I am sure I will be kicked out after this post 🤣

but feviquick bond is stronger right.
it won't go easily.
we are not leaving what ever happen
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I think it was the same 50 years back as well...I mean who controlled the likes of Indira gandhi...she behaved as if the country was her personal property...

Abs!! She had her arms reaching out to every corner of the country. Unlimited emergencies... Wasteful policies.. 

Now the picture is a little different. We have sugar coated slimy asses for politicians who are behind the capital owners and want power eternally .

I dont understand where bollywood and these Khans stand!! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

but feviquick bond is stronger right.
it won't go easily.
we are not leaving what ever happen

🤣
Vikas, can my monday get any better!! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
for some reason i could relate to that girl(hit n run) leaving him there at the spot...but she could have done something to get him to a hospital and help his family...how difficult it would have been for his pregnant wife to support him then and more than that how he would have felt helpless by watching her suffering???
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaay first family outing 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So man and wife turn up at the mall in white shirts and blue jeans 😳
What got me was our dude is slowly getting in sync now that he has a pointer on how to handle cash rashes with II. He has seen her stay detached with the house and it's comforts now will he get that all that detachment arises from insecurity. II for her part has begun to understand that no station in life is perfect. It was so cute to see her model for her phone obsessed husband tell her what he has thought from the day her saw - HOT😳 only now it's  a lot more deeper. She knows he thinks she's hot she can only guess the rest. It does take time to build faith. I guess most us are incredibly lucky that we men around us where we can start with trust and go through life with that trust rarely getting tested. So loved that she modelled for him why not; and asked him about shopping for his French friends. ❤️ that he explained straight and simple and did not snarl at the shadow of M.

You my love are awesome! Keep at it. 👏⭐️
charlie1950 thumbnail
Happy Mother's Day to every mother who read this story

Life is bit busy so not able to join the lovely conversation u all have here on different and vast subjects

This story is like my fav icecream on a very hot summer day , I just close my eyes and let myself feel the immense pleasure.
I have no expectation from any character of this story , I just like to go with the flow of this story which is quite unique
Hugs to all
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

http://www.storypick.com/hit-and-run-survivor/

had to post this .. so sick , doesnt go actually is getting worse for me the first day i actually felt may be there was the other side, ..but this is so sad ..

no words

Nice share Anu. So moving and like many things good would have gone unnoticed!

So true isn't it? Life moves on for everyone except the affected one who has no respite thanks to the gap between enforcing rules and non existent humaneness especially with the ones that are blessed with so much!!😡
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

No more for the day

::pout::
This is for you 🤗
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashu25

No more for the day

r u there