Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha-thanks for the awesome updates. πŸ‘ 
Wow--all the ladies want to hit on R&B--loved II's negotiation with Bally's assistant.  πŸ˜†

EnVee-agree with your post--could it be sabotage???  πŸ˜²

will we see the meeting with citibank for II and R&B????  
Originally posted by Nisha0604

WHY NOT?😭  I am so disappointed... I try to keep it so simple...
I did a chapter explaining the diff between angel investing and venture capital
This is about a software malfunction its calculating the wrong  sales tax rate for the cars delivered from the Gurgaon showroom... the most recent budget hiked the tax rate from 12.3 to 12.5% it still reads 12.3 for Alto cars

I dont know your name... but I am sorry I cannot simplify it further😭

Then it will become like a Desi TV soap

"Contract mila"
Karodon ka fayda"

"Karodon ka nuksaan"

Business council ka award show hai"

"Kaam ke silsile mein bahar jaana hai"

I want to keep it real😭

Hahaaha thanks for explaining
Don't feel bad, I just don't get business at all
I get the sales tax part
And I love your story, and the best part abt it is that its not like a desi serial soap
Btw my name is zainab
If you think about it simply

The dealership sells 20 kinds of cars between various models, automatic, stick shift each with its own price

Some transactions are cash, some are paid by check or paid by car loans/financiers

You pay the cost of the vehicle
The Sales tax
The road tax
The insurance
The additions like accessories, steroes

The software looks up different database tables to merge to get to get one final price, when any of those tables fail or if the tables run multiple times the order prices are miscalculated

If anyone ever bought  an automobile, I hope it would make sense, anything... even a PC... sometimes u buy a printer with it there are 100s of models and speeds each has its own specific price list the back ground processing ensures it picks and chooses what u ordered and tells you a Lenovo costs Rs.38,000 an HP laptop costs Rs. 34,500 a Dell WITH  aprinter costs Rs 42,000

I just fictionally created a SW that would work in a car showroom

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Zainab... My bestie's name is Zainab too πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by EnVee

Is II arriving at the crux of the problem slowly and steadily? looks like it to me. Will not be surprised if it is a deliberate locha that was introduced.  

What problem πŸ˜²

Kala... What sabotage???? 
Originally posted by Ashu25

I was thinking about the google definition this morninf when Nisha gave the update explaining venture capitalism and angel investment
I found it so simple... Very easy to understand. Thats how my comment about commodity exchange rolled out 

I wanted to applaud you Nisha this morning for such simplicity in defining terms and procedures... I got a chance now... All thanks to ishra... 
Ishra... Nothing to bash you here... But just putting forth my view

I totally agree with you
It's explained really simply and really easy to understand and I appreciate you for that
 I'm just really bad at business and investing and have no clue abt it πŸ˜†

There you go again Nisha!! 
I so am lucky to have a tale teaching me so much!!! 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

If you think about it simply

The dealership sells 20 kinds of cars between various models, automatic, stick shift each with its own price

Some transactions are cash, some are paid by check or paid by car loans/financiers

You pay the cost of the vehicle
The Sales tax
The road tax
The insurance
The additions like accessories, steroes

The software looks up different database tables to merge to get to get one final price, when any of those tables fail or if the tables run multiple times the order prices are miscalculated

If anyone ever bought  an automobile, I hope it would make sense, anything... even a PC... sometimes u buy a printer with it there are 100s of models and speeds each has its own specific price list the back ground processing ensures it picks and chooses what u ordered and tells you a Lenovo costs Rs.38,000 an HP laptop costs Rs. 34,500 a Dell WITH  aprinter costs Rs 42,000

I just fictionally created a SW that would work in a car showroom

Oh my God!!!!
I finally get it
Your probably the first person who could explain me all thisπŸ˜›
Thanks, really appreciate it
Originally posted by kalviswes

Nisha-thanks for the awesome updates. πŸ‘ 
Wow--all the ladies want to hit on R&B--loved II's negotiation with Bally's assistant.  πŸ˜†

EnVee-agree with your post--could it be sabotage???  πŸ˜²

will we see the meeting with citibank for II and R&B????  

But why will anyone want to sabotage through KPMG? I am just thinking randomly πŸ˜† Unless the code bug translates to more money into the coffers!

I will just wait for Nisha to write the progression.
πŸ˜†
Ohh I was going to tell nisha to bring bally since it's been long we've heard of him and here we get an update on bally..thank u nishaaa...