Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 32)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh had always treated Kabir as his son... But now Kabir would see how Ramesh has always been a father to him but he didn't realise that. He would realise when he isn't around for him. 

Loved the expression when Ramesh heard KNs plan. It was more like...What a bakwaas plan! Doesn't impress me type. But good that he heard and knows KN took the stupid decision for the family. 

I still feel Nisha hasn't understood Ramesh yet. But the scene at the door... Nisha went defending Kabir and all Ramesh was hurt about was Nisha...his daughter

Yeah, I still want to see that scene Kabir imagined with his father putting his hand on his shoulder and telling him that everything will be alright -- with Ramesh doing that! 

And same! I died at Ramesh's expression when he heard KN plan! His face was so incredulous! I loved it LOL! thank god at least one character realized what an absurd plan it was like we members have been complaining all along. 

And LOL remember when we discussed how CVs have a way of actually showing the consequences of your decisions (as with the PC/ EWF)? I think the CVs have done a bang-up job with the CM reveal so far, and it's only been one episode!  

And oh yeah, she hasn't understood him yet. Her going to bring him chai and act like everything was normal was a sign of that. But I feel like she's slowly learning, very slowly, very very slowly. And yeah I was so disappointed when Nisha defended Kabir continously. She was completely mm-Nisha. That's why the 'i don't know who you are because my daughter isn't like this' dialogue was so great because you could see Nisha snapping back to reality and going back into Nisha-bro. Wonderfully done! LOL I feel like a broken record saying how amazing the confrontation was, but it was so epic! I'm amazed and so happy! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeedeek_210Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

yup...nisha needs a reality check ASAP!
and her dream in yesterday's episode was a little too much...nisha is gutterminded LOL
yes i want the GF to blame nisha as well coz she is equally responsible for the mess nibir created
yup u are right,i think no one except the cousins and RL treats saurav as one of their ownOuch
poor boy! he is ready to do anything for the gangwals and this is what he gets in return!

And omg yes! Like that neck-kiss was a little too much! Damn Nisha needs to stop man LOL! Tbh, I didn't expect that at all haha. Did she ever have such dreams about Viraj? I don't remmber? 

And yeah, she really does need multiple reality checks. She got one from Ramesh. Now she needs to get some from the family and maybe some from the cousins and Laxmi too? Idk. It's one thing to make a mistake but its another thing to continue making them. I'm so disappointed in her. 

And yeah sucks to be Saurav. But I mean, they do treat Saurav like their own for the most part. It's only in very stressful and tense situations that they act out. Idk. I'm just really glad the cousins and RL are on his side. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Would cousins and KN think of approaching Ramesh for help? KN would be guilty...but cousins? Also...shouldn't KN try more to apologise to Ramesh rather than wait for him to forgive him?

I wonder what would be cousins reactions to CM? Would they also blame Kabir because they know Nisha loves Kabir? So they'd think that the CM would be Kabir's idea and Nisha agreed to it because she loved him? I think despite all their medling, cousins aren't very guilty because they didn't know about CM or anything. They've been out of the loop. 

And KN should definitely try to apologize. I feel like we'll definitely see scenes of KN trying to apologize/ get Ramesh to forgive them and him refusing. 

Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by anulovessarun

yup...nisha needs a reality check ASAP!
and her dream in yesterday's episode was a little too much...nisha is gutterminded LOL
yes i want the GF to blame nisha as well coz she is equally responsible for the mess nibir created
yup u are right,i think no one except the cousins and RL treats saurav as one of their ownOuch
poor boy! he is ready to do anything for the gangwals and this is what he gets in return!

And omg yes! Like that neck-kiss was a little too much! Damn Nisha needs to stop man LOL! Tbh, I didn't expect that at all haha. Did she ever have such dreams about Viraj? I don't remmber? 

And yeah, she really does need multiple reality checks. She got one from Ramesh. Now she needs to get some from the family and maybe some from the cousins and Laxmi too? Idk. It's one thing to make a mistake but its another thing to continue making them. I'm so disappointed in her. 

