Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 31)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema I want Dadaji Vs Ramesh for FJ itself...also Viren. May be Ramesh tells Dadaji that there must be a MU and Kabir wouldn't have done such a thing? Kabir would be happy to get Ramesh trust even now?
i think ramy is supporting kabir before saurav's entry aswell. i think this will be the start of raka bond. i want ramy to support but ignore kn akele mein.
that wud be a treat to watch
love raka bonding!

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Isha About RaKa bond...Kabir actually realised how much Ramesh meant for him, when Ramesh called him paraya. As much as Kabir was hurt, Ramesh was also hurt that both K and N have betrayed him.

May be GF would demand proof which Sumit doesn't have? Ramesh would just remain silent?

Vivek's expression was awesome. The anguish..."Jhoot bola tumne" had so much pain...Also that was more like an outburst which he had been controlling for hours. I loved how he actually listened to KN

Competely agree. That's why I think today was potentially that start of a deeper RaKa bond for Kabir specifically because he realized how much Ramesh and the word 'papa' meant to him. He was definitely taken aback and unhappy when Ramesh said not to call him papa. 

I wish Ramesh remains silent but idk. I feel like he might talk just because Ramesh is generally unbiased/ for the truth I feel? 

And yeah! I loved how he actually took the time out to listen to KN and their reasoning despite the fact that he was so angry! There's no way any other character could've done that. Honestly, at the RN door convo, I felt so so so bad for Ramesh, moreso that Nisha, because he looked and sounded so defeated. Wonderfully done. Can;t wait for KN to suffer through his silent treatment! 

Ramesh had always treated Kabir as his son... But now Kabir would see how Ramesh has always been a father to him but he didn't realise that. He would realise when he isn't around for him. 

Loved the expression when Ramesh heard KNs plan. It was more like...What a bakwaas plan! Doesn't impress me type. But good that he heard and knows KN took the stupid decision for the family. 

I still feel Nisha hasn't understood Ramesh yet. But the scene at the door... Nisha went defending Kabir and all Ramesh was hurt about was Nisha...his daughter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

yup she never understood him...
it was always him who supported her through her thick and thin
but when she was abt to take one of the most decision of life,she never really thought abt seeking his advice or asking him...
i think she failed as a daughter...
agree. she had takedn tl for granted till now. i thinl only now shewill realise ramy's true worth.

lovely_ladyAnagha.

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

U know what it sounds filmy but I was actually thinking about that k what if once kB realises his feelings..after lt truth n stuff n also when gf wants their LS..in a dramatic way without familys knowledge kabir takes nisha to mandir or whatever n then they take pheras dil se n puts sindoor again n they accept marriage n promises her to make this work :p? Coz for them d 1st n 2nd marriage was almost a joke n this will b serious

LOL OMG this is so filmy haha! I love it! Real talk tho -- I feel like they wouldn't get married again alone without anyone's blessings/ knowledge because neither KN, especially Kabir, would be able to handle disappointing GF again. But maybe we get a scene kind of like that -- like Kabir just fills Nisha's maang and says they'll take the marriage seriously and make it work? LOL idk. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

i dont think dadji will even pick up viraj's call. even if he picks uphe will just cut it when he hears vv's voice.
true that!
he hates viraj!
he wont be willing to hear anything that viraj says...
but i think viraj comes to KN house later to tell nisha why he told ramesh abt the CM thingy
but how will vv come to know about fj???Confused
he doesn't knw abt the FJ
i was talking about the CM ...that viraj is gonna reveal the CM...not FJ
he did mention nakli gehne in sbs. sumit has played his cards well.

deek_210lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deek_210

U know what it sounds filmy but I was actually thinking about that k what if once kB realises his feelings..after lt truth n stuff n also when gf wants their LS..in a dramatic way without familys knowledge kabir takes nisha to mandir or whatever n then they take pheras dil se n puts sindoor again n they accept marriage n promises her to make this work :p? Coz for them d 1st n 2nd marriage was almost a joke n this will b serious

LOL OMG this is so filmy haha! I love it! Real talk tho -- I feel like they wouldn't get married again alone without anyone's blessings/ knowledge because neither KN, especially Kabir, would be able to handle disappointing GF again. But maybe we get a scene kind of like that -- like Kabir just fills Nisha's maang and says they'll take the marriage seriously and make it work? LOL idk. 
Ikr? I would love a scene like that..howmuchever clichd it is :p :p

lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

blaming kabir is ok if we look from GF point of view
when they get to knw abt the CM,they might think that kabir stayed back to steal the jewellery(not logical but then that can happen)
but blaming saurav is a completely different thing...i mean he is like one of their children and he grew along with the cousins...so how can they blame him suddenly?

Idk, I feel like Nisha was also at fault for going along with CM. Again, it wouldn't have been possible to have a CM if Nisha didn't agree. Plus the CM paper has rules from both. I really liked how today Ramesh recognized that Kabir wasn't the only one to blame. I want the GF to blame Nisha as well. She needs to be scolded and get another reality check. Such a stupid idea. 

And the thing is, the entire family doesn't really think of Saurav as "one of their own." Like during the Ritesh track, the elders actually told him to butt out of the matter as it was a family thing. Only the cousins and RL actually see Saurav as one of their own. I can completely see the elder GF blaming Saurav, especially if Sumit manages to pin the blame on him. 
yup...nisha needs a reality check ASAP!
and her dream in yesterday's episode was a little too much...nisha is gutterminded LOL
yes i want the GF to blame nisha as well coz she is equally responsible for the mess nibir created
yup u are right,i think no one except the cousins and RL treats saurav as one of their ownOuch
poor boy! he is ready to do anything for the gangwals and this is what he gets in return!

deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Would cousins and KN think of approaching Ramesh for help? KN would be guilty...but cousins? Also...shouldn't KN try more to apologise to Ramesh rather than wait for him to forgive him?

deek_210

Go to top