part of India, and the humans there deserve "compassion" for two minutes".Media realizes there is homeless people in Nasik. If the homeless man in Salman's case was shot dead by a terrorist we would have even got a tweet from the great AMITABH "My heart goes out to the man"

Coz thats all the DEAD man  needs, AMITABH'S HEART!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I just read one book by Shobha De and that was enough to never read her again. She is the queen of controvesy. I think she uses to write a weekly article for the major daily news paper, even as a teenager i could not digest her writing style. She was and is very judgemental in her writing style. I havent read her article for SK

India wants to copy west, be in Europe or America, before they adopt the culture they should embrace the basic socio ecnomic polices. And people should have the warrant of govermenent. No special treatments for anybody. Anyways glad to hear that you are doing better.

Shev
You have terrific memory, oh ! YA!! I remember now... she did, didnt sheπŸ‘
Hsp.canada thumbnail
New thread will start with Money woes for everyone. Starting with II to AGM. are we staying on this site or we moving. I am an expert in moving, given that I have lved in 4 houses in last 2 years πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†