Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If such a thing were to have happened to a star kid, one or the other would have summoned Dawood paid him a supari and had the culprit finsihed off and thrown into the Arabian Sea in the middle of the night. I am extremely thrilled about what he got, his charity was a bloody hoax to keep himself out of prison. He probably did some or the other unsavory act under the pretext of "Being Human"

I am waiting for Amitabh's tweet in awful English voicing solidarity. Or may be he wont, since Salman pulpified the poor man because he was grieving over Amitabh's daughter in law
He better shut up...
I am glad 90% of the movie lovers in India think Salman deserves it, in that I think justice was served
It also proves what a phony he is</font>

I am waiting for the famous Mahesh Bhat tweet. Don't know if he has already tweeted. He is also one jerk.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I'd say that the only reaction to this news that I found to be appropriate was Alia Bhatt's. "It hurts when your own are punished, even if they are in the wrong. We love you and are standing by you." ๐Ÿ‘
To everyone else who spoke against the verdict citing Salman's humanitarian efforts and "Being Human," that charity was started in 2007 to reinvent his brand image. Prior to that, Salman has a huge history of not so clean behavior. I'm no one to pass judgements against anyone based only on their past actions and I certainly do believe that people can change for the better if they so choose, but I don't think that the verdict is wrong in any way whatsoever. He committed a crime, now he has to do the time. 

As for the absurd comments where people are blaming the victims? I find it absolutely baffling that people can find a way to bring the "it's the victims fault" mentality into any and every situation, regardless of whether it's a rape case or a hit-and-run case. The next thing we will hear is that someone gets robbed in the market and it is their fault, not the thief's, they got robbed because they have nice things. *rolls eyes*

In all honesty, if you find the victims who got run over by a car to be at fault here, why not put your money where your mouth is and do something to get those "criminals" off the sidewalks? Oh what, cat got your tongue now?

Nivi unfortunately in a country like India where politicians go to bed with Bollywood and Bollywood is clearly funded by a bunch of criminals you cannot be shocked if people expected him to be "forgiven"

I will again blame Bollywood for the maafi shit, u know through their movies  "woh janwar se insan ho gaya hai usko maafi milni chahiye types" Ask Salman if he knows WHERE the guy's family is today, I bet you he wont know.

Politicians rely on Bollywood for everything. I am happy people are outraged and are voicing out their opinions that he needs to be jailed. Indians are unfortunately on their own, neither the laws, neither the law makers, nor the justice system, NOTHING works FOR them. Thanks to the explosion of digital media and THANKS TO DEMOCRACY things are salvageable

Nahi to Politicians and Bollywood would have decimated the country.

If u secretly poll India's politicians they will all universally agree "Free speech should go"

I know it's sad the chasm between the rich and the poor the celebrities and the common people, and we get angry with the injustice and the blatant use of power and money..Lekin ab Nisha please RB and II par concentrate Karen, Kyunki "or so She thought" is kinda driving me nuts.
Originally posted by taramira

Hi first of all it's quite obvious that the driver has been coached to say what he has said. The case has been going on for a long time 12-13 years and the story and witnesses have changed significantly. The judge didn't buy the story salman lawyers were trying to put forth. In fact in my opinion there should be a case of perjury filed against the driver for lying under oath, it's quite a serious offence. 

Case of perjury? In India? Which planet do u live in?
What did u smoke this afternoon?
Malaika will show up half naked or completely naked at the driver's house and he will say something else tomorrow. India hai bhai... a naked Malaika to him must be worth a hundred lies... or she will send Katrina... the moral fabric of Bollywood is paper thin..

I am just utterly baffled that the judge couldnt be "paid off"
God must exist then๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shru

I am off to write the next chapter... I had to post my opinion... Abhijeet and Farah Khan Ali Khan or whatever gave me too much fodder to ignore

Shru

I am off to write the next chapter... I had to post my opinion... Abhijeet and Farah Khan Ali Khan or whatever gave me too much fodder to ignore

All these idiots want to be in good books of Salman and his family. But blood boils seeing their heights of insensitivity ๐Ÿ˜ก

Case of perjury? In India? Which planet do u live in?
What did u smoke this afternoon?
Malaika will show up half naked or completely naked at the driver's house and he will say something else tomorrow. India hai bhai... a naked Malaika to him must be worth a hundred lies... or she will send Katrina... the moral fabric of Bollywood is paper thin..

I am just utterly baffled that the judge couldnt be "paid off"
God must exist then๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nahin yaar itna cynicism? Have faith kabhi kabhi achchi cheezen  bhi ho Jati hain wahan jaise  kuchhc hi Samay  baad Ranjan will be declared "NOT GUILTY" he he he... bechare ne to paise  bhi nahi khilaye aur 4 salon se Saza bhugat raha  hai. 
"Whose fault is it that people are sleeping on the streets after so many years of independence? Jail them too."

^
Would anyone here care to explain to me what this person was trying to say with this tweet?

I can't even put on a proper face of disgust because I'm laughing too hard. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago

Swa,

Hung up on Beckham?๐Ÿคฃ

Here's why?

1. Oozes sex appeal

2. Not IN MY FACE, day and night morning noon and night like beefy dudes

3. He is everything sexual (Sorry Mrs I and Sorry 12-18 year olds, please ignore) I mean 100% turn on.

4. We all have... ummm... secret fetishes (umm... well some do... (clears throat)๐Ÿ˜ณ) so why not our leading lady?

5 PLAIN FUN... NO OTHER REASON. Its so much better than having a "proper susheel well behaved female lead"๐Ÿ˜›

Hey, no apologies...why do you think Iam a doodh main dhuli hui kind ? I have seen the same ad in Times square and have taken a snap with my sis to show off to lesser mortals ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  back home...

And yaaay to all kinds of secret fetishes !!! That's what keep the world going round and round ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was playing the devils advocate mujhe koi Farak nahi padtha as long as Ranjan Is innocent๐Ÿ˜†