Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Oh ho !! the plot thickens...

* Vikram seems iffy now, cashing in on his r.ship with Manny
* Manny has now become a registered  " interrupter " ...no holds barred
* Minion is now strong competition for Ranjan's place as favourite with SOSYians
* Tan is now my source of wisdom be it Sam or anyone else in the house

and our two lovely protagonists continue to reinforce for us what being in love is about β€οΈ

Is R&B worried about Manny being taken for a ride or is there something waiting around the corner for us ?

And Ditto ditto ditto to every thing you just said πŸ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Nishaaa...love bread upma---unfortunately I don't get to eat it very often these days but I think now that you have mentioned it, I will be making it shortlyπŸ˜†

</div>
II and R&B are sooo cute!!!! She is an interesting mix of mother and child with him They both are such fascinating personalitiesπŸ‘

Oh oh for Manny πŸ˜”. Maybe she needs to focus on her own love life than trying to be the kabbab mein haddi for R&B and IIπŸ€”

<div>

Manny knowingly disturbing couple romance. What this Vik up to now? Something fishy.
Guy is talking about Vik with Tan and Sam. He clearly knows what to share with whom. Hope Manny has not made a bad choice again.
Manny better to watch Vik rather than thinking II is a gold digger.

Nisha again a cute and crisp update.
Nice start to evening.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Re reading from the beginning...in  SS 1: 29th Manny and R& B discuss marriage and healing...He seems to have moved on she...?

"So I shudnt get married then?" he asked silkily

"KYA?"  "KOI HAI?" she asked shoving and pushing him... until he landed on the swing...

Nope" he said firmly

"You can NEVER relax in India until u forgive or forget" Manny said softly

I just began re reading too...specially while waiting for an update...am on SS4 and catching nuances of what is in store...loving it all the more the second time around πŸ˜Š
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

And Ditto ditto ditto to every thing you just said πŸ‘

We seem to be Ditto Ditto ing quite a lot !? what is it about?? Iam also up in arms for our Iyer bride and am all set to become part of the "Iyer warrior " tribe if need be...

She has her Punjabi sher by her side, but a little bit of molagaa bhajji gang assistance would always be welcome

What says ??
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

We seem to be Ditto Ditto ing quite a lot !? what is it about?? Iam also up in arms for our Iyer bride and am all set to become part of the "Iyer warrior " tribe if need be...

She has her Punjabi sher by her side, but a little bit of molagaa bhajji gang assistance would always be welcome

What says ??

WE are all awesome in this thread athaan we agree .πŸ‘
I sooo so sooo want Appa to come to MM and have a conversation with Meanie Manny .. that will be fun.

R&B should have coffee powder from a store which is expensive and appa should go yethukku i will order coffee powder from now on 🀣 then check about where they buy their groceries from and go eppadi panatha kari aaka koodathu ( u shouldnt burn money like this) and again suggest another place.πŸ˜†

Basically totally worry that his daughter is wasting money like all middle class dads do and then imagine the face of the MM log  to realize that they may be millionaires but for appa his daughter needs to be wise about spending 😳
I actually miss appa so much ..
And Vee actually i am reading Sosy too and its really really cool second time around.. u find so many hidden jewels.

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a name for Vik... Chatur Siyaar!! πŸ˜† 🀣
Whats worrying R&B .. Is paris in the offing? Or did he dream of Ma? Nothing else worries him!
Manny is hitting barbed comments on II, but I think its goid she does coz that keeps her from fighting R&B πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

WE are all awesome in this thread athaan we agree .πŸ‘
I sooo so sooo want Appa to come to MM and have a conversation with Meanie Manny .. that will be fun.

R&B should have coffee powder from a store which is expensive and appa should go yethukku i will order coffee powder from now on 🀣 then check about where they buy their groceries from and go eppadi panatha kari aaka koodathu ( u shouldnt burn money like this) and again suggest another place.πŸ˜†

Basically totally worry that his daughter is wasting money like all middle class dads do and then imagine the face of the MM log to realize that they may be millionaires but for appa his daughter needs to be wise about spending 😳
I actually miss appa so much ..
And Vee actually i am reading Sosy too and its really really cool second time around.. u find so many hidden jewels.

Even if you read 20 times feel like reading the SoSY again and again.
The magic is incredible 😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I have a name for Vik... Chatur Siyaar!! πŸ˜† 🀣
Whats worrying R&B .. Is paris in the offing? Or did he dream of Ma? Nothing else worries him!
Manny is hitting barbed comments on II, but I think its goid she does coz that keeps her from fighting R&B πŸ˜†

'
I suspect he might say no to Vik and therefore brace for Manny's fury
And want to whisk his II to Paris. He knows our lady will refuse. He has a schedule to work on - to have a little one soon. Bandha ko kaam to hai!πŸ˜‰

Btw some of you may have heard this sorry if it's a repeat:

Devotee: Mataji why does it take millions of sperms to fertilize one egg?
Mataji : Because men never  ask for directions!
JugsCorner thumbnail
Congrats Nisha on 20th and many more!

Finally, got to this thread and have read almost all the updates except the last two. As always amazing! Manny's character has been developed nicely.

Reason for the delay is my dear friend who wanted to catch up with me on SoSy! In her excitement to read the story she was missing many important details πŸ˜† in her sleep deprived stateπŸ˜‰. So I had to help her out by doing Group Study just like our college days πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks again Nisha now I have more reason to talk with my friend everyday.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
three days continually watched a supernatural series.GRIMM
Now am confused whether there are som wesens in SOSY.Seeing Vik like one though.