Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Tons and tons of congratulations to all my fellow addicts of SoSy..!!

Out new thread journey begins and I hope we have lots of amazing updates from Nisha that makes us go all the more nuts about SoSy

Thankyou so much Nisha 👏
congratulations!!!
and THANK YOU for the phenomenal masterpiece...!!!
Ohh yayyy congrats :)

I so want Raman to tell Manny how twisted she is and so unlike true bhallas. I know its mean but I don't care

She assumed the worst about her own brother. She thinks he can marry someone JUST to prove a point to someone? 

How low does she thin. About her own brother? Raman should make her see sense and bring her back to earth.

If not then She can go. I don't like her at all.
Originally posted by ishruhi

congo congo sosy 20
2nd month anniversary and 20 th thread!!!!party time!!!
thank u nisha for this lovely world...now our train is getting more and more crowded and the journey is getting more and more interesting...kudos to you...

My new job is good, but I'm likely to take some time to settle down with this new role. I miss my interactions and the energetic discussions too! 😭
Originally posted by Seriousreader

My new job is good, but I'm likely to take some time to settle down with this new role. I miss my interactions and the energetic discussions too!😭
u know what??i was going to pm u!!!and then saw ur congratz post...dont worry,within 2/3weeks u will get adjust with the new atmosphere..akhir kab thak u can stay away from the discussions!!
Originally posted by shrujoy

congratulations!!!
and THANK YOU for the phenomenal masterpiece...!!!

hey atlast i saw you commenting!!always wondered about your name in IF...our names sounds similar...(sorry for my rant!)

hey atlast i saw you commenting!!always wondered about your name in IF...our names sounds similar...(sorry for my rant!)

Hi ishruhi!
I enjoy reading more thus didn't comment ( and also very poor at typing messages 😭 )

Hi ishruhi!
I enjoy reading more thus didn't comment ( and also very poor at typing messages 😭 )

hey i used to note your name from my newbie period..you dont know how much i hate texting.but this sosy changed me into a phone addict and it always urges me to post something.its like only this texting makes me connected with sosy and i have no one else to discuss the story too.so u too try...its really a stress reliever!

hey i used to note your name from my newbie period..you dont know how much i hate texting.but this sosy changed me into a phone addict and it always urges me to post something.its like only this texting makes me connected with sosy and i have no one else to discuss the story too.so u too try...its really a stress reliever!

Thanku 😊 and i'll
by the way shru is for shruthi ( its my birth name)

Thanku 😊 and i'll
by the way shru is for shruthi ( its my birth name)

me noufiya.gud nite shruthi 😊