And yeah sucks to be Saurav. But I mean, they do treat Saurav like their own for the most part. It's only in very stressful and tense situations that they act out. Idk. I'm just really glad the cousins and RL are on his side. 
yup the neck kiss was too much
we are complaining that viraj is delusional and what abt nisha then?
she is daydreaming abt kabir...the propose and the hand kiss was ok but then the neck kiss was too much
my fellow nibirians are gonna kill me for saying thisLOLLOLLOL
yup she needs a reality check from laxmi!i wud love to see that!
yup they leave him out when he needs them-i mean saurav and GF!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Ramesh had always treated Kabir as his son... But now Kabir would see how Ramesh has always been a father to him but he didn't realise that. He would realise when he isn't around for him. 

Loved the expression when Ramesh heard KNs plan. It was more like...What a bakwaas plan! Doesn't impress me type. But good that he heard and knows KN took the stupid decision for the family. 

I still feel Nisha hasn't understood Ramesh yet. But the scene at the door... Nisha went defending Kabir and all Ramesh was hurt about was Nisha...his daughter

Yeah, I still want to see that scene Kabir imagined with his father putting his hand on his shoulder and telling him that everything will be alright -- with Ramesh doing that! 

And same! I died at Ramesh's expression when he heard KN plan! His face was so incredulous! I loved it LOL! thank god at least one character realized what an absurd plan it was like we members have been complaining all along. 

And LOL remember when we discussed how CVs have a way of actually showing the consequences of your decisions (as with the PC/ EWF)? I think the CVs have done a bang-up job with the CM reveal so far, and it's only been one episode!  

And oh yeah, she hasn't understood him yet. Her going to bring him chai and act like everything was normal was a sign of that. But I feel like she's slowly learning, very slowly, very very slowly. And yeah I was so disappointed when Nisha defended Kabir continously. She was completely mm-Nisha. That's why the 'i don't know who you are because my daughter isn't like this' dialogue was so great because you could see Nisha snapping back to reality and going back into Nisha-bro. Wonderfully done! LOL I feel like a broken record saying how amazing the confrontation was, but it was so epic! I'm amazed and so happy! 

I loved the questions also...if family wouldn't be badnaamed after CM or if Nisha has made him happy now. 

Every moment was perfect. As for Ramesh doing what Kabir wanted his father to do...I don't see that happening soon. 

Nisha hasn't realised the gravity of CM yet. She thinks consequences won't be so bad...but Ramesh knows what all this could lead to

lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Would cousins and KN think of approaching Ramesh for help? KN would be guilty...but cousins? Also...shouldn't KN try more to apologise to Ramesh rather than wait for him to forgive him?

I wonder what would be cousins reactions to CM? Would they also blame Kabir because they know Nisha loves Kabir? So they'd think that the CM would be Kabir's idea and Nisha agreed to it because she loved him? I think despite all their medling, cousins aren't very guilty because they didn't know about CM or anything. They've been out of the loop. 

And KN should definitely try to apologize. I feel like we'll definitely see scenes of KN trying to apologize/ get Ramesh to forgive them and him refusing. 

Cousins being together in Insta pics makes me wonder if CM is out or not. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I feel like CM is definitely out? We've had like at minimum, 3 articles stating it. It's out. But FJ apparently takes precedence over CM for now I guess? Because CM just invovles KN technically whereas FJ involves the livelihood of the entire GF -- except for Ramesh LOL. 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I feel like CM is definitely out? We've had like at minimum, 3 articles stating it. It's out. But FJ apparently takes precedence over CM for now I guess? Because CM just invovles KN technically whereas FJ involves the livelihood of the entire GF -- except for Ramesh LOL. 

But if the reason for FJ is CM...wouldn't that take priority? Also its Nisha's life. So may be since both FJ and CM doesn't have proof... Dadaji demands proof? Ramesh believed Viraj because he was already suspicious. But for rest of GF...KN is perfect right?

lovely_lady

Go to top