Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 45)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

K so they are going to drag CM and FJ...dolly threatened?
what if its coz of the baby issue?? is dolly pregnant??Confused

omg please no!! that would be terrible! i thought she was too angry at him to acknowledge him in public and that would translate to their sex life! Yo baby drama would be insaneee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged

I doubt.. What if she's playing Sumit? Pretending to be on his side but in reality it's to find evidence against him? Saurav will help her. When later on she exposes Sumit, he'd use DoSa to his advantage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

But the question is how he will fix it. Most obvious conclusion he'd come to after thinking about pros and cons would be LS. But then he may witness KN together fighting during FJ so would want to stall his decision?

I think this is also for Kabir to realize that Nisha is ready to be disowned to prove his integrity. CVs have played it really well if CM is between RNK.

but with bedakaled threat looming, wouldn't Nisha's hurry to prove Kabir innocent also seemingly look like Nisha trying to protect her back? Idk. Not a fan of the bedakaled threat. I feel like its uncessary? 

Edited by lovely_lady - 06 May 2015 at 3:20am

deek_210-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged

No not that...maybe she cant digest the fact that her husband is a thief...k that seems like a stupid theory to me too...saurav is involved na...she won't doubt him
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I wouldn't say drag. We all never wanted CM to come out to family so soon. As for FJ...that's the track na? Kabir is a innocent and Sumit is culprit being proved.

the fact that only ramesh knows about CM is another reason why I think Ramesh won't get too involved into FJ track. I think he'll stick to CM and try to fix it. And in the process gets closer to KN? Idk. 

But the question is how he will fix it. Most obvious conclusion he'd come to after thinking about pros and cons would be LS. But then he may witness KN together fighting during FJ so would want to stall his decision?

I think this is also for Kabir to realize that Nisha is ready to be disowned to prove his integrity. CVs have played it really well if CM is between RNK.
agree.  cvs are playing really well. 
i thik ramy will think about LS but during fj k too will fall then during LT gf would want LS. i think LT and Cm revealed at the same time would be more effective.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged

I thought it was Lakshmi...but she is no where seen in today's segment.
but none of the gangwal ladies were there na??

Hmm...so they are all waiting outside? Viren looked offended na?
mohan too looked offended. both were looking disapprovingly at ramy .

So can we assume Ramesh does openly support Kabir and Nisha?  He looked really worried when Nisha opened that box.

lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

I wouldn't say drag. We all never wanted CM to come out to family so soon. As for FJ...that's the track na? Kabir is a innocent and Sumit is culprit being proved.

the fact that only ramesh knows about CM is another reason why I think Ramesh won't get too involved into FJ track. I think he'll stick to CM and try to fix it. And in the process gets closer to KN? Idk.

agree. cvs are playing really well.
i thik ramy will think about LS but during fj k too will fall then during LT gf would want LS. i think LT and Cm revealed at the same time would be more effective.

Oh that wud be deadly...and Ramesh will support kn in LT

-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged

but with bedakaled threat looming, wouldn't Nisha's hurry to prove Kabir innocent also seemingly look like Nisha trying to protect her back? Idk. Not a fan of the bedakaled threat. I feel like its uncessary? 

I hear you.. What's unnecessary is always "drama" in shows LOL

I have just read the WU of the segment. Correct me if I'm wrong.. Dadaji says he'll disown Nisha if she's unable to prove Kabir innocent. So that means Nisha first has to fight back for Kabir and basically go against all the evidence which currently is pointing towards Kabir?

deek_210lovely_lady

Go to top