Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 24

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...😭 I hope he is dead soon then😡 There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..😡
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kid😡

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.</font>

I never watched before also.
I'm badly looking forward to Sam vandu and II's lunch supper party...Manny darling u are gonna miss some lovely family time..!!
R&B and his love for kids is loud and clear in every encounter v have with the kids around... II knows it too well...now having Manny say it to her...she hopefully will try for her own...at least out of her possessiveness and want to fell the special one in his life

He wants to see her pregnant... Sooo cute 😳
I want to see them while she is pregnant too...her tantrums are usually so many...now when she gets pregnant R&B will loose his head 😆 countless nakhre and fights 😳
Originally posted by kalviswes

Thanks for the awesome update Nisha...II and R&B are amazing as always.  II is going to find herself outgunned on the baby question very soon!!!  R&B is not the kind of guy to just let this go😆

Manny really seems to have an axe to grind with II-not just because R&B is no longer single and footloose but also because II doesn't belong to the same social class, community, etc.  I am kind of puzzled by the animosity from Manny who has been exposed to so much, gone thru a divorce, and is now living with a guy...wouldn't you expect such a person to be more open minded and tolerant of differences?  Seems to me that while Rajan behaves like Savvy is still around, R&B has sort of come to terms with the passing of his mother while retaining his anger against Ranjan, Manny has kind of been in limbo.  She seems to have neither come to terms with Savvy's passing nor is she happy if anyone else is moving forward from that space.   

Jeez...it is a testament to how well you write Nisha--I am thinking of Manny as a real person whose behavior I don't quite understand!!!  👏  

Superbly written👏  👏

Yes, Manny teeters from finding solace in a random guy's arms to accusing everyone around her for not being empathetic towards her to being extremely suspicious of her brother's wife

You would think she would be accepting of class differences... but she is not... U would expect SAM to be the one who may have been too critical since she is soaked and dried in Delhi affluence and meets Punjabis everyday... yet Sam is more accepting and progressive
Married at 23, never held a job, stays home, does every Delhi high society thing u can imagine... yet is OK with II

Manny is like how Sam should have been, and vice versa

Originally posted by Nisha0604

THAT is the sickest thing Ive heard...😭 I hope he is dead soon then😡 There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Or he should send Aish to jail... if she will agree, she should... bechara Salman Bhai..😡
His half ass attempt to sell cheap chinese made junk as Being Human shouldnt cut it as redemption.

I watched a news clip moments ago, the guy that was killed his brother says "It doesnt not matter one f--- to us what happens to him, we are going to live in poverty" the house was a shack, looks like all the "Being Human" profits seem to be going towards buying Maliaka's lingerie or to launch some star kid😡

What a pathetic soul Salman Khan is. I will not watch one movie of his from now.

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

Salman Khan Already out on bail

He has hired prominent lawyer Harish Salve...

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

"Sorry to say mera Bhai sucks at poker" "he has the skill, he has the endurance but has zero luck"
"U could easily win it all" she said leaving to take a call "if u played against him" she added
"For an unemotional man, he lets his opponents use emotions against him," "Does not know how to bluff"

Innuendos from Manny to II...seems like a long hard road towards trust from her side and a sense of being secure from II's side...
Till then, the status quo continues !
By the way very nice update Nisha. We got the nice morning dose.
Manny and her tantrums ufff😕
So we have to still wait for Savvy😔 But we trust as you know when to bring it on.
Originally posted by dristi64

Hi all. This Salman Khan issue is not going to b sorted so easily. It's just a sessions court verdict. He will appeal to the High Court tomorrow after getting a certified copy of the verdict nd that'll drag on for a while. I guess he'll b dead before he's in jail. 🤔

You would think... a guy thats the poster child of "humanitarian acts, charity, GIVING and nobility" in Bollywood would voluntarily surrender and actually apologize to the family of the guy he killed.
But who am I kidding

When it comes to his own life, He is the epitome of lying, cheating trickery and debauchery and fraud... he forced an employee to fess up first when that didnt work, he begins to appeal.

ANYTHING to stay out of prison😡 Wonder what Arbaaz's son is learning from all this... hes over 10 years old😲

Originally posted by blue5sky

While we are on this topic here's some more information, got this from a lawyer's firm in India as part of our weekly briefing minutes ago..; I guess the Papers must have carried this too.

54 year old Harish Salve, former Solicitor General of India, is, arguably, today's most expensive lawyer in India. He has represented high-profile cases like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Prakash Singh Badal and Lalit Modi but his reputation (and legal fees!) started sky-rocketing after he won Mukesh Ambani's gas dispute against brother Anil who was represented by Ram Jethmalani. His latest on-going-case is representing Ratan Tata who has gone to the Supreme Court claiming that his privacy has been violated in the Nira Radia tapes scandal.

Hiring Harish Salve as lawyer does not come cheap. He charges a massive fee of Rs 30 lakhs per day. His fees alone is supposed to have cost Mukesh Ambani a whopping Rs 15 crore. Even this pales into insignificance when you compare it with the Rs 60 crore which he is supposed to have collected in the Forest Case of TN Godavarman Thirumulpad. In addition, he has to be provided overnight five-star suites and first class air-tickets. A dinner for him and his team at a five star hotel can cost over Rs 2 lakh. Clients have been known to present him a hot Vertu phone or a Jaeger-LeCoutre watch to keep him in good mood. Further, Salve will only accept the first brief. In other words, he will never be the second counsel to anyone else in any case. Salve drives a Bentley and has a holiday home in Goa. Fashion-conscious Salve visits London frequently to shop for his clothes. That is when his clients do not get them for him as in the case of Mukesh Ambani who is supposed to have bought an entire wardrobe of clothes for him when fighting his brother!"
Yesterday he was in Mumbai for the 11000/ - crore Vodafone tax case. It was 430. He was suddenly engaged prepared an Appeal along with Bail application based on the operative portions of the Sessions order. Told the Bench that grounds of Appeal are speculative and within minutes interim bail was granted till the matter will be heard in detail on Friday. We can guess his bill!

And read up on the net to the unfair treatment meted out to Ravindra Patil ( his bodyguard ) who died in 2007 of TB...stuck to his guns to the last saying SK was behind the wheel and was guilty. Got thrown out of his police constable job, disowned by his family and died a lonely death in some wayout Bby hospital. 
fb is full of posts on him today...the wheels of justice ...how and for whom ??????
Originally posted by blue5sky

Does Salman SERIOUSLY expect to use such legal fire power get acquitted and expect his "Charity" to survive? and reclaim his credibility?
I am baffled...If it happens, I will be more disappointed with India's justice system than his criminal ways. Coz his criminal ways have kept him out of prison for 15 years😡
NO BIG DEAL!!

Hope there is a higher power Asma😭
I have heard that in India the more expensive the lawyer who is retained  to fight the case the better.  Apparently when such big ticket lawyers show up, the judges themselves feel extremely uncomfortable going against them.  This is the case all over the world though.  As painful as it is to admit, it is more obvious in India but it is not unheard of in other countries...  
I don't know if anyone recalls the case of Michael Douglas' son who had drug charges against him.  From what I understand he had been caught  more than a few times already, only the last time did he actually serve time when the judge threw full punishment at him.  Michael Douglas did his best to get him out without serving time, including having several prominent Hollywood people write letters on his son's behalf for a release.