Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

R&B II Ranjan shopping - such a pleasant update... balm to a tired mind- read them last night after a whirlwind day at work and couldn't have asked for anything better. Lovely!  To see the two in a non-combat mode ; to see them discovering each other, bit by bit is heart-warming

Haven't read all comments so I may be repeating. But Manny and II dinner trouble - how do you come up with such true to life instances Nisha. You deserve  👏    for sure. This can happen in any family anywhere , irrespective of being wealthy or not.

I have never lived in a joint family, so really don't know what is right and wrong. Actually there is no right or wrong in this I think. Just misplaced, untimed, circumstances...  For R&B-II it is incidents like these that open up more avenues for them to dig a little deeper into the other mind

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry I reached home moments ago, caught in godawful traffic jam, that extended from here to eternity.
Namratha great to see you...
Next chapter will be posted at 8 AM IST... when I get home from another mind boggling commute to the activities

ARGHHH!!!
Those that think Salman's rabid fans (that cheered outside his building)are God's "special" creation, looks like they are everywhere
I heard on the news about a dude from Idaho that went to preach CHRISTIANITY in Iran. (Even a kindergartner probably knows proselytizing any other religion in Iran is like
making a death wish )Now he faces death penalty there. Idaho's senator wants Obama to negotiate his release🤣 The vital organ is missing in many👏

Either it's missing or will be chopped off, if they don't use it wisely. Uff! And really what's with bollywood and darshan! Seriously! Don't they squirm with embarrassment seeing people, fawn  all over them...I would question my own existence if that were ever to happen. But who knows I might just be tempted to make a special balcony and have RCMP guard my house! LOL. 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no update till now???

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

no update till now???

no.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Either it's missing or will be chopped off, if they don't use it wisely. Uff! And really what's with bollywood and darshan! Seriously! Don't they squirm with embarrassment seeing people, fawn all over them...I would question my own existence if that were ever to happen. But who knows I might just be tempted to make a special balcony and have RCMP guard my house! LOL.

Don't know why people choose wrong country to do these things when we are here to welcome with garlands 😉
We love hate speechers. We accept all religions and if they give sum we get converted also🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems qainat is against me
No wifi

Again recharge this dabba phone

I hate this

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And I heard that song from yesterday's update... Awesome it is... 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sorry I reached home moments ago, caught in godawful traffic jam, that extended from here to eternity.
Namratha great to see you...
Next chapter will be posted at 8 AM IST... when I get home from another mind boggling commute to the activities

ARGHHH!!!
Those that think Salman's rabid fans (that cheered outside his building)are God's "special" creation, looks like they are everywhere
I heard on the news about a dude from Idaho that went to preach CHRISTIANITY in Iran. (Even a kindergartner probably knows proselytizing any other religion in Iran is like
making a death wish )Now he faces death penalty there. Idaho's senator wants Obama to negotiate his release🤣 The vital organ is missing in many👏</font>

Glad to b back   😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Putti
YOU ARE HYSTERICAL. I picked up my 7 year old at the activity center  at the Y after working out and happened to read ur post about "Come on over here and convert us, give us money and we will gladly convert"
I laughed out loud while checking him out... the teenager that watched him looked at me like I need to be treated... That is sadly true though... India welcomes anybody with open arms

Also not sure if it was you that said something about Hema Malini this morning about appearing in women empowerment shows. What a sick joke. If Prakash Kaur was "empowered" Hema wont be alive today.
I recall this  conversation my Amma had with one of her Bhajan Mandli friend (after singing bhajans they would discuss Bollywood and Tamil cinema over food)😆 some random Iyer aunty said "Oh! Hema is so PROPER she always wears her taaali I never see her without it (mangal sootra) its always hidden like its supposed to be with Iyers.

My Amma goes "Umm.. well... she knows its not hers, its stolen, from Prakash Kaur so she better keep it hidden. I never knew my Amma was a feminist😆

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK be back with the next chapter in a few