Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

@bold...That scene was a sorry gift frm the CVs for not showing RN at all...and it was my fav scene yet
Kabir was hurt...his tears did say that his feelings abt Nisha and family runs much deeper than he thinks...and when Ramy said dnt call me papa and called him paraya his hurtt was so visible

Nisha...i thought she will understand this time but...

@bold That also showed how Ramesh's trust has been broken badly. Ramesh has known Kabir before KN got married. Yet...Ramesh asked correctly...why did Kabir had to hide or take up CM? 

May be Nisha would realise, when Ramesh gives his support YET AGAIN!
Originally posted by -SH-

Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 

yes it was and his entry man...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

In a way yes...Either she would have had panic attack and Ramesh's attention would have gone there. Or she would have calmed down Ramesh, not letting him to talk.
I think Ramesh won't tell her unless the situation comes like that as he saw how she got panic attack hearing the divorce word from Nisha.
Originally posted by Teogapi

wasnt nisha always like this. she fakes that everything isalright after something drastic happens. her past, ritesh se shaadi agreeing time, after aa chal ke, afte vl, after sv breakout etc. its the same now too. she is in denial i believe. its like a bura sapna to her which will break the instant she wakes up.

I think she runs away...or clings on to whatever easy option she has AT THAT MOMENT. During Ritiesh time, getting engaged seemed better for her...same goes with after VL too, she left for the trip...and SV and CM now. She doesn't have the strength to face her own problems, and doesn't take her father's help also. 

Yes..@bold That was so ironic. Last time he was proud of her bravery...and this time he is devastated at her cowardice and compromise. 

Nisha still hasn't understood the gravity of the situation. Also...Kabir said Nisha has to face the family' wrath...I mean...what about the family getting hurt? Ramesh hurt?
that scene was superb.  vivek was superb yaar. i am going to send a mail praising the cvs to sp for showing a scne like that.

Me too.. He was livid! I was surprised he didn't slap either when he entered, but then this is Ramesh.

He actually came to take Nisha away and confront? He was taking her out. But yes...This is Ramesh who is always in control of his emotions.

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?
I think ramesh has smwhat understood nishas feeling for kB coz of her defending.. That's y he only asked abt kabir staying n changing decision? Though starting mein he did ask y married without love..but then it was all abt will kB stay? Also I think he wasn't in position to understand kbs LSD dream..coz he was hoping somewhere kabir might change his decision..
Originally posted by caller123

I think Ramesh won't tell her unless the situation comes like that as he saw how she got panic attack hearing the divorce word from Nisha.

But if the family gets to know...She would know automatically. But Ramesh would have calmed down and would be in control.

Lakshmi has been MIA for a while...But yes..she has not been present at crucial moments. At least the actor could get her schedule right for scenes wih Vivek at least...RL scenes are more than enough. May be Lakshmi's entry would give another twist? Like when she tells Ramesh that Nisha indeed loves Kabir?

But we have cousins for that. Sukku can go any moment.

Can't get over the episode. Watching it again. That "Darwaza kholo" was spine chilling. 
that was superb. i was so shocked when i saw that for the first time. and the mara hua mooh dekhegi too was super. kn were shocked.