Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/salman-khan-hit-and-run-conviction-tweets/article1-1344495.aspx

Hey people,
Lets get some laughs out of it today... or atleast begin with laughs..
My favorite:Madhuri ke dono Saajan jail mein

Do you all remember "Chal Mere Bhai" movie?
Dono bhai Arthur Road jail me.
Sleepy "Toddler" & Suspect Proposals๐Ÿฅฑ

He wanted to know what Iyer party she was going to

"I am having Akka and Sam over for "supper" she said in an affected tone, turning off the blender, pouring the chutney out

He trailed a FOOT behind her, holding her braid, feeling her neck, reaching for her hand

"Get ur coffee" she ordered
He turned her around and held her in his arms

"U are like a toddler" she cuddled him back "Amma would say I did that to her until I was five" "Shravu did it to Akka until he was 7, if he had a sleepover I would look for him in every room and bring him back to bed to cuddle"

"Hmm" "hmmm" he nuzzled on her neck

"What is it with men and cuddling when they wake up?" she asked kissing his cheek

"Lets go up" he urged  

"nahi" she smiled she heard help outside

"Po kanna get ur coffee, u want to try some bread upma?" she asked as he lay buried in her neck

"Whats that?" he asked not piqued about knowing

"Look at me I will tell you" she coaxed

He lay curled up on her  "Seri tell me one thing, how do u get by on week days if I am not around" she whispered caressing his back

"Sollu da" she coaxed

"shhh shhh" was all that would come out of his mouth

"If u let go of me, I will bring my upma, u can bring ur coffee up, we can eat in the balcony" she offered

She wore mustard Gurjari mirrorwork skirt and a fire red blouse his arms were wrapped around her bare waist

"U smell like flowers now" she urged  "Please kanna" "Go get ur coffee da" "How about I make it for u?" she cut a deal

He leaned on the counter, taking her with him placing her between his legs... she held him cuddle Mahavir came and went multiple times
Thankfully she was leaning on his chest facing the stove

"When Akka has her baby in August I am going to be at D II, ippove solliyachu, dino karthala cuddle pannarthukku anga vaa ne (ive told u, u have to show up at D II to cuddle) she giggled

"Tell me whats bothering you?" she asked finally, as he scraped his bristly face on the soft column of her neck she turned sideways allowing him access

"Nothing, cant a guy get frisky with his wife?" he asked

"Ofcourese u can" she said warmly "I was upstairs less than an hour ago, mujhe itna kyon miss kar rahe ho?" she moaned

Manny walked in and turned... "Dimpal sun" she began... "Sorry.. umm I didnt know" she said making a contrived effort to not look

II stripped herself off turning to her bread upma...

"Ya?" R&B muttered

"Are u here for the all day AGM meetings on 25th & 26th?" she asked checking her phone

"As of now yes" he said quietly

"Umm... Dad wants me to give u POA for voting on issues discussed then, Vik and I are planning to go to Kufri, Sat-Tuesday" she said

"Thats fine" he nodded carelessly reaching for his wife's braid

She yanked it back, turning towards them with her plate "Would u like some bread upma?" she asked politely

Manny walked over from the kitchen table, and saw her plate, II extended it... "Its just upma with chopped up bread" she said

"U have to tell me this is not Iyer food" Manny teased

"Its not... sometimes umm.. (she swallowed "end of the month usually when there is enough money she will make
this for us for an afternoon snack when when we clamor for samosas) when Appa brings a loaf of bread and Amma does too, there will be too much then yeh banati hai Amma

Manny ate  two spoonfuls and returned her spoon, and said "Oh! sorry, Iyers dont do jhootha right?" and threw it in one of the giant sinks

"Thanks" she said walking away...

"Onakku taratuma?" she asked looking at him
"Some" he said like he always did

"Hey make sure he doesnt forget Punjabi..." Manny winked

JUST when II was warming up to her over shared food

"Umm.. he only understands" she said defensively "And..." she muttered but Manny was gone

"Speaks a handful of inappropriate words" he muttered tonguing her lobe

She had to pur out his coffee to get rid of him, she took her stuff... and walked towards the back staircase

Mahavir was mopping  "Hum kahe didi ko aap aur sir kitchen mein hai" he said  informing her he tried to stall Manny from interuppting their "moment"
"Woh suney hi nahi" he said

"Koi baat nahi" II smiled nodding not sure what else to say...
YOUR SIR JUST WANTS TO STAND AND CUDDLE ENDLESSLY
IF SHE HADNT COME IN I WOULD STILL BE CUDDLING
HES A CUDDLER

She went up a few steps turned around and said "Thank u bhayya" he gave her a toothy smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stood in the balcony with Tan, holding Lasya.. she wore burgundy shorts with
lil triangle ivory scraps for a blouse tied behind her neck and her back exposing fat smooth pink back dimpled in placed where the fat hung loose
Sam had tied all her hair up high on top of her head to help fight the heat
The giant swamp coolers blasted at both ends of the balcony

Every time R&B reached for his beer mug she wanted some, he sipped turning sideways, she complained and sucked on his cheek.. hating the stubble

Her nose turned red, as it chafed

"I havent seen the proposal" R&B said

"Treat it like you would any professional document dude" Tan said

"Do u think she knows?" R&B asked

"Agar usko pata hota woh khud lekar aati proposal" Tan said

Sam walked up with a plate of tray of actually snacks

"R&B get an elevator put in or come down u jerk" she cursed breathlessly

He reached for the chicken kababs and bit into one...

"KAISE REHTI HAI BIWI? tere saath, u are a unchivalrous bas***d" Sam giggled as Tan took the tray from her hand
"Thanks love" she kissed Tan

Lasya cooed tempting her Mom to hold her

"REH WAHI Mama ke paas... he will teach u to be lazy and quiet" she giggled
"Kyon shraap de rahi hai?" Tan ribbed

R&B chuckled and looked at Lasya "Peanut?" (ur opinion?)

She burst into peals of laughter... she shook like a purse of change... he rubbed his FINGERS ON SAM'S SLEEVE
She punched him, he darted taking the baby with him

"What were u guys talking about?" Sam asked

"Ja neeche kuch bhi nahi" Tan lied

"Cmon Tan" Sam was offended

"Vik wants me to invest in a proposal he has" R&B said unemotionally

Sam sat down on the swing...

"Kitna" she asked, barely audible... tearing up..
"Not much... umm.. 12? crores?" R&B looked at Tan

"Rupee tanked on Thursday, its more like 13.5" Tan said

"Does Manya know?" Sam asked panicking

"Most likely not" R&B muttered...๐Ÿ˜•

Never a dull moment in MM. Vik is in the mix. Wonder what Manny has to say about that. 
RnB and II ubercute. What is he worried about really? Manny thinks nothing about intruding her brother's private moment ๐Ÿ˜ก. Appears too often to be a coincidence.

Fast paced Nisha. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I can't believe this happened I'm the first one to comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ. My lucky day ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago

GOD MEANY MANNY AGAINNN๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
but these twooo are sooo so so cute in the kitchen  kya farak padtha hai ..Meany aaye na aaye!!!

I โค๏ธ Minion i already told in my previous comments he is becoming my jr Ranjan totally totally cute ๐Ÿ‘

and the terrace convo Laasya baby adorable !!! i want to eat her and Vik gooosh 12 crores likkke seriously I am really really curious how Manny will react now.

How can he ...direct direct contrast right to DII folks where even after Ranjan said II can take it all Appa goes no way she needs to do it on her own..

I โค๏ธ you Nisha just lovely lovely di..each is a surprise for me and each is just lovely an i reread it
u know bread upma is my fav upma of all I looove it today i got moong salad to work and i am going to dream about bread upma ..nalla eru ni ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kahani mei twist dalna koi aap se sikhey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Chalak Loomdi (Manny) will get her lesson soon enough, about meeting and dating people without giving much though. She is being taken for a ride. Uff kab akal aaye gi iss ko. She is being mean to her own family member๐Ÿ˜• Meannie Manny.

II have a good time with your sister and Sam. Forget CL. 

Anu: Tayaji is retired IAS officer, who still thinks the world revolves around him๐Ÿ˜†. I love his wife, she said listen from one ear and pass it out from the other ear.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Actually in husband side of family, all the kids had to write civil service exams. It was a must. All his cousin did my husband was a rebel and went ahead and did MBA. He is the youngest and soon all his cuz followed him and all quit civil services job. So he thinks that marrying me is also being a rebel. A simple graduate with average looks, was too much for Tayaji to handle,given the family is full of Ivy League grads๐Ÿ˜†. 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

GOD MEANY MANNY AGAINNN๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
but these twooo are sooo so so cute in the kitchen  kya farak padtha hai ..Meany aaye na aaye!!!

I โค๏ธ Minion i already told in my previous comments he is becoming my jr Ranjan totally totally cute ๐Ÿ‘

and the terrace convo Laasya baby adorable !!! i want to eat her and Vik gooosh 12 crores likkke seriously I am really really curious how Manny will react now.

How can he ...direct direct contrast right to DII folks where even after Ranjan said II can take it all Appa goes no way she needs to do it on her own..

I โค๏ธ you Nisha just lovely lovely di..each is a surprise for me and each is just lovely an i reread it
u know bread upma is my fav upma of all I looove it today i got moong salad to work and i am going to dream about bread upma ..nalla eru ni ๐Ÿ˜‰

How do u make bread upma? I just make it with MTR mix ๐Ÿ˜•. 
god pls pls make these people busy too as i am...me going for a dinner with my friend as her mother told us to go and enjoy our first day of independence.will sound wierd,but we two are going alone(!!!) at night for the first time...and now checking sosy when i am in a crowded bus!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Kahani mei twist dalna koi aap se sikhey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Chalak Loomdi (Manny) will get her lesson soon enough, about meeting and dating people without giving much though. She is being taken for a ride. Uff kab akal aaye gi iss ko. She is being mean to her own family member๐Ÿ˜• Meannie Manny.

II have a good time with your sister and Sam. Forget CL. 

Anu: Tayaji is retired IAS officer, who still thinks the world revolves around him๐Ÿ˜†. I love his wife, she said listen from one ear and pass it out from the other ear.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Actually in husband side of family, all the kids had to write civil service exams. It was a must. All his cousin did my husband was a rebel and went ahead and did MBA. He is the youngest and soon all his cuz followed him and all quit civil services job. So he thinks that marrying me is also being a rebel. A simple graduate with average looks, was too much for Tayaji to handle,given the family is full of Ivy League grads๐Ÿ˜†. 

I know such folks exist Tayaji ko acha bola tumne  my family has a bunch of these so does my husbands but just that they wouldnt tell it to my face and now if they said i would give it back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. MEANIE MANNY .. acha twist diya Nisha ne..chalak lombdi is not chalak after all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Since I am in the process of reading lines and lines and lines of content at work, I am just gonna read all the great comments and like them. Easy way is to say Likewise, just like R&B ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

How do u make bread upma? I just make it with MTR mix ๐Ÿ˜•. 

ayoo no MTR mix for bread upma
here is how i make it
i cut tomatoes 2, 1 onion,green chillies
12 bread slices as square pieces2 by 2 inches .
Then fry mustard, peanuts (roasted)green chillies,onion,tomatoes,haldi,chilli powder, cook for 5 .
minutes.
Then add the bread pieces  and stir it and cook it after about 5-6 minutes it gets crunchy
garnish with coriander and serve hot
:-